Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-13-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Canada hosting would be cool, because then they get to play and I can hopelessly root for them. I would definitely be there. ****, I'm going to be old in 2026.

Never really felt like joining the local Outlaws, personally. I don't feel like doing things most of the time, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually might join the American Outlaws. I frequent their Baltimore area bar for the EPL enough anyway.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm possibly gonna be in B'more for a couple of weeks towards the end of October, where's good to watch some games?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I'm possibly gonna be in B'more for a couple of weeks towards the end of October, where's good to watch some games?
Slainte in Fells Point. Who are you a fan of. Liverpool? There is also a bar that gets specifically a very strong Liverpool crowd. No Idea in Federal Hill is the name of the place.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice, yeah I am a fan of Liverpool, thanks for the heads up :)

Old 09-13-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Nice, yeah I am a fan of Liverpool, thanks for the heads up :)
You should go if you are in the city when they play. There is nothing special about the bar itself, but from what I've experienced Liverpool has the largest group of fans for an EPL team that congregate in any one bar in the city. Although Tottenham is growing here. Some picture of the crowd at the Tottenham bar made it on the NBC sports coverage the other week.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 09-13-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. Spurs are getting so lame.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Ugh. Spurs are getting so lame.
Their Under Armour kit partnership has gained them a bunch of new fans in the Baltimore area. Last summer when they played Liverpool at the Ravens Stadium all the advertising was made as if it was a "home" game for Spurs. Yet Liverpool obviously still came out in much much greater numbers.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spurs and Swansea bandwagoners. God do I hate them.

Especially because people pick Spurs using the rationale that they don't want to be a front runner. Seriously? **** you.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Canada hosting would be cool, because then they get to play and I can hopelessly root for them. I would definitely be there. ****, I'm going to be old in 2026.

Never really felt like joining the local Outlaws, personally. I don't feel like doing things most of the time, though.
Ill be 40 in 2026. Not too old. I'll probably have a kid around 8-10 by then. Hopefully a son I can take to the games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I actually might join the American Outlaws. I frequent their Baltimore area bar for the EPL enough anyway.
Yeah, I'm joining tonight. It's $20 and you get a shirt and bandanna. I'm having a little trouble figuring out which bar they watch at. The A.O. website says this bar in my neighborhood but the Huntsville American Outlaws Facebook page says a local brewery. Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Spurs and Swansea bandwagoners. God do I hate them.

Especially because people pick Spurs using the rationale that they don't want to be a front runner. Seriously? **** you.
It really sounds like you just picked a ****** team to like. How is that their fault?
Old 09-13-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
It really sounds like you just picked a ****** team to like. How is that their fault?
I love rooting for my team. It is absolutely their fault if they became a Spurs fan in the past 2 years though....the problem is exacerbated when they say they didn't want to pick a big club.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But Rob, Tottenham have the Holtby now!
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't understand why, outside of SP, multiple people here ended up picking Newcastle. Just seems an odd choice.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I still don't understand why, outside of SP, multiple people here ended up picking Newcastle. Just seems an odd choice.
it's just SP and rob. they talked poor brent into being a dirty magpie and even into buying a jersey. the guy is reppin newcastle in god dang texas. i think he may have jumped ship though.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Newcastle is far and away the best choice you can make.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

In no way shape or form is that true. Unless you love laughing at deluded old men with borderline tourettes trying to negotiate your transfers.

Old 09-14-2013, 08:06 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Constant excitement.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Krul; Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini, Santon; Sissoko, Anita, Cabaye; Ben Arfa, Cisse, Remy

Very nice.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-14-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Krul; Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini, Santon; Sissoko, Anita, Cabaye; Ben Arfa, Cisse, Remy

Very nice.
A 4-3-3 and Anita! Happy days! Papiss better start scoring, that bastard.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody sane would never be a fan of newcastle.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Somebody sane would never be a fan of newcastle.
Yet 50k people buy tickets every week.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

Very nice.
You really need to replace Yanga-Mbiwa and Debuchy, the rest of that is a solid side (albeit Cisse is off the boil right now).

I actually like Newcastle most of the time, mainly from memories of the Kevin Keegan days and our epic 4-3s, but right now with Ashley and Kinnear I am not a huge fan...

Old 09-14-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You really need to replace Yanga-Mbiwa and Debuchy, the rest of that is a solid side (albeit Cisse is off the boil right now).

I actually like Newcastle most of the time, mainly from memories of the Kevin Keegan days and our epic 4-3s, but right now with Ashley and Kinnear I am not a huge fan...
Yanga-Mbiwa is fine. Debuchy can't defend to save his life.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-14-2013, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

I really like Yanga-Mbiwa actually. He looks better than Colo did for his first 1.5 years anyway. Gotta keep him in the side.

Debuchy and Santon are maddening. They either have absolute stormers or get shredded beyond belief.