Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-08-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Chelsea!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is Chelsea's motivation in this match?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
What is Chelsea's motivation in this match?
They can still get 4th place.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
They can still get 4th place.
Technically. But they really can't. You think if Di Matteo thought they had a chance he would start Turnbull?
Old 05-08-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Technically. But they really can't. You think if Di Matteo thought they had a chance he would start Turnbull?
I question that though. You have a chance to secure Champions League next season.

Newcastle have a hard game at Everton and Tottenham have a hard game with Fulham.

They should have at least tried.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-08-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I question that though. You have a chance to secure Champions League next season.

Newcastle have a hard game at Everton and Tottenham have a hard game with Fulham.

They should have at least tried.
Well they didn't. By far there best chance at getting in next year is beating Munich in one game.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well they didn't. By far there best chance at getting in next year is beating Munich in one game.
Yeah, obviously, but i don't see what they're gaining from not trying against Liverpool. The Champions League is in a couple weeks and if you really want CL next year it would be smarter to try in both competitions that could get you into it.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-08-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, obviously, but i don't see what they're gaining from not trying against Liverpool. The Champions League is in a couple weeks and if you really want CL next year it would be smarter to try in both competitions that could get you into it.
Yeah you definitely have a point. Especially considering I have no idea who will be starting in at center back for us in Munich. Ivanovic and Terry are suspended and as of today Luiz and Cahill are still injured.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, you guys, I've decided to pick Newcastle to be my EPL team.

There, I said it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

There, I said it.
YEAH! Welcome to the fold, my man.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
YEAH! Welcome to the fold, my man.
Well, you talked them up, and it was really the only club, that has a chance to make Champions, I found myself liking without feeling like a bandwagoning frontrunner.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, you talked them up, and it was really the only club, that has a chance to make Champions, I found myself liking without feeling like a bandwagoning frontrunner.
I hope they don't disappoint you. We play good stuff the majority of the time though. Maybe you will be the good luck charm we need to make the top 4.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I hope they don't disappoint you. We play good stuff the majority of the time though. Maybe you will be the good luck charm we need to make the top 4.
So, what are the scenarios for making Champions? A win at Everton and a Spurs loss?

Old 05-10-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

fyi, for daily newcastle news, add this blog to your usual website rotation: http://nufcblog.com/

It's not the best written blog out there, but the guy updates like crazy.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
So, what are the scenarios for making Champions? A win at Everton and a Spurs loss?
We need to win and we can make it with:

- Spurs Draw or Loss
- Arsenal Loss
Old 05-10-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:

- Spurs Draw or Loss
- Arsenal Loss
Right on, man. Should be an exciting weekend.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Right on, man. Should be an exciting weekend.
Yup. Final day of the EPL is always absolutely tremendous. Everton away is brutal, but anything can happen.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would suck if Newcastle gets 4th and a diminished Chelsea team somehow beats Bayern.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Would suck if Newcastle gets 4th and a diminished Chelsea team somehow beats Bayern.
You're telling me. That would be the equivalent of a swift kick to the balls. Actually, I would totally take the swift kick to the ball in exchange for Champions League.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

new 'pool kits are nice. i doubted the switch over to new balance but this is classy.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
new 'pool kits are nice. i doubted the switch over to new balance but this is classy.
Warrior =/= New Balance. Warrior gear is pretty reputable in the lacrosse and ice hockey world.

Kit looks nice too. Hopefully they'll be available in Hong Kong.

Last edited by Verloren : 05-11-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

- Spurs Draw or Loss
- Arsenal Loss
Cute. The most likely end to the season is a Spurs win and Gunners win, not to mention Newcastle has the toughest matchup by far.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
Warrior =/= New Balance. Warrior gear is pretty reputable in the lacrosse and ice hockey world.

Kit looks nice too. Hopefully they'll be available in Hong Kong.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_Sports

"In 2004 Warrior Sports was acquired by privately-held New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc."
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Welcome Brent! You'll definitely have fun.

Those Liverpools are beautiful.

The chances aren't great Caddy, we know that, but we're obviously still hoping.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-11-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

There, I said it.
I like the old Brent better. psh

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote