Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2013, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a shot. Celebrate, UK!
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There it is!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sturridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Not biting :)
I know you have some controversial views. Not respecting the greatness that is Mata is blasphemous though.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Mata is awesome :) just think Coutinho is in that echelon quite frankly. There aren't many of the current squad I praise heavily, but he is one

comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mata had 20 goals and 35 assists last year !

Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sturridgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally!!!

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Welcome to the convo, 4th man

Edit: And a 5th! Its a party.

Old 08-17-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Oh Mata is awesome :) just think Coutinho is in that echelon quite frankly. There aren't many of the current squad I praise heavily, but he is one
*me looks for Daniel Bryan gif*
Old 08-17-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great save!!

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Coutinho scored 3 and assisted 5 in 13 games last season in a vastly inferior team in his first season. I don't really want to debate this too heavily as I really do rate Mata, just wanted to point out Coutinho also has that kind of talent IMO.

That's the Mignolet I want to see!! Great save!

Old 08-17-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coutinho for 8.5m was a steal

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Fun half, good start to the year!

Old 08-17-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Coutinho scored 3 and assisted 5 in 13 games last season in a vastly inferior team in his first season. I don't really want to debate this too heavily as I really do rate Mata, just wanted to point out Coutinho also has that kind of talent IMO.

That's the Mignolet I want to see!! Great save!
Sure. But to put him up there with Mata now is crazy talk and warrants:

That said, I agree....not the time. Let's just enjoy the football.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I'm glad you found that gif, I had no idea what you were talking about haha!

Feeling good about NUFC this season? Been a while since I checked in here, has Joe ******* Kinnear endeared himself to the Toon Army yet? :)

Old 08-17-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I'm glad you found that gif, I had no idea what you were talking about haha!

Feeling good about NUFC this season? Been a while since I checked in here, has Joe ******* Kinnear endeared himself to the Toon Army yet? :)
I don't think we will go down. Way too much talent imo so long as we hang on to Cabaye and Cisse/Remy/HBA are reasonably fit most of the year. I don't feel good though, just a depressing summer....if we get another striker in, that will lift the mood. Honestly, Newcastle is the team whose finish could fluctuate the most....gobs of potential in the side, but also so damn likely to self destruct. I could see us anywhere from 6th to 17th.

City will smash us on Monday. That I am confident of.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:42 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I hope Benteke ravages Arsenal today.

Old 08-17-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't care for Benteke. Probably solely because people think he is better than Lukaku, but whatever. I hope Walcott plays, I back him to have a big year.

Anyway, the halftime entertainment just arrived:

Old 08-17-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Oh it has nothing to do with my opinion on Benteke, I'd say that about anyone who was playing Arsenal.

Old 08-17-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Lukaku is a monster. Benteke is a decent player but if Lukaku gets consistent gametime at Chelsea with all those magicians behind the strikers he will be a terror.

As for Newcastle, I think you will stay up too, but.. something seems fishy there, I don't think it will be long before Pardew is shown the door and JFK ends up in charge.

Old 08-17-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Took Sturridge out of my fantasy team last night....

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Lukaku is a monster. Benteke is a decent player but if Lukaku gets consistent gametime at Chelsea with all those magicians behind the strikers he will be a terror.

As for Newcastle, I think you will stay up too, but.. something seems fishy there, I don't think it will be long before Pardew is shown the door and JFK ends up in charge.
Yeah, the JFK thing is ridiculously fishy. I definitely don't want that joker in charge. That said, I think he may just become Ashley's fall guy for not getting players over the line. I could see both JFK and Pardew gone by midseason.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

It'll take until midseason for JFK to learn how to pronounce his players names! :)

Old 08-17-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm confident we'll be a lot better than last season. We're talented enough to finish top 7 and if we do bad it'll probably be because of injuries or off the field stuff involving Kinnear, Pardew and Ashley.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote