Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
fantastic game.

also, i can't wait for tomorrow to see how the toon welcomes judas back to sjp.
Hopefully with lots of boos!

I think Liverpool could be 11th if results go against them, so much "moving for European football" Jose...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes! Pardew keeping to the 4-3-3 vs Liverpool. Our defense may get ripped to shreds, but the MF and Strikeforce is sexy as all hell.

---------Tiote----------
-Guthrie------Cabaye-
--Ba------------Arfa---
---------Cisse----------

I really hope we keep that together even when Colo is back. If we have to drop Jonas, then we have to do it. I do effing love his workrate though.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:24 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Hopefully with lots of boos!

I think Liverpool could be 11th if results go against them, so much "moving for European football" Jose...
You do realise that since we won a cup, we will be in Europe...?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
You do realise that since we won a cup, we will be in Europe...?
Champions league or nothing!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:33 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree, but I wanted to shut SP up.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You might have to kill him UK. You are the best man for the job given your geographical proximity to him!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:40 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I'll see what I can do...

Old 04-01-2012, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just send the SAS against him

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:45 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Can't believe it, Andy Carroll can't even fall over properly!

Old 04-01-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, that dive was ridiculous and he just hit the bar. Maybe you should buy Cisse this summer to teach him how to finish. Also, HBA is God.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Maybe we should just nuke 90% of the team. I feel a rant building.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, that was brilliant. Well worth waking up for. When Andy came off it was so awesome.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Absolutely fecking ***** our side, well played Newcastle you completely deserved that win and play some good football

Old 04-01-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* love life! **** me ****! Perch is a monster, Papiss is the best striker in the world, Pardew is better than Mourinho, ****!

Champions league football next year, Pardew gets knighted and Cisse scores 50 goals!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Absolutely fecking ***** our side, well played Newcastle you completely deserved that win and play some good football
Cheers, man. It was well played on our side. Shame Perch had to go down like that, but that's football nowadays unfortunately.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, you better beat Everton!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

6th place is guaranteed now, 5th place is very possible and 4th isnt completely out of the question.

I felt bad for Reina as well, Perch was stupid to go down that easily but then Reina was stupid to go running after him.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Reina totally deserved the red, that's not the issue. Perchy should have stayed on his feet though and trusted the ref to make the call without the acting.

So, SP, you understand this cup business with regard to qualifying for Europe. Who are we rooting for in the semis? I assume Pool and Spurs?
Old 04-01-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

If Liverpool win, we are in Europe.

It pains me to say it, but c'mon Liverpool!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Get in, Swans!
Old 04-01-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

As it stands, we're 3 points away from 4th and 5 points away from 3rd. This is crazy!

We're in good form and our next four games are all very winnable. I'm starting to believe Rob. Its scary!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, that goal sucked. Our run in is hard though, I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything other than Europa.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Yeah im not expecting anything, but what if in the next four games we go, Draw, Win, Win, Win. We'd probably go into the last 3 games in 4th place.

Man City will be a loss, Everton away could be a win. The game with Chelsea would probably decide who got 4th.

This is probably the best season i've ever watched as a Newcastle fan, it cant get any worse, but it can get a whole lot better.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Yeah im not expecting anything, but what if in the next four games we go, Draw, Win, Win, Win. We'd probably go into the last 3 games in 4th place.

Man City will be a loss, Everton away could be a win. The game with Chelsea would probably decide who got 4th.

This is probably the best season i've ever watched as a Newcastle fan, it cant get any worse, but it can get a whole lot better.
Were you not around in the Keegan era?