Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-20-2007, 04:57 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best Ringtone Site

I made a thread a couple months ago askin if anyone knew where to get free ringtones for Sprint b/c I couldn't find any. Well, I found a place...myxer.com. The **** is a beast. You upload your own songs off of your computer and choose the length of the ringtone and where you want it to begin/end. It also lets you do this with pictures/backgrounds. The best thing about it is that it's free. The quality is great and I think it works on every major carrier. Just thought I'd share it with you guys. Check it out. It's worth your time.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:48 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My brother introduced me to Phone Zoo, it's ok. It's like a forum for ringtones. I'll look into this one though, thanks.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 06:33 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look into:

http://mobile17.com/

That's what my friends and I use...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any of these free?

cause i think phone zoo is broken.

Old 11-15-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mxyer is free. It justs cost you your normal text rate. It's worth it.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

how do i pick songs from ITunes?

Old 11-15-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+ rep for you good sir, one of the best sites i have ever been on
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got a phone with a recorder. I have like 50 ringtones. It's sweeeeet, all free, decent quality too

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mobile17.com is free and they also take donations.

You just have to register.

You pick what type of phone you have. You upload a song from your computer and pick where you want it to start and how long you want it to last for.

http://www.jimmyr.com/mp3.php is a website that filters google searches to only have the mp3 song file you can download directly from google. No torrents or anything. You upload the song to mobile17 and pick where the ringtone starts, and for how long it will play.

It sends you a text, you have to go online via your phone and it's browser, follow the instructions from the Text and you DL your ringtone. Depending on your multimedia package with your phone carrier this could be free or however much it costs you to connect to the internet.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/n/...ce%20Theme.mp3

That's the file DL I used for my ringtone. It starts at .17 in and plays for 30 sec. The song is really quite, but mobile17 boost the volume pretty well...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote