Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-25-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah but there is clearly more to it than that.
This. It was a bit cryptic but he didn't fake the death, it sounded like he actually did die but was then revived.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Goldbergs sucked. 3/10 would not bang.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-25-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
This. It was a bit cryptic but he didn't fake the death, it sounded like he actually did die but was then revived.
Yeah, something else is going on there for sure.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Gotham show has failure written all over it.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Just cast Cranston as Gordon = Win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Just cast Cranston as Gordon = Win.
Cranston as a Young Gordon aye?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wasn't aware there was a new Gotham show coming out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Cranston as a Young Gordon aye?
Cranston wouldn't be a young Gordon. He is actually 2 years older than Gary Oldham and I wouldn't exactly call the Gordon he player in the triolgy "young."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin. One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one. Awesome. Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy's comment was sarcastic, and I know they want young but Cranston has already played the role and it would be far better to have an older Cranston playing the part and changing the story then

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I will be tuning in again for sure. Not the greatest show ever, but super entertaining.
Yah, samesies.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine made me laugh, so go that show
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Yah, samesies.
Look at us, right back where we left off, like nothing has changed. I knew we could go back..

/gentle caress

Old 09-25-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I get the feeling he is a clone.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why do you say that?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Revolution is on tonight! Pretty stoked. For some reason this show has hooked its claws into me and I really can't tell you why.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Also, Parks and Rec tomorrow! WHEEEE!

Old 09-25-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
isn't that like, gonzo's favorite show?
No idea.

It isn't even a good show, but I'm super entertained by it.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume I am the Gonzo in question. I haven't even seen one ******* episode of the show! Now I could always start a circle jerk with Vidae about Veronica Mars or one with Brodeur about The Shield.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i just wanted you both to duel.
Didn't you get the memo? Vidae and I our best buds now.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ya, Gonzo and I is cool now.

Old 09-25-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I love it when we all get along! Haha

And wooo Revolution! I fully feel ya there vidae.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-25-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SHIELD was ok. I might watch it again. I could see it going really bad or just being OK.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Not gonna lie, was about to stop watching Revolution until those last ten seconds.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-25-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Best title sequence so far and I mean season one is one of my favorite title sequences ever.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Breaking Bad Creator Vince Gilligan has just been given another straight-to-series order, this time with CBS. Sony Pictures Television, who has