Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-01-2013, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Low Winter Sun...
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I was a huge critic of The Newsroom last season (for good reason), but I am really glad the show has moved in a positive direction this year. Women aren't as asinine as they were last year, the cast doesn't possess 20-20 hindsight and the fact that they moved to a fictitious main storyline made it feel less preachy to me. It still has its problems, but it has improved greatly.
The lack of real news is my least favorite part of this season. There's plenty of interesting things to cover, but the real news has basically been an after thought this year.

But the lack of that dumb ***** Maggie lives with is my favorite. And Don is so much better this season than last season.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I was a huge critic of The Newsroom last season (for good reason), but I am really glad the show has moved in a positive direction this year. Women aren't as asinine as they were last year, the cast doesn't possess 20-20 hindsight and the fact that they moved to a fictitious main storyline made it feel less preachy to me. It still has its problems, but it has improved greatly.
But it still sucks ...
Old 09-01-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the first episode of Orange is the New Black last night ... good stuff. Excited to watch the rest of it.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
But it still sucks ...
You're both right.

So is the statement about Don. Everything that came of him being somewhat of an antagonist was just brutal. Now they seemingly have a lot of freedom with him and he probably acts in the least annoying way of the cast.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Watched the first episode of Orange is the New Black last night ... good stuff. Excited to watch the rest of it.
It just gets better. I can't wait for season 2.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks & Rec marathon on FXX.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP Futurama.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This whole FXX thing can go **** itself. Why can't us peasants have good channels?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings4ever View Post
RIP Futurama.
I had a sad.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fry's dog /img
Old 09-05-2013, 06:30 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God forbid McGee watch Futurama and console like he is supposed to do. The jerk.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-05-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, I'm just not all that broken up about this cancellation. I've seen maybe half of the episodes since the series came back.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Why are you treating me this way?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-05-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Futurama was good until it came back. It has sucked ever since. It should have stayed canceled.

Yeah, I went there.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Futurama was good until it came back. It has sucked ever since. It should have stayed canceled.

Yeah, I went there.
I think it's been rock solid since it came back, we're not talking about Family Guy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-05-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Suits has kicked ass all season long. I was concerned with the big happenings in the latest episode that it was the season finale and I didn't realize it. But no, we're only halfway there!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why are you treating me this way?
I tried to be as gentle as possible in breaking that, but I'm mostly in agreement with vidae. I'll say it's been hit or miss, but just not what it once was.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really liked the end to the new IASIP episode. Not the greatest but the end was pretty funny. The league was also had a pretty solid ending with Seth rogen and the trident dildo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I tried to be as gentle as possible in breaking that, but I'm mostly in agreement with vidae. I'll say it's been hit or miss, but just not what it once was.
The finale and The Late Phillip J Fry are both top 5 episodes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-05-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings was a better finale than the real one.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 09-05-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ann, you beautiful spinster, I will find you love....

What? did you say something?

Love you!
Old 09-05-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings was a better finale than the real one.
You have become the worst person.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-05-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Just trying to bring us closer together.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:42 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burn Notice-

Last night's episode is nice. Even though I knew he was in deep, playing two sides is hectic. Death probability for Mike should be around 90 percentage after this episode.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote