Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Ugh.....Colo is out 2-3 weeks. Liverpool should be able to shred our defense.
Mike Williamson and James Perch...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Mike Williamson and James Perch...
Perchy has become quite a useful utility guy at either full back spot or DM, but I do not like him at CB.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could be a battle of the terrible defences, without Agger we are struggling somewhat at CB, and without Glen and Martin Kelly, we played John Flanagan at RB who is one for the future, but not ready yet.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Could be a battle of the terrible defences, without Agger we are struggling somewhat at CB, and without Glen and Martin Kelly, we played John Flanagan at RB who is one for the future, but not ready yet.
But then you cant score so we'll win!

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mexico/Honduras. Oh yeah.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Just saw Peter Crouch's goal. I jizzed.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-26-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just saw Peter Crouch's goal. I jizzed.
And then he said he thinks he can still play for England this summer. And I laughed.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
And then he said he thinks he can still play for England this summer. And I laughed.
Haha what was he thinking. Rooney, Sturridge, Welbeck, Bent and Carroll IMO.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-26-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha what was he thinking. Rooney, Sturridge, Welbeck, Bent and Carroll IMO.
Well Bent is hurt. But from what I have seen at least recently guys like Zamora and even Defoe would be before him. Although there would be a new manager so who knows. But Redknapp did sell Crouch and held onto Defoe.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well Bent is hurt. But from what I have seen at least recently guys like Zamora and even Defoe would be before him. Although there would be a new manager so who knows. But Redknapp did sell Crouch and held onto Defoe.
Most people would be before him lol.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-26-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The greatest thing about the Crouch goal is that the ball never hits the ground after the goalie clears it. Sick sick stuff, goal of the year so far.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
The greatest thing about the Crouch goal is that the ball never hits the ground after the goalie clears it. Sick sick stuff, goal of the year so far.

Better than Rooney's IMO.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-27-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Canada is gonna wreck Mexico.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really getting excited for liverpool newcastle this weekend! I really need to move across the pond.....at least for a couple years.

In other news: "he cheats, he dives, he hates the jackson 5! Luis suarez.....luis suarez!"
Old 03-27-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm really getting excited for liverpool newcastle this weekend! I really need to move across the pond.....at least for a couple years.

In other news: "he cheats, he dives, he hates the jackson 5! Luis suarez.....luis suarez!"
To Newcastle?

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-27-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
To Newcastle?
I would go to London as that's where the finance jobs would be/I could get a transfer.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I would go to London as that's where the finance jobs would be/I could get a transfer.
That would be nice. Its a great city!

You'd have to come see some Newcastle games with me, im going to Newcastle University so i'll be living there in a few years.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm looking forward to Chelsea-Benfica today. Could be quite the matchup imo.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I'm looking forward to Chelsea-Benfica today. Could be quite the matchup imo.
I'm pumped too. I'll have to avoid this thread so I can watch it when I get home from work.

I also found out today that Chelsea is almost 100% playing AC Milan this summer at FedEx field. Pumped for that. Granted no one of any worth is likely to play, especially Europeans, but I'm still excited. Tottenham is playing Liverpool that day in Baltimore as well. Was going to go to that until I heard about Chelsea.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I'm pumped too. I'll have to avoid this thread so I can watch it when I get home from work.

I also found out today that Chelsea is almost 100% playing AC Milan this summer at FedEx field. Pumped for that. Granted no one of any worth is likely to play, especially Europeans, but I'm still excited. Tottenham is playing Liverpool that day in Baltimore as well. Was going to go to that until I heard about Chelsea.
Nice, that's awesome. Wait, since when are you in B'more. Aren't you originally from NY?
Old 03-27-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Nice, that's awesome. Wait, since when are you in B'more. Aren't you originally from NY?
NJ. I moved here a year and a half ago. Chelsea is also coming to NY. I read some rumors that they were going to play Celtic in Yankee Stadium, but after looking at the Yankee schedule, I don't see how that is possible. But they are playing the Sounders in Seattle, and coming to DC and NY. They said AC Milan is pretty much a done deal for DC and I guess the opponent and location in NY is still kind of up in the air.

Tottenham is playing in Baltimore because their kits are being made by Under Armour next year. I was gonna go to that game until I found out about Chelsea.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
NJ. I moved here a year and a half ago. Chelsea is also coming to NY. I read some rumors that they were going to play Celtic in Yankee Stadium, but after looking at the Yankee schedule, I don't see how that is possible. But they are playing the Sounders in Seattle, and coming to DC and NY. They said AC Milan is pretty much a done deal for DC and I guess the opponent and location in NY is still kind of up in the air.

Tottenham is playing in Baltimore because their kits are being made by Under Armour next year. I was gonna go to that game until I found out about Chelsea.
Nice. I gotta look into that.

Random, but how do you like Baltimore/Washington D.C.? I may be headed to the DC area for work and idk if I can bear leaving NYC.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Nice. I gotta look into that.

Random, but how do you like Baltimore/Washington D.C.? I may be headed to the DC area for work and idk if I can bear leaving NYC.
I love Baltimore. Honestly I have been to DC I think 3 times since moving here. And 2 of those times were to see the Rangers play the Caps. DC is so close but it still feels so far away. The two cities are very different. DC is a lot more snooty. Baltimore is also much cheaper. To live and go out. It's just a lot more casual all around.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went down to Baltimore a couple years ago to see City play Inter. You go to where the game you want to see is. Not that I have much access to games in Buffalo.

*that game was horrible. They gave Kompany a red maybe 10 minutes in and Materazzi is a chode. Yes, I know nobody uses that word anymore. Lot of good players there, anyway. The waterfront was filled with fans for both teams, it was a great time.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I love Baltimore. Honestly I have been to DC I think 3 times since moving here. And 2 of those times were to see the Rangers play the Caps. DC is so close but it still feels so far away. The two cities are very different. DC is a lot more snooty. Baltimore is also much cheaper. To live and go out. It's just a lot more casual all around.
I figured as such. I know I'm going to miss NY if I go, but it would make all sorts of sense.