Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-05-2014, 04:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liverpool HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wanted them to win the league, but seeing this meltdown and Suarez crying has made it hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudders View Post
How to lose title position in ten minutes. What an epic meltdown.

Hard to believe Gerrard is going to get a better chance at a Premier League medal than this season. Chelsea should strengthen their striking options in the summer and Liverpool will have to acclimate themselves to midweek European games again.

That said, wouldn’t losing to Villa or West Ham be such a remarkably City thing to do? They’re hardly a stranger to dropping points against the bottom of the table. I really wouldn’t be *that* shocked.
Yeah I very much doubt they're as competitive next season as they were this season. A lot of it depend on how much they spend this summer, though. They're squad is way too small to cope with Champions League and a title challenge. They need to be spending as much if not more than Chelsea/Man City/Man Utd.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 05-05-2014 at 04:15 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
What a shocker/nightmare for Pool. Suarez straight up crying on the pitch.

I thought Moses was going to put that one in at the end as well.

This is floating around again...

Honestly felt terrible seeing Suarez broken down. He's had a crazy good year and even though I despise him he has been immense.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Last edited by Trogdor : 05-05-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudders View Post
That said, wouldn’t losing to Villa or West Ham be such a remarkably City thing to do? They’re hardly a stranger to dropping points against the bottom of the table. I really wouldn’t be *that* shocked.
I enjoy, at least, that both of these will be at the Etihad. Three home league losses in the past three years. United last year, Chelsea this year, and... Norwich in the finale last year. But we didn't have much to play for in that one, unlike the previous year's finale at home... where we were down 2-1 to QPR in extra time.

Yeah, it would be totally City to do that.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

https://vine.co/v/M6MtJ3gTePl

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-07-2014, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toure is so beastly.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:45 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Toure is so beastly.
incredible run but even more amazing considering it was the 92nd minute.

sunderland fans are exponentially happier than newcastle fans tonight despite table position. their squad is going to be decimated with loan departures and i can see them being relegation candidates next season but i want poyet to do well.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That first goal by Dzeko really opened Aston Villa up. Fun game to watch after that.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aston Villa couldn't do **** the whole game. It was fun to watch that much offense. Surprised it took so long for MC to put one in.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newcastle may be top 10, but it honestly feels like we finished 17th.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:19 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Newcastle may be top 10, but it honestly feels like we finished 17th.
i feel bad but i kinda like it too. #pardeuxin
Old 05-07-2014, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In theory, 9th should be an excellent result seeing as we really have no business finishing any higher than 8th. This recent run of form has just been absolutely brutal though, with the bad feels being compounded by the fact that the guy chiefly responsible for getting us to 9th place is going to be leaving this summer.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Far too nervous of an hour but that got good. Dzeko love forever. He's like Vanek to me. Sunday! Agh!

Sunderland really going to finish 12th?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:17 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Christophe Galtier. No idea if there's any truth to it, but he's french and his record at St Etienne looks very nice.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-09-2014, 11:14 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

What's worse.. Pardew or newcastle's away shirt for next season? They captured the essence of the club so well imo.

Meanwhile roma wins.

Last edited by thefalconer : 05-09-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving that Roma white kit.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:41 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I do as well. If Bradley was still at Roma, I'd probably buy one.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed Marshall!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:51 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
hopefully the sponsor branding won't make it too ugly.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't think Newcastle's new away strip is that brutal. I mean, I'm not buying one, but...
Old 05-10-2014, 11:01 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I don't think Newcastle's new away strip is that brutal. I mean, I'm not buying one, but...
LOL it's so depressing looking.

from deadspin.. this guy is amazing. he did the bale one a few years back.

Old 05-11-2014, 09:05 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I quite like the new kit. Silver is a classic Newcastle away kit.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-11-2014, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God ******* damnit.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:20 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

oh ****. CONTROVERSY
Old 05-11-2014, 09:20 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHahahahahahahHAHAHAH AhaHAHAHAhAHAhAHAhahHHAHAHAhahaHAhAhAHAHahAHHAHAHA hAhAhAHAhAhAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAahAHAHHAHAAHHAahAHah AHaHahAH

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-11-2014, 09:21 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Unlucky Liverpool fans!

RIP themaninblack