Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 10-17-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 0-6 Dolphins vs. 6-0 Patriots

Do we have chance here?

I think we have a slight chance, considering we have a knack for beating NE the last couple years when they come into Miami. NE seems to be much better than in year's past, and us, the complete opposite. It would be nice to end their undefeated streak and give our '72 guys something to cheer about.

What do you guys think about this week?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a better chance of getting laid by a hot sexy women.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Do we have chance here?

I think we have a slight chance, considering we have a knack for beating NE the last couple years when they come into Miami. NE seems to be much better than in year's past, and us, the complete opposite. It would be nice to end their undefeated streak and give our '72 guys something to cheer about.

What do you guys think about this week?
I think if we hold them under 50 points and score more then 10, we should be given the victory.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
I think if we hold them under 50 points and score more then 10, we should be given the victory.
Love the optimism Joey Jr, u are named after me right?
Old 10-17-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I have a better chance of getting laid by a hot sexy women.
What would make the Rams chances then? Better chance of having a threesome with a hot sexy woman and Dchess?
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
What would make the Rams chances then? Better chance of having a threesome with a hot sexy woman and Dchess?

I dunno what makes you say that because clearly anyone that watches the NFL knows that us Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL didn't you notice us getting rid of Chambers and Darius? We are trying to win the number 1 overall pick.

Last edited by Joeyjr09 : 10-17-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
No, I already had sex with Xiomera and Dchess at the same time, IT WAS AMAZING. But I have a better chance of having a fourseme with me, Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes, and Beyonce than the Rams have winning.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:45 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

I also have a better chance hooking up with Selma Hayek. DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMM, she is fine. #2 hottest chick in the world on Yodachu's list. Alba still being #1 in the hood.