Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-05-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CR7 has now scored 3 of his last 4 Liga goals in 93', 96', 94'.

Ronaldo Time

..for brody.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
CR7 has now scored 3 of his last 4 Liga goals in 93', 96', 94'.

Ronaldo Time

..for brody.
Girl in the bottom right is enjoying the view.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the difference between the mackems and a toothpick? A toothpick has two points.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Girl in the bottom right is enjoying the view.
i think it's a boy who just made a key lifestyle decision.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tooth pick has more than one point?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Tooth pick has more than one point?
White text. But you got the jist, sir.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go West Brom!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Let's go West Brom!!!!!!
Gotta love 'em. Although Arsenal is far and away my favorite big club.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i think it's a boy who just made a key lifestyle decision.
You try and resist not smiling at Ronaldo's fabulous body.

I can't.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
You try and resist not smiling at Ronaldo's fabulous body.

I can't.
if that was me, i'd be running towards him shorts half-down with my pecker out.

what a flagrant dive.. oh wait.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

this shits from spurs, they bought his flight, but willian, he saw the light!

he got a call from abramovich, and off he went to stamford bridge.

he hates tottenham! he hates tottenham! he hates tottenham! he hates tottenham!
Old 10-06-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a brilliant piece of play from White Rajon Rondo. Wins the ball back, dribbles around pressing defender, drops perfect pass to Giroud. Only a few in the world make that play. And that number may be too high.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lolSpurs. Love seeing them lose.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were nothing but Spurs fans at the bar when I was leaving, too. Pity I'm missing this.

Did have some coffee over the early games, though. Man, Boruc has been good this year.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
There were nothing but Spurs fans at the bar when I was leaving, too. Pity I'm missing this.

Did have some coffee over the early games, though. Man, Boruc has been good this year.
Indeed. Always great to see Polish people being awesome.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Indeed. Always great to see Polish people being awesome.
For sure. They're going to go full road warrior next week. The dream is still alive!

I even followed a Serie A game today because Wszolek and Glik were playing.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

gus poyet to sunderland.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddammit Sunderland scum.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-09-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sakho's wedding cake is monstrous.

Old 10-11-2013, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Man, Cardiff is even worse off than the Toon. http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/10/1...soccer-report/
Old 10-11-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

yay belgium is IN.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

England aren't going to get through. I can feel it. There will be tears.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-11-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
England aren't going to get through. I can feel it. There will be tears.
In the words of Bart Scott.....CAN'T WAIT!
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!! ROONEY <333333

And I can't wait for Jamaica to win later.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-11-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Panama wins tonight and then draws Tuesday...that will realistically happen right?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote