Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
What say you, SP. 4th win on the trot? WBA is by no means easy.
I want to believe! But I don't know.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhhhhhh, loic needs to score there!

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-30-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goals from corners in consecutive weeks! Christmas come early!
Old 11-30-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Phil Dowd is a ******* idiot.

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-30-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Phil Dowd is a ******* idiot.
Whether it hurts or helps Newcastle, I hate when refs don't stop the game, tell a player that it was a dive and then don't produce the card.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Whether it hurts or helps Newcastle, I hate when refs don't stop the game, tell a player that it was a dive and then don't produce the card.
It's stupid. Soccer is just so terribly refereed compared to other sports.

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-30-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Can't wait for Champions League football next year!

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-30-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Last edited by Rob S : 11-30-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hull! Get the **** in!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lolerpool.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

C'mon, Chelsea. **** you guys.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Jol sacked. Writing was on the wall....probably the right move too. The team was just in a holding pattern waiting for the hammer to drop.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I decided to come in to work on the weekend since I could still catch the later Bills game. Needed to sleep through most of Spurs-United for bodily reasons and now missed the Pool fans losing to Hull. Plus the ongoing City game. And even Chelsea is losing. Good day if it holds, just wish I could be enjoying it somewhere.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I decided to come in to work on the weekend since I could still catch the later Bills game. Needed to sleep through most of Spurs-United for bodily reasons and now missed the Pool fans losing to Hull. Plus the ongoing City game. And even Chelsea is losing. Good day if it holds, just wish I could be enjoying it somewhere.
Can't you watch the games while at work? I could've sworn you were blessed with that superpower.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, but I could also be eating french toast and laughing at Liverpool fans.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Yeah, but I could also be eating french toast and laughing at Liverpool fans.
Well, yeah. That does sound significantly better. I'm trying to devise a plan for how to watch the Toon on Wednesday. It is not looking likely.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God ******* damnit.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
God ******* damnit.
It's fine. You'll smash Norwich at Anfield this Wednesday.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well, yeah. That does sound significantly better. I'm trying to devise a plan for how to watch the Toon on Wednesday. It is not looking likely.
Yeah I'll probably be much busier that day, but I still gotta love December scheduling. 10 games from today to New Years. We are bound to **** up several of those, but at least Arsenal and Liverpool are at home. Can not wait for the Arsenal game.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gladbach just scored a beauty they are so silky smooth when they're playing their game well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A number of BuLi squads are being rumored to be looking to pillage Basel this summer.

Sommer, Schar, Salah and Stoker being the names leaking out. Gladbach are being linked with all 4, Sommer as a replacement for MAtS, Schar to boost that back line that's been their biggest weakness and has been hit by injuries, and the wide attackers to replace the aging Arrango and maybe Herrmann if Wenger's serious about making a run for the german-Walcott. Ajax have also apparently contacted them about bringing Luuk de Jong back to the Netherlands, if they get past milan look for it to actually happen.

Given Favre's swiss connections and that gladbach where scouting Basel over the summer while negotiating for Stoker to replace Arrango, I'm hopeful. Schar is a great passer on the ball and strong defender, he and Alvaro would make a great young CB duo for them to move forward with, add Sommer to replace MAtS in net and continued growth from their holders Xhaka, Kramer and Dahoud, and Gladbach would be great defensively again with the skill to play the possession style Favre's implementing.

Leverkusen have been linked to the two wide men as well as trying to snag de Bruyne on a loan and get in on Montoya after already securing german teenage wunderkind Julian Brandt.

Schalke are amongst the clubs looking at Sommer as they look through just about every german speaking young goalie there is, also looking at Zieler, Giefer, Trapp, and even some rumors of Iker pulling a Raul with their club. What interests me most is that they are also rumored to be looking at Bibras Natkho and are trying to convince Rode to pass on Bayern. They really need a strong CM like that and an excellent goalie to push their roster over the top, then tehy'll be just a coaching change away from becoming real contenders atop the BuLi.

Dortmund have been scouting Schar pretty intently as well as Mitroglu, Volland and Stuttgart's Maxim. Wolfsburg are sniffing at Salah as well as their pursuit of Lestienne, aaron hunt, and Kevin de Bruyne.

Given the WC I doubt we see much movement this winter for the swiss kids, although I could see Schar moving to one of the Borussia's in January, and Salah being willing to move since Egypt didn't qualify.

Just to throw yet another swiss name out there 19 year old forward Michael Frey is on a few teams radar, including Dortmunds. He's currently leading Young Boys in goals and assists as they are in second behind Basel and the has a crap ton of caps with various swiss youth teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 12-01-2013 at 11:34 PM.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

So, I devised a plan for the January transfer window. Man City should loan us Jovetic since they are assholes and seem content to ruin his career.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, this should be interesting. Martin Jol is out finally out and Rene (Fergie's right hand man) begins his managing career. I'm excited to see what he'll do. Fulham has looked terrible this year
Old 12-02-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
Well, this should be interesting. Martin Jol is out finally out and Rene (Fergie's right hand man) begins his managing career. I'm excited to see what he'll do. Fulham has looked terrible this year
I was soooo pissed when Rene was left go from United. Perhaps the biggest error for Moye's was bringing his own staff rather than keeping what has been working :/

Definitely wish him all the luck and gives me a reason to root for Fulham :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote