Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-05-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Williamson still sucks. Funny thing, isn't it?
Old 10-05-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're gonna lose and i'm going to kill myself.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
We're gonna lose and i'm going to kill myself.
At least if we lose, Pardew will be sacked. 100%.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
At least if we lose, Pardew will be sacked. 100%.
Joe Kinnear isn't much better.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-05-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Joe Kinnear isn't much better.
I'm still hoping that won't be the case. The stress of being a PL manager, literally, almost killed him last time.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hey, David Marshall. **** you, buddy.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Would there be anything more quintessentially Newcastle than Bellamy bagging a double to take all 3 for Cardiff? I think not.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Remy off. Bloody brilliant.

Edit: Apparently he was injured. Bleh.

Last edited by Rob S : 10-05-2013 at 10:32 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

We just need to not concede and Jonas is going to do more defensively than Remy.

And an injury apparently.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-05-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
We just need to not concede and Jonas is going to do more defensively than Remy.

And an injury apparently.
Yeah, but no injury, Gouffran or Cisse is the clear choice.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Good God. Williamson is ******* terrible. Much rather have Yanga-Mbiwa. He has the occasional shocker, but CB is one of the toughest adjustments for players new to the PL and he has some real ability, unlike Willo.

Hell, Colo was one of the worst CB in the Prem for his first 1.5 years at Newcastle.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah the classic 2nd half slump, I was expecting you...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ugh. Should've been a pen.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

wtf blatant handball...

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-05-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, we survived. On a totally non Newcastle note, Gladbach are really good at home.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, SWDC Derby in 2 weeks.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rooting for Man U feels awful.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Vidic.....

Old 10-05-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure do like league home games.

Rob I don't need your senseless feelings ruining this for me. Embrace the hilarity of the current situation.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Suck it, Sunderland.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FIFA14 related question/statement: is playing defense near impossible for anyone? I feel like my defenders don't really move at all unless I move them in the right spots compared to the older games and have been regularly getting high scoring games

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lol Real sucks.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hala Madrid!!!!! Suck it Rob!!!!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 10-05-2013 at 02:51 PM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Hala Madrid!!!!! Suck it Rob!!!!
I mean, you're still not good. Barca will win the league running away barring a long term Messi injury.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I mean, you're still not good. Barca will win the league running away barring a long term Messi injury.
Long way to go but they can have that. I just want them to be sharp in Europe.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote