Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-23-2007, 06:14 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianWilson12 View Post
I must admit I too have been very surprised by Milans champions league performance. As you said they've been very poor in Serie A and this is their swansong as far as I'm concerned because they are just too old.
Gilardino is a lot better than your giving him credit for. At Parma he was nothing short of amazing, scoring 23 goals in 2 consectutive seasons. He basically kept them up single handilly. In fact he was probably our best ever striker (which is a feat given they've had Adriano, Mutu, Di Vaio, Crespo, Chiesa, Zola and Asprilla). I know he played quite to the same level at Milan but is still a excellent striker.

Just out of interest who do you support? I've long been a enthusiast of Italian football (although in all honesty that interest is waning as the league regresses).
I don't agree on Gilardino and I'll tell you why.
You're right, playing for Parma he was very good. But why he doesn't have the same success when he play with Italy? Why, while playing with Milan, he can't score as much as he did with Parma? You can say that's because of the down-year by Milan, but so why Ronaldo has scored a lot of goals in a limited amount of time? Gilardino was staying on the bench and Ronaldo was dominating.
That's because Gilardino is not an amazing player. He's good, no doubt, but he was a little of a bust for Milan. And if you look at Parma what do you find out? That both Budan and Giuseppe Rossi are scoring a lot. That's because they are the only offensive threats of the team, and that was the same case for Gilardino. In a team with less talent he can excel (as are doing Budan and Rossi), in a team with great talent he has shown, the past two years, that he's not a great option on offense, good to start from the bench, but not to start every game.
And the proofs of this are in the interest Milan has shown on Eto'o. That's a very good chance that Eto'o will play for Milan next year, along with Ronaldo. Gilardino will stay on the bench.
Infact, if you look at his goals, they all came when his team was winning, he doesn't score meaningful goals, that's the reason why Milan payed a lot to bring back Ronaldo to Italy and are going to offer a ton of Money to Barcelona for Eto'o.

Btw, I'm not very intersted anymore in italian soccer. I was an Inter supporter, but the situation of soccer in Italy is depressing. I don't like the media, I don't like all the scandals. Right now soccer has became, for me, annoying. Everytime there are troubles in the stadium. And every sunday and every morning you see sports network showing the same old polemics.
American sports are way better and way more competitive.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:57 AM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
I don't agree on Gilardino and I'll tell you why.
You're right, playing for Parma he was very good. But why he doesn't have the same success when he play with Italy? Why, while playing with Milan, he can't score as much as he did with Parma? You can say that's because of the down-year by Milan, but so why Ronaldo has scored a lot of goals in a limited amount of time? Gilardino was staying on the bench and Ronaldo was dominating.
That's because Gilardino is not an amazing player. He's good, no doubt, but he was a little of a bust for Milan. And if you look at Parma what do you find out? That both Budan and Giuseppe Rossi are scoring a lot. That's because they are the only offensive threats of the team, and that was the same case for Gilardino. In a team with less talent he can excel (as are doing Budan and Rossi), in a team with great talent he has shown, the past two years, that he's not a great option on offense, good to start from the bench, but not to start every game.
And the proofs of this are in the interest Milan has shown on Eto'o. That's a very good chance that Eto'o will play for Milan next year, along with Ronaldo. Gilardino will stay on the bench.
Infact, if you look at his goals, they all came when his team was winning, he doesn't score meaningful goals, that's the reason why Milan payed a lot to bring back Ronaldo to Italy and are going to offer a ton of Money to Barcelona for Eto'o.

Btw, I'm not very intersted anymore in italian soccer. I was an Inter supporter, but the situation of soccer in Italy is depressing. I don't like the media, I don't like all the scandals. Right now soccer has became, for me, annoying. Everytime there are troubles in the stadium. And every sunday and every morning you see sports network showing the same old polemics.
American sports are way better and way more competitive.
I don't buy the argument that Gilardino was bound to score because Parma don't have any other good attacking talent. That is even more credit to him, as he is scoring when he is the sole focus of the other team and he has all the pressure on him. I don't think Gilardino is special in any department, but he does have great antipication and positioning. You look at other teams of Parma's level and they rarely have such high scoreres. In fact Lucarelli, Suazo and Quagliarella are the only 3 I can think of off the top of my head. Rossi and Budan are scoring loads because the team is in form under Ranieri and should stay up.

Milan show interest in Eto'o but that is as much that Inzaghi and Ronaldo are way above 30 and injury prone. I've just heard that Eto'o has said that he is staying, so it is unlikely anything is going to happen in that department.

Wow, for a Inter fan to say he's lost interest in Italian football is something. They have been so dominant this year, that I'd have thought it would rekindle your interest. It certainly explains why you dislike Milan fans, especially after all those years of them getting trophys and you not having success.

To me I think Italian football has gradually declined starting from the collapse of Fiorentina, Parma and Lazio, and to a lesser extent Roma. That year when you had Zidane go to Juventus and all that crazy money was the peak. Since the moneys gone, so has the quality. Obviously the low point being the match fixing scandle, but the Catania court case was dreadful too. Now its miles away from Spain and England and about as good as France now.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't buy the argument that Gilardino was bound to score because Parma don't have any other good attacking talent. That is even more credit to him, as he is scoring when he is the sole focus of the other team and he has all the pressure on him. I don't think Gilardino is special in any department, but he does have great antipication and positioning. You look at other teams of Parma's level and they rarely have such high scoreres. In fact Lucarelli, Suazo and Quagliarella are the only 3 I can think of off the top of my head. Rossi and Budan are scoring loads because the team is in form under Ranieri and should stay up.

Milan show interest in Eto'o but that is as much that Inzaghi and Ronaldo are way above 30 and injury prone. I've just heard that Eto'o has said that he is staying, so it is unlikely anything is going to happen in that department.

Wow, for a Inter fan to say he's lost interest in Italian football is something. They have been so dominant this year, that I'd have thought it would rekindle your interest. It certainly explains why you dislike Milan fans, especially after all those years of them getting trophys and you not having success.

To me I think Italian football has gradually declined starting from the collapse of Fiorentina, Parma and Lazio, and to a lesser extent Roma. That year when you had Zidane go to Juventus and all that crazy money was the peak. Since the moneys gone, so has the quality. Obviously the low point being the match fixing scandle, but the Catania court case was dreadful too. Now its miles away from Spain and England and about as good as France now.
1. Agree to disagree on Gilardino ;)

2. I've actually watched every game Inter played this past season, but without the same emotion I watch a game played by the Dallas Cowboys. I'm happy they won, but I'm not a huge fan anymore.

3. Milan has a very annoying organisation. Lancellotti is the type of coach and person I would punch in the face. He's so superb! Galliani was and is a bad thing for italian soccer. He's an ass, and he has killed many minor teams with his policy. And Berlusconi is probably the most hated person in Italy.

4. For every Inter fans the "Calciopoli" thing was a revenge. That's why I support Inter, because they were the only team (of the major 3) who you know for sure weren't fixing match or something like that. Moratti is a good man, he deserved that trophy. Guys like Javier Zanetti should be the role model in soccer, they never speak trash, they are loyal to the fans and to their team. It's for player like him that I still like soccer.

5. The situation touched is low point with this past summer scandle, but that was a long story. Juventus and Moggi simply destroyed any competition, any chance for minor teams to have some successe. They monopolized soccer with something similar to Mafia. And that's not an exageration. That's the principal reason I've stopped watching football with passion, because we all knowed what was going on, and that there were no place for onesty.

6. I'm from Cagliari so I know Suazo very well. His talent has never been used properly playing for us since Zola retire. He deserves a chance on another team.

In Bob We Trust

Old 05-23-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

Quote:
1. Agree to disagree on Gilardino ;)

2. I've actually watched every game Inter played this past season, but without the same emotion I watch a game played by the Dallas Cowboys. I'm happy they won, but I'm not a huge fan anymore.

3. Milan has a very annoying organisation. Lancellotti is the type of coach and person I would punch in the face. He's so superb! Galliani was and is a bad thing for italian soccer. He's an ass, and he has killed many minor teams with his policy. And Berlusconi is probably the most hated person in Italy.

