Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 10-19-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.
Default Ravens at Bills

Well we are a bit banged up right now, and it looks like Ray may miss as well. If Ray can't go I hope that Prescott Burgess gets the start. He's been with the team longer than Griesen and did nothing but impress in preseason and camp. I don't really know what will happen if Ray can't go, we may see more 4-3 sets. I just hope he can go. Willis needs to get the ball 25 times, we all know he's anxious to do well against Buffalo. Though he wasn't bad, I'd like to see Kyle improve upon his play in the Ram game. If the pass blocking improves and Kyle doesn't underthrow his deep routes I think we can have a pretty big offensive output. Hopefully Derrick Martin gets the start over Corey Ivy, I really think he could be a stud for us down the road. Anyway, I really think this is a game where we will come out and play really well offensively and defensively.

23-9 Ravens. 1 TD from Kyle, 1 from Willis, 3 FG's from Stover.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quite the confident fan, with the defensive injuries and Trent Edwards live arm with playmakers on the outside and Marshawn Lynch pounding it I am predicting a Ravens loss.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this will be like the 49ers game, as much as I love Kyle until he proves he can play well away from M&T Ill be nervous. Ill say 12-9 Ravens.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes it will be tight if you ask me, I am nervous with all of our injuries and our offense cant score a TD.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Ray don't play then Ill say Marshawn Lynch has a decent day against us with a couple TDs, and Ill say Bills 17-12.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Quite the confident fan, with the defensive injuries and Trent Edwards live arm with playmakers on the outside and Marshawn Lynch pounding it I am predicting a Ravens loss.
Trent Edwards' performance thus far has been overrated by fans and the media. He's done a solid job but I don't know how he overtook Losman. People are acting like he is the savior after a few average to above average performances. As for Lynch, he's been solid, I have liked what I've seen, but it's the same way it was with Willis. The run blocking in Buffalo is very inconsistent and overall a dissapointment, which hurts the run game (3.7 ypc for Lynch). Playmakers on the outside? Lee Evans has been almost nonexistent and I like Roscoe Parrish but I really can't be worried about him against us.

Yes I'm confident about this game. I don't like how the Bills match up with us. I think the D shuts down Lynch and Edwards, and Willis carries the O yet again.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a bit nervous fellas, Heap and C-mac are out, and Ray may be injured, our passing is going to blow like usual but I think Willis gets 100 yards, I think it will be a tight one but we come out victorious.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:06 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea were banged up missing a few ppl, but we will still play Ravens football and we will pull out a win no matter how ugly it is. Willis is gonna show his old team what a mistake it was to get rid of him and I predict im gonna be goin nuts most the game...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yes he either dominates or gets owned. He better dominate.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he gets shut down, we lose plain and simple...
Old 10-21-2007, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yep unless Ed Reed pulls something out of his ass.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Heap-out
Cmac-out
JO-playing
Old 10-21-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Well that sucks Kyle will be without his favorite target again, Please Billick increase Willis' carries.......
Old 10-21-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I hope Willis gets 30 carries, Boller WR are injured and it needs to be a game that Willis dominates.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

they even made a song for Willis McGahee

http://www.willisistrash.com/
Old 10-21-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Im nervous yet still confident if thats possible. Ray is still in, while banged up his presence is still vital to our defensive success...
Old 10-21-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Damn I hate Bills fans why go to that extent if you hated Willis and are glad hes gone?
Old 10-21-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've brought up that song/site numerous times, with my point being that I hate it.
Their ads are a big joke to pretty much everyone else in Buffalo.

But seriously, tryin to play my city is like tryin to play me.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

haha.

But yea we suck. Boller blows his mechanics are disgusting I guess we will look for a 1st round QB, our whole offense is horrible, thank god our defense didnt let up a TD.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Willis Mothafletchers!!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

HELL YEAH!!! WILLIS! CARRYING US ON HIS BACK!

The best player on the Baltimore Ravens. Where would we be without him today? That run was probably the happiest I've been all year. Stickin it to the Bills.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

Corey Ivy is a HORRIBLE starting corner.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Agreed....
Old 10-21-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Oh my bad Mcgee I meant I hate the McGahee bashing BIlls fans...
Old 10-21-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
HELL YEAH!!! WILLIS! CARRYING US ON HIS BACK!

The best player on the Baltimore Ravens. Where would we be without him today? That run was probably the happiest I've been all year. Stickin it to the Bills.
You'll see now hes in the lockerroom getting an IV.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote