Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default MNF Bans Jimmy Kimmel

I didn't catch what he said or anything but I thought it was dumb for them to have him on the show anyway.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...PHCP&GT1=10539

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing I heard him say was that "Well the giants have won 3 in a row and if they win again tonight that will be 4..."

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tG7O7GbSR6s

It was at like 50 secs in...

People take things way to seriously.

He's a comedian, he makes fun of people. That's how he makes a living and you put him on to do what...Make jokes, he wasn't there to do play by play, they already have Tony Kornheiser...

EDIT: 43 seconds actually when Jimmy kimmell says the joke that got him fired...There might be more than that though...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Last edited by j05son : 10-17-2007 at 08:01 PM. Reason: added EDIT:
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

MNF announcing team is horrible. The only good person on there is Jaws. Mike Tirico was awesome on Thursday night football with Herbsteit and Lee Corso, but obviously they have moved onto bigger things as Tirico has. Tony K should stick to PTI and thats it. His whole hes on my Fantasy team thing is old now and hes boring. I find myself not even liking PTI as much anymore because I have to hear him for 3 hours on Monday nights. I thought Jimmy K was hilarious during his appearance and I really thought it was interesting when he was asking them if they could bet on games. They need to keep Jaws get rid of Tony K. They can keep Tirico, but just get another football expert.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

haha jimmy kimmel is the man! theisman. suck it homie!

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh come on, that was great.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what did he say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
what did he say?
Basically made fun of Joe Theismann who got replaced this year.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would to welcome Joe Theisman watching it from his living room w/ steam coming out of his head.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I love how the other announcers didn't laugh. There was an awkward silence for like 5 seconds lol.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved him raking Theismann. I hate that braindead moron with a passion, and will glady deal with Tony K if it means not hearing another syllable from Theismann again.

But Kimmel shouldn't be anywhere near Monday Night Football itself, much less the booth. That's so stupid, and the dumbass who greenlight that idea should be banned from ESPN.

PS. If only Paul Maguire could be removed from television also, I hate him just as much, and he's doing college football now. He's just as much of a old waste of space and oxygen as his former boothmate on the former ESPN Sunday Night Football, before it thankfully moved to NBC.

Last edited by Geo : 10-17-2007 at 11:23 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

that's terrible. he was funny unlike tony kornheiser.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
PS. If only Paul Maguire could be removed from television also, I hate him just as much, and he's doing college football now. He's just as much of a old waste of space and oxygen as his former boothmate on the former ESPN Sunday Night Football, before it thankfully moved to NBC.
I'd have to say that Paul Maguire is one of my least favorite people in the world.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maguire and Theismann poisoned ESPN Sunday Night Football for me, those incoherent windbags. Mike Patrick is an okay play-by-play guy, when he's not randomly and inexplicably bringing up Britney Spears in the final three minutes of a great college football game.

(Yes, the above happened earlier this season.)
Old 10-17-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Maguire and Theismann poisoned ESPN Sunday Night Football for me, those incoherent windbags. Mike Patrick is an okay play-by-play guy, when he's not randomly and inexplicably bringing up Britney Spears in the final three minutes of a great college football game.

Lmfao I saw that, then the other announcer was like...

This is a football game why the heck are you talking about Britney Spears?

And he looked like a fool.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

I think it might have been either the Auburn/South Florida game or the Auburn/Kansas State game. I'm pretty sure it was one of those two.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious, that shouldnt even have been a issue.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EZUB3eJOTos

Old 10-17-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was nothing special..

he was funnuer last year in the booth with Theisman the first thing he said, "Hey Joe, how's the leg?" I think he made an LT reference too while he was in the booth. I think he feels like many of us and just doesnt like Joe Theisman.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Ugh, even worse, the great Georgia @ Alabama game. I like how he is on such a first name basis, though. :p

"Hey Joe, how's the leg?" was indeed a heck of a line.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

This is dumb he is a funny guy.. dont punish him for it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Britney thing was really funny.

Britney WHO?!
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Totally get what espn is doing they put a comedian in the booth and when he tried making a joke they ban him /sarcasm

Kimmel shouldnt really care though he is getting millions and he isnt even that funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
Totally get what espn is doing they put a comedian in the booth and when he tried making a joke they ban him /sarcasm

Kimmel shouldnt really care though he is getting millions and he isnt even that funny.
A 50% agree. I can see what ESPN was trying to do by putting a comedian in the box, try to lighten it up on the down time when there isn't much happening...

I disagree that Kimmel isn't funny. I think he's hilarious...

Old 10-17-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Jaws and Tony K. I thought Theismann was great when he was doing SNF/MNF. I miss Mike Patrick, too.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote