Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-20-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What's the deal with....

Black people putting punctuation and multiple capital letters in first names? Since when did it become acceptable to put an apostrophe in someone's name? Where does it go from here? How long before we start seeing birth certificates with names like J@y.Son and JoMaRcUs!

It's ridiculous.

This thread is for people to talk about what they think is ridiculous.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

airline food is unacceptable

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

its the same with last names to tho

McDonald
O'Connor

just to name a couple

but what i think is ridiculous is the whole big ten channel deal with charter. i cant watch the same badger team that ive seen for the last 16 years. im pissed.
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let me see u doo doo brown!!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDITED! Woot.

I don't like FOX Sports. At all. I mean, they have to be going out of their way to hire bad announcers.

Last edited by BrownsTown : 10-20-2007 at 10:20 PM.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im b4 lock
anyway whats the deal with ESPN?
it kinda sucks now. all i watch is NFL Network and ESPNEWS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I think it's ridiculous that certain mods doesn't get infracted for personal attacks.

I'm sorry, I've probably doomed this thread. Forgive me!
It's pretty ridiculous that when a user feels that a Mod is breaking a rule he doesn't talk with an Admin or Head Mod about it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
It's pretty ridiculous that when a user feels that a Mod is breaking a rule he doesn't talk with an Admin or Head Mod about it.
I talked to a mod who said he couldn't do anything about it, and I sent it to an admin that didn't respond...but let's drop this so this thread doesn't get locked. Should I PM it to you?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's ridiculous how when a ***** gets me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries, she sits down without waiting for my request. Told her next time, I'd kill her ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
It's ridiculous how when a ***** gets me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries, she sits down without waiting for my request. Told her next time, I'd kill her ass.
or when she has some siblings, and i don't like it.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 10-20-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

george bush hates black people
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
And there's the final nail in this thread's coffin.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
nicely said dchess. you playin isketch?

Quote:

Old 10-20-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in before its locked....

What's the deal with the NHL never being on TV? I know they have a deal with Versus but for the past 3 nights its been bull riding instead of the NHL. I could be watching the Detroit game, instead I'm on here bitching about how I can't watch it
Old 10-20-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
nicely said dchess. you playin isketch?
ill play if someone makes a room.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
in before its locked....

What's the deal with the NHL never being on TV? I know they have a deal with Versus but for the past 3 nights its been bull riding instead of the NHL. I could be watching the Detroit game, instead I'm on here bitching about how I can't watch it
Because the NHL is boring.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
ill play if someone makes a room.
what subject?
and will you bring your cronies?

Quote:

Old 10-20-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ughhh... decided not to respond because i dont want infractions...
Old 10-20-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
ughhh... decided not to respond because i dont want infractions...
very smart. i need that attidude sometimes.
btw i just made it

Quote:

Last edited by jballa838 : 10-20-2007 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then why do they air baseball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Then why do they air baseball?
because we invented it. but seriously why air soccer or horse racing?

Quote:

Old 10-20-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
because we invented it. but seriously why air soccer or horse racing?
They don't. They air baseball because at least they score more than twice a game.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

European Soccer and Hockey don't get nearly enough air time/love in the states as they should... especially hockey considering its a fast paced game, with lots of physical play, lots of amazing moves, etc...
Old 10-20-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
European Soccer and Hockey don't get nearly enough air time/love in the states as they should... especially hockey considering its a fast paced game, with lots of physical play, lots of amazing moves, etc...
But very little scoring.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Quote:
But very little scoring.
i don't feel like doing the math, but im pretty sure there are at least 4 goals scored a game... maybe 5