Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
That costs money, right? Otherwise I would try it out.
You can torrent it.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
That costs money, right? Otherwise I would try it out.
have you used cocaine? because studies show this game is 13X more addictive.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay! 2012-2013 in the djp/comahan online FM13 save:

Transfers

Spanish Cup

La Liga

Champions League

Head to Head

Player Stats

Current Spain National Team Battle

Summary

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

Last edited by comahan : 07-10-2013 at 10:12 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Van Ginkel >>>>>

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** I want to do one of these.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-10-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the one with djp dies out for whatever reason, we can start one asap woot.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Me, you and djp should do a Premiership one.

#MoncriefArmy
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha. Nobody will play with woot because he is French.
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I will crush your team if you dare play Rob.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-10-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Newcastlol.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-10-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I will crush your team if you dare play Rob.
There is absolutely no way I would have the time. I can't find the time to play FIFA ffs.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Rob is scared

haha.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-10-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

No American will ever be scared of French people or Canadians.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-10-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-10-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

They'd probably just let me win if I asked nicely.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think French + Canadian might be the least intimidating combination possible.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
No American will ever be scared of French people or Canadians.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-10-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Not threatening at all. I'd get paid $75k and all I'd have to do is let him lay on top of me for 25 minutes.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Not threatening at all. I'd get paid $75k and all I'd have to do is let him lay on top of me for 25 minutes.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Isn't Lennox Lewis canadian ?

He would kick your ass too.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-10-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Isn't Lennox Lewis canadian ?

He would kick your ass too.
He's Jamaican British, but somehow fought for Canada in the Olympics. I will admit, Rory Mac is pretty intimidating. But he isn't French and B.C. Is hardly Canada anyway.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Well we still have Menjivar.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-10-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I've never claimed to be a good or great program, and I often laugh at our ineptitude. But the USMNT has and will always suck donkey **** at every level imaginable.
Weren't you born in the US?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote