Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-20-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
How can they prove that, and they can't prove what Terry said or didn't say to Ferdinand?
Apparently there was some clear video evidence. Whatever. I used to like Liverpool, now I despise them just as much as Manyoo, Chelsea, and City. I hate Suarez too, he is such a diving prick.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can you despise Liverpool Rob ?! We have the mighty Andy Carroll!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I didnt post at the time, added to the fact I dont want anyone to forget :)

Fook the premiershite.

lalala
Old 12-23-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
How can you despise Liverpool Rob ?! We have the mighty Andy Carroll!
They are spending just as much as the other big boys (outside of city) and doing it on either players I hate or players from my team. It also seems like every guy the Toon is in on, Liverpool gets linked with them like 2 days later. Feels like they ride Graham Carr's coattails. I suppose I should be grateful for that 35 mil in cool cash you coughed up for Sir Andy.

Also, Kenny Daglish is a prick.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
As I didnt post at the time, added to the fact I dont want anyone to forget :)

Fook the premiershite.

lalala
SAF should sign ambrose and cut gibson. gibson is beyond *****.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
They are spending just as much as the other big boys (outside of city) and doing it on either players I hate or players from my team. It also seems like every guy the Toon is in on, Liverpool gets linked with them like 2 days later. Feels like they ride Graham Carr's coattails. I suppose I should be grateful for that 35 mil in cool cash you coughed up for Sir Andy.

Also, Kenny Daglish is a prick.
Yes, yes and yes! Also their fans are all idiots too.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey rob and superpacker...suck it :D! Bellamy and captain Gerrard!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-30-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Hey rob and superpacker...suck it :D! Bellamy and captain Gerrard!
Yeah, well, Fernando Torres still sucks.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

That rumor that he is going to Barca is making me happy! The more I see Carroll playing the more I despise him god he's a ******* waste of space

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-30-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
That rumor that he is going to Barca is making me happy! The more I see Carroll playing the more I despise him god he's a ******* waste of space
I dont see him getting into that squad though. If Villa couldn't start regularly......

Yeah, Carroll is bad for you guys. I mean, idk why he was playing alone up front because he is amazing with flick ons and knock backs, but he still whiffed on a few headers he would have buried in the black and white.

I have always said I would take Carroll back at a huge discount. You just paid way over the odds for him and your style of play doesn't even suit him.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carroll to Barca rumors? I haven't heard anything about that, and hopefully I don't. Carroll in no way fits Barcelona, either in talent or playing style.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Torres to Barca...sorry that was confusing lol

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-30-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

El Mundo Deportivo says Torres will join Barca in exchange for youngsters Sergi Roberto, Isaac Cuenca and Martin Montoya.

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas drove the deal, offering Torres to Barca with the European champs losing David Villa for the season and was initially demanding Pedro in part exchange.

Barca coach Pep Guardiola, in talks with Chelsea chief Michael Emenalo in Brescia, refused to release Pedro and instead offered three of their top youngsters.

Blues midfielder Oriol Romeu also had a big say in the deal, convincing his three former Barca B teammates about life in London and at Stamford Bridge. The young trio are expected in London on Saturday to finalise their switch.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-31-2011, 05:08 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
El Mundo Deportivo says Torres will join Barca in exchange for youngsters Sergi Roberto, Isaac Cuenca and Martin Montoya.

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas drove the deal, offering Torres to Barca with the European champs losing David Villa for the season and was initially demanding Pedro in part exchange.

Barca coach Pep Guardiola, in talks with Chelsea chief Michael Emenalo in Brescia, refused to release Pedro and instead offered three of their top youngsters.

Blues midfielder Oriol Romeu also had a big say in the deal, convincing his three former Barca B teammates about life in London and at Stamford Bridge. The young trio are expected in London on Saturday to finalise their switch.
That's crazy. If anybody can revive Torres' career, it's Pep. I just have my doubts considering Villa couldn't get in the starting XI and he is miles, if not lightyears, better than Torres right now.

On another note, the fact that Chelsea is doing this solely for 3 of Barca's young guns is absolutely absurd. I mean, Barca's academy is beyond reproach, but Torres did cost them 50 million pounds not too long ago. This deal speaks to both the awesomness that is Barca's academy and crappiness that has been Torres.

And, yes, it is 6 AM and I just got home after drinking. Forgive any misspellings....

Last edited by Rob S : 12-31-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did United lose to Blackburn at home? Of course City couldn't capitalize. 5 dropped points in the last two games against West Brom and Sunderland. Hopefully we can pull it out against Liverpool on Tuesday. See them three times this month. Mix in a derby match and Tottenham, it's going to be a hectic few weeks.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Why does he have to leave? :(

Old 01-04-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did Tim Howard score today?
Old 01-04-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
How did Tim Howard score today?
Booted it long after a backpass and the wind-aided bounce took it over the keepers head.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else jealous because of how awesome Tottenham are :D

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*Looks at table*

Nope, not really.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Anyone else jealous because of how awesome Tottenham are :D
I hate everything about Spurs, but you guys are playing great football right now.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This guy.

That goal.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xni...a-golazo_sport

DAMN! Skills, brah.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some yanks news.

Omar Gonzalez had signed a 2 month loan deal with FC Nuremburg, but in his first training session was in on a hard tackle against fellow yank Timmy Chandler. Omar tore his ACL. Nuremburg officials have said that they still intend to sign Omar on a permanent base during the summer transfer window.

George John is moving to England. John has a Greek passport so a work permit is not an issue. After a failed transfer to Blackburn in the summer, it is rumored that he will sign with West Ham.

Tim Ream cancelled his honeymoon to Tahiti and is flying out to Bolton as the Wanderers have offered a transfer of over 3 million pounds for Ream. Ream has spent the last few months training with West Brom and Bolton.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
This guy.

That goal.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xni...a-golazo_sport

DAMN! Skills, brah.
Guy is a down right beast!

Have you heard the stuff about Demba Ba leaving? Apparently he has a 10 mill release clause and he said he would be wiling to join PSG (his boyhood team) if they made an offer in the summer. I think i would cry if this turned out to be true :(

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Guy is a down right beast!

Have you heard the stuff about Demba Ba leaving? Apparently he has a 10 mill release clause and he said he would be wiling to join PSG (his boyhood team) if they made an offer in the summer. I think i would cry if this turned out to be true :(
I heard, yeah. I just dont buy that the clause is 10 million. Someone would have bid for him already if that was the case. If it is 10 million, I'm sure Ashley is scrambling to renegotiate the contract as we speak to bump the clause up. If Demba leaves, I'm pretty sure it won't be for 10 million, probably closer to 30 or 40. Just doesn't make sense to me that the clause is for 10 and we haven't received bids.