Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-21-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are going to focus on following Newcastle and Schalke thru their respective seasons. Rosebud has suggested Yohan's Kebabs. That sounds fairly excellent.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:47 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thin your blog needs MOAR Liverpool!

Also for a name, I was going to suggest JFK Knows All, but I guess that would probably drive in an altogether different crowd. You need to make sure JFK and his epic swearing and mispronunciations get a prominent spot in the blog though,

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
So, I think Rosebud and I are starting a soccer blog in the near future. Your bodies are not ready. Also, my goal is to take down Ed Harrison once and for all. SP knows what I mean.
It will be glorious.

Awesome that you're doing this, I think the internet is in need of a interesting soccer blog type thing. Are you gonna have things other than Newcastle/Schalke? Have a FF section; I call dibs on being the expert consultant. And a forum! If you do it right this could be really cool, I have no idea how hard it is making a website, though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
It will be glorious.

Awesome that you're doing this, I think the internet is in need of a interesting soccer blog type thing. Are you gonna have things other than Newcastle/Schalke? Have a FF section; I call dibs on being the expert consultant. And a forum! If you do it right this could be really cool, I have no idea how hard it is making a website, though.
If you want to write a fantasy football feature every week, it will definitely be something we'd consider.

For now, it will just be Newcastle and Schalke. I thought about focusing on the BPL and BuLi at large, but the scope is just far too broad and the quality would wane.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome idea guys! Can't wait to read it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whilst this is your guys idea, and I am sure you will rock at it, if you need someone to argue with I am happy to help out, as Rob knows I have some unorthodox ideas on football :)

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Whilst this is your guys idea, and I am sure you will rock at it, if you need someone to argue with I am happy to help out, as Rob knows I have some unorthodox ideas on football :)
An idea I definitely want to implement is having a feature each week from the team Newcastle is playing (how their team may attack the game, their opinion of Newcastle, etc.). I will definitely drop you a line for something when Liverpool is coming to toon or vice versa.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

What a finish by Aguero. Neat little pass from Nasri also to free Kolarov.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I love Aguero.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aguero, when in form, is one of the best finishers to watch. i hope he finds it again this season.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was just a beautiful goal. This game is so wide open so far.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nasri JUST missed that volley.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

LOL rooney looks like a prepubescent boy next to kompany. can't wait for a gif of that one.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Old 09-22-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I feel so bad for Shinji and Jovetic.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't care for City but this is hilarious to me.

Old 09-22-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

we need chants in american sports goddammit. the international community thinks our sporting culture is boring because they don't understand college football.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aguerooooooooooooooooo!

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-22-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-22-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

What a game hahahahaha

Old 09-22-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

lolmoyes. 442
Old 09-22-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

fernandinho just did the heisman on that ho (cleverley).
Old 09-22-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed the first five minutes of the second half, came back to 4 nil.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Wonderful strike by Rooney.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woo City... !

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote