Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-23-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love the Merseyside derby. Going to an awesome finish. Newcastle losing to Norwich is going to suck though.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LUKAKU! What a beast that man is.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sturridge! What an epic game.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent Remy header.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Remy! Going to suck seeing him in an arsenal shirt.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Brilliant first half from the toon. Ameobi playing like a man that deserves to be going to Brazil. Absolute stormer from him thus far. I hope he gets his rewards with a goal.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bvb's back four against munchen:

manuel friedrich
kevin grosskreutz
sokratis papastathopoulos
erik durm

ew.

http://espnfc.com/us/en/gamecast/369...t=true&cc=5901
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
bvb's back four against munchen:

manuel friedrich
kevin grosskreutz
sokratis papastathopoulos
erik durm

ew.

http://espnfc.com/us/en/gamecast/369...t=true&cc=5901
This should work out well for them....
Old 11-23-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lewa missed sitter within the opening minutes..
Old 11-23-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

lol kevin.

Old 11-23-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wish this game was on TV!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sigh* well with that backline I guess the fact that were bossing Bayern for the first hour should be satisfying enough, but damn man. Can't wait to get home n watch the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Bayern is gonna win the legue by 10+.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt that. BVB should get them in the replay, they still have to go to Gladbach where they like to lose, and the visits from Schalke and Leverkusen. Bayern have gotten themselves a good lead, but it'll draw tighter in the ruckrunde unless BVB have another wave of injuries and they buy no reinforcements in January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy Manchester City.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardiff!!!!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Suck it, manyoo.
Old 11-24-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today is a fine day. Very fine, indeed.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

lol where's caddy!
Old 11-27-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crane accident in Brazil collapsed half the Stadium in Sao Paulo that was supposed to host the opening game of the World Cup.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post

lol where's caddy!
Crying in a corner somewhere.

It's bizarre that we are still on 20 points only a couple outside the top 4.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Caddy is here! How is London?
Old 11-27-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Caddy is here! How is London?
Haha I pop in now and then. Soccer thread has been depressing me lately sadly. England is going well. In three weeks I finish class then I'll start backpacking!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

kiessling's nose or ibra's nose?
Old 11-30-2013, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

What say you, SP. 4th win on the trot? WBA is by no means easy.