Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-05-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would anyone like to IM me and explain a bunch of things about soccer to me? +rep for the first person to.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Would anyone like to IM me and explain a bunch of things about soccer to me? +rep for the first person to.
I'm not the biggest soccer fan, but I do not enough to talk about it if you want to shoot me a PM with questions.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I bet Arsenal or Man U right now? Help is appreciated.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Should I bet Arsenal or Man U right now? Help is appreciated.
I just bet on Man U myself, so take that for what it's worth.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I just bet on Man U myself, so take that for what it's worth.
I was leaning towards that as well. They didn't play that well last week and I think they are going to turn it around.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-05-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shame on all of you rooting for Man U!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Shame on all of you rooting for Man U!
It's not necessarily rooting for Man U; it has more to do with thinking that Man U will win and being monetarily rewarded

Old 05-05-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shame on you! Arsenal will crush man u :D Adebayor will make sure that it happens !

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-05-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
All you need to know is that all of the best goalkeepers are German and our national team is guaranteed the cup in 2010. :D
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
All you need to know is that all of the best goalkeepers are German and our national team is guaranteed the cup in 2010. :D
Spain is not ok with that sentence! :D

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-05-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Spain is not ok with that sentence! :D
germany played like **** and Lahm was injured and they still only won 1-0! Germany dominates!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It's not necessarily rooting for Man U; it has more to do with thinking that Man U will win and being monetarily rewarded
I agree with PF 100% on this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-05-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

germany is ****. they suck!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-05-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
germany is ****. they suck!
at least germany plays soccer. Canada didnt do anything ever

Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
at least germany plays soccer. Canada didnt do anything ever
Hockey you ever heard of that sport ? :D

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Utd will go through tonight, whether that's via win or draw I not sure, but Arsenal won't make it to the final tonight.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Hockey you ever heard of that sport ? :D
in soccer that is. or any other sport besides hockey. even then the Russians kicked ur ass

Old 05-05-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just put my streak of 1 on the line for ManU
Old 05-05-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

1-0 Man U!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-05-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Awww gibbs tripped :(

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-05-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

What is that ? Arsenal come on....

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-05-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ronaldo!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-05-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was pretty bad keeping. He wasn't even blocked that badly.

Come on Arsenal, don't let douchy mcdouche win.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almunia has just had a mare there, dreadful.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

3-0 Man U!!!