4. For every Inter fans the "Calciopoli" thing was a revenge. That's why I support Inter, because they were the only team (of the major 3) who you know for sure weren't fixing match or something like that. Moratti is a good man, he deserved that trophy. Guys like Javier Zanetti should be the role model in soccer, they never speak trash, they are loyal to the fans and to their team. It's for player like him that I still like soccer.

5. The situation touched is low point with this past summer scandle, but that was a long story. Juventus and Moggi simply destroyed any competition, any chance for minor teams to have some successe. They monopolized soccer with something similar to Mafia. And that's not an exageration. That's the principal reason I've stopped watching football with passion, because we all knowed what was going on, and that there were no place for onesty.

6. I'm from Cagliari so I know Suazo very well. His talent has never been used properly playing for us since Zola retire. He deserves a chance on another team.
I'm like you in the respect that American football has overtaken my interest. I support Coventry who are perenially midtable in the championship. They have no good players of note and are the defination of a boring side to watch and support. In Italy, as you might have guessed, I've always liked Parma. However since the Parmalat scandal and lack of TV coverage they've been harder to follow. Still, 3 amazing relegation escapes in a row is quite an acheivement.

I've long liked Zanetti too. He has been the best right back in the world for a while and is just such a great dribbler. He is a model proffesional too. I think it was really harsh of him being excluded from the Argentina squad just because of the Inter Villereal brawl last year. Zanetti, Thuram and Lucarelli are amongst the last in a dying breed of respectable, politically concious footballers.

I've heard Suazo is very likely to go to Inter, although he'd prefer Roma. Either way I think he'll be a success.

I guess the title was a bit of a given because of all the points deductions. If you didn't win it this year the apparent curse would be more blantant than ever. I remember that season with Cuper in charge when you blew it and in the last 90's when Ronaldo was dominant but you somehow managed to lose. You were bound to win it sooner or later. The fashion you've won it in is unbelievable though. I know the league is weaker but Inter have been rapant and had they been in the premiership I think they'd actually have won that too.

You wonder how long Moggi had been fixing things. I'm amazed that he could have so much influence over it. The punishments weren't harsh enough, highlighted by Milan actually being allowed to enter the champions league. Berlusconi can't be that unpopular. He was prime minister afterall.

The most unjust thing about the calipoli scandle is the fact that Fiorentina stayed up. If it weren't for the match fixing Bologna would have never been relegated as Fiorentina only stayed up on vertue of head on competition. So infact they weren't really punished.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Quote:
I guess the title was a bit of a given because of all the points deductions. If you didn't win it this year the apparent curse would be more blantant than ever. I remember that season with Cuper in charge when you blew it and in the last 90's when Ronaldo was dominant but you somehow managed to lose. You were bound to win it sooner or later. The fashion you've won it in is unbelievable though. I know the league is weaker but Inter have been rapant and had they been in the premiership I think they'd actually have won that too.
I don't know if the point deductions was a factor. It was only 8 points... Btw, there was something in the Inter "karma" that didn't allow them to win. Everytime they lost in unimaginable ways. This year's success could set the tone, now the team know they can win.

I guess you're watching the game right now. Do you realise why I hate them? Liverpool dominated the first period but Milan is winning only because of LUCK.

In Bob We Trust

Old 05-23-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Can someone summarize what has happened so far in today's game? I'm stuck at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liverpool has been dominant in the first half but Milan scored at the 45' on a free kick

Last edited by Wootylicous : 05-23-2007 at 03:17 PM.
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liverpool should've won this game. *shrug*

I didn't see the whole game at work, but from what I saw Liverpool had the better posession and the better scoring chances.

Gerrard was horrid today, terrible performance by one of the best in the world.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Milan won the game 2-1...
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:( Just one of them days. I think he should have thrown on Crouch earlier than he did. I'm too depressed to give my full thoughts now, maybe I'll reflect on it later...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wasn't a great match. Everyone had an off day except maybe Pippo, but even with those 2 goals, he didn't play too well. Gerrard was particularly bad today, his shots were soft, crosses none, and made some bad passes as well. Kaka didn't have a good day either. I think by far the best game of the Champions League was Man U's 3-2 W over AC Milan, or that 7-1 beatdown to Roma, but then again I'm biased.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

Quote:
I don't know if the point deductions was a factor. It was only 8 points... Btw, there was something in the Inter "karma" that didn't allow them to win. Everytime they lost in unimaginable ways. This year's success could set the tone, now the team know they can win.

I guess you're watching the game right now. Do you realise why I hate them? Liverpool dominated the first period but Milan is winning only because of LUCK.
Nah, I didn't get to watch it as I was out unfortunatly. I've never really like Milan either, I like the Pirlo-Gattuso combo and obviously Parmas former players Bonera and Gilardino. I still haven't forgiven Ancelloti for his instance to sell Zola to Chelsea because he didn't have room for a creative player in his 4-5-1 system. I still marginally prefer them to Juventus, but nothing could outweigh my hatred for Man Utd.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
AC Milan 2 - 0 Liverpool
the game should have ended 2-0 but i was unlucky not to get another perfect predict.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, I didn't get to watch it as I was out unfortunatly. I've never really like Milan either, I like the Pirlo-Gattuso combo and obviously Parmas former players Bonera and Gilardino. I still haven't forgiven Ancelloti for his instance to sell Zola to Chelsea because he didn't have room for a creative player in his 4-5-1 system. I still marginally prefer them to Juventus, but nothing could outweigh my hatred for Man Utd.
Why do you hate us Red Devils? You're an Arsenal fan?
Old 05-23-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

giallorossi 2008
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i have to wonder how Milan could play defense that spotty and still come out on top, they really have to consider themselves lucky to have won today. I also wante to say there was something fishy about the end of the match. Liverpool was clearly staring to make a run and not even the full 3 minutes had passed with a substitution in the middle when the game was called....hmmm

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick View Post
i have to wonder how Milan could play defense that spotty and still come out on top, they really have to consider themselves lucky to have won today. I also wante to say there was something fishy about the end of the match. Liverpool was clearly staring to make a run and not even the full 3 minutes had passed with a substitution in the middle when the game was called....hmmm
Milan is the luckiest team I've ever seen. And I see them play every year, every sunday.

In Bob We Trust

Old 05-24-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the game should have ended 2-0 but i was unlucky not to get another perfect predict.
No it really shouldn't have. Liverpool had the better of play and had the better scoring chances. That first goal is still questionable in my mind for Milan as well.

Gerrard misses a wide open break away, Gerrard misses wide open atop the 18, Bennet (the winger with curly hair) totally jags a cross that could've set up Gerrard with a one timer inside the 18, Bennet jags a wide open shot from about 10 yards away....I could go on for a few more as well. Liverpool IMO choked away this game by not finishing their chances.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:30 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

it is Jermaine Pennant just FYI....

and what are the thoughts on the last goal handball?
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:36 AM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Why do you hate us Red Devils? You're an Arsenal fan?
Nah, I support lowly Coventry. Out of the big 4 in the premiership I prefer Arsenal. The Man Utd hate is much like the hate for the Yankees or Notre Dame. Way too many glory hunters support the Red Devils and they tend to be cocky about their team as well as have a poor knowledge of football. They are just a obnoxious team and outside Ronaldo and Giggs all their players just piss me off. I've tried to justify it, but in all honesty, like most hatred, its mainly irrational.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

From what i saw, Milan was lucky, but Livepool never really seemed to have much of a chance...outside Gerrard's misses. They looked good at the beginning, but then it was just sort of a draw the rest of the way with Milan getting lucky once, and just beating Liverpool on the second goal.

Pretty much a sloppy game overall, and i think any of the final 8 teams could have beat both Milan and Liverpool in this game.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

I wish Milan played this poorly against Man U. in the 2nd leg =(
Old 05-24-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

What is yalls favorite soccer video games,

i have Fifa World Cup 2006, Fifa 07, and UEFA Champ. League 2007 and i have to say that the Champions League is overall the best game, the Ultimate team mode is the best franchise mode ever.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
What is yalls favorite soccer video games,

i have Fifa World Cup 2006, Fifa 07, and UEFA Champ. League 2007 and i have to say that the Champions League is overall the best game, the Ultimate team mode is the best franchise mode ever.
Football/Championship Manager 07.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have heard that Winning 11 is the best, that said, I play FIFA and love it.