Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 10-17-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.
Default observations through 5 games

I feel so uncomfortable when Culpepper throws.

Mike Williams needs more touches. He made some great catches last week.

The run game cannot be abandoned. Fargas needed to spell jordan a lot more last week.

Even though the offensive line needs to get younger, the defensive line is more of a priority to get upgraded. I think we all agree we want a defensive lineman stud early in the draft.

Any others?
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think anything is going to be solved up front unless Terdell pulls his head out of his ass or we get a legitimate plugger. Having Tommy Kelly line up at NT is a poor option in the future, even if it's the only one we have right now.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

i agree about terdell. i really hope that contract he got doesn't come back and bite us in the ass.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

A stud Dlineman?How about 2.RDE and NT may be the top needs this upcoming draft.Calais would be nice.Thank god we traded for Warren.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Culpepper played like absolute crap. He was missing wide open guys by a good 5 yards and he was holding onto the ball way too long. I don't know why we came out passing or why we didn't use Rhodes when Jordan clearly wasn't himself.

Like you guys have said, the d-line was really exposed and definitely needs an upgrade. The bad news is we probably won't lose enough games to get the kind of pick that would allow us to draft Dorsey.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

We need to stop the run.Dorsey is an UT we need a NT.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders need a SS we need to play Huff a FS and get a true SS. Also I think Kelly and Burgess will be the only players that will return on the D-line next season. Robert Thomas may not be the long term answer at OLB but when given a chance he plays good football.

And for the offense we can not give up on the run, I like what Fargas has done this season he needs more carries. The O-line has played good until that SD game, get back to running the ball.
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mccown > Culpepper. We need a fast stud wr as well.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:38 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Mccown > Culpepper. We need a fast stud wr as well.
I agree with that statement. We need a fast stud WR, I think Desean Jackson is the way to go. Or we could go Limes if he's there in the second third.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote