Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBCSports Live Extra looks great. No lag, HD. Amazing.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's one thing I am looking forward to when I get out to the US in a couple of months, being able to watch the 3pm Saturday game!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being an EPL fan in the UK is literally the worst.
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that escalated rather quickly.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit, Villa.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Giroud! Fantasy pts.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Giroud and I binned him for Lukaku, I hope that doesn't prove to be an epic fail.

Old 08-17-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I had Giroud and I binned him for Lukaku, I hope that doesn't prove to be an epic fail.
How much was Lukaku? I thought Giroud was great value at 8.

Last edited by Rob S : 08-17-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Mignolet and sat him for Cech, so im pretty bummed atm

Old 08-17-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I think Lukaku was cheaper, but Giroud's value was appealing definitely. The worry with Lukaku us minutes I guess with Ba and Torres, but thought I would take a gamble

Old 08-17-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Begovic. 1 goal tons of saves I'll take it. Damn EPL site is always down first day.

I've heard Woodwork is awesome. I don't go to Brooklyn enough.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I think Lukaku was cheaper, but Giroud's value was appealing definitely. The worry with Lukaku us minutes I guess with Ba and Torres, but thought I would take a gamble
The whole Chelsea team is a gamble fantasy wise early. I don't think anyone really knows what Mourinho is going to pull especially in the back.

I have 3 also. Lukaku, Hazard, and Lampard who probably isn't going to play. I screwed up on that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I had Begovic. 1 goal tons of saves I'll take it. Damn EPL site is always down first day.

I've heard Woodwork is awesome. I don't go to Brooklyn enough.
Woodwork is great, especially compared to Legends/Football Factory. Much less douchey, better food, cheaper beers. Only annoying thing is the lack of TVs relative to other sports bars, but I love it.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The only guy I am kind of regretting on my team is David Silva.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

PENALTY

But no red :(

Old 08-17-2013, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Terrible penalty. Lucky, lucky.
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Yesssss, suck it Arsenal.

Giantsfan1080
Legend

Hahaha Benteke has a terrible PK and then fills in his own garbage.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-17-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact he was even hype about that was priceless.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 08-17-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Wow. Gibbs is busted open. Damn.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Solid bladejob there

Old 08-17-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Bloody players all over the pitch. Jeezeeee.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 08-17-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ox looks really good. Dynamic on the ball. If England don't take him for the WC, they're morons.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ox is really fast and agile.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

But he isn't hard working and industrious and willing to pass the ball 50 yards to a big target man every chance he gets, so he clearly isn't an England starter and Milner is... god I hate Woy.

Last edited by UKfan : 08-17-2013 at 09:50 AM.