Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2013, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Yanga-Mbiwa is fine. Debuchy can't defend to save his life.
Debs was sooo good last week though. It always seems that just when I'm ready to give up on him entirely, he turns in an incredible game.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yet 50k people buy tickets every week.
Millions of people live in Philadelphia yet that place sucks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newcastle is a really small city. The support is absolutely incredible for a city ranked 38th in terms of population. The fans are what drew me to the club.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Debs was sooo good last week though. It always seems that just when I'm ready to give up on him entirely, he turns in an incredible game.
Eh, against anyone half-decent he's going to get embarrassed. I'd move Santon to RB and put Haidara or Dummett at LB.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Haidara is such a mystery to me. Guys looks great as a 19 yo last year in the Prem and can't even get a look in pre-season. Makes no sense. He must've banged Ashley daughter or something.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haidara is such a mystery to me. Guys looks great as a 19 yo last year in the Prem and can't even get a look in pre-season. Makes no sense. He must've banged Ashley daughter or something.
Yup, I don't see what he's done wrong. He looked better than Santon last season, but now he's 3rd in the pecking order? Makes no sense. Might be something to do with his injury and his recovery, but that shouldn't still be a problem.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-14-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

On a non-Toon note, Arsenal is going to have a sexy as front 4 once Cazorla is back. Cazorla-Ozil-Walcott feeding Giroud is going to be pretty damn fun to watch.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arsenal still desperately need a ball winner though, why they let Alex Song go is beyond me (and frankly why Barca signed him is too, but that's another story)

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ozillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Toon fans louder than Villa fans. This is why I love Newcastle.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I can't even watch the game all the streams are ****. ******* hell. I hate life.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-14-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Arsenal still desperately need a ball winner though, why they let Alex Song go is beyond me (and frankly why Barca signed him is too, but that's another story)
Agreed. Although if Wilshere can stay healthy he is a solid tackler.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hatemmmmmmm!
Old 09-14-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I can't even watch the game all the streams are ****. ******* hell. I hate life.
Wait. You're in England and you can't watch the game ?

lol

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post

lol

RIP themaninblack
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post

lol
We can never watch the 3pm games on a Saturday through legal means due to the TV deals etc, some pubs get European satellites in so you can watch there, but I think there has been court battles / wrangling around that too..

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

England is the worst for watching EPL. It's hilarious. I wonder if NBC Sports blocks based upon IP address.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I hate everything. Although Hatem scoring makes me happy.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-14-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this is hilarious.

I'm in Montreal and can watch 4-5 games of my choice

#MoncriefArmy
Old 09-14-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

1. Move to California
2. Season ticket for Warriors
3. Drive to Wisconsin 8 times a year
4. Watch every Newcastle game on TV

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-14-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

NBC Sports is the best so I can watch all the games in HD!
Old 09-14-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Ozil is superb.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 09-14-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Remy is working Lowton right now.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ozil is destroying Sunderland right now.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Ozil is destroying Sunderland right now.
It's glorious :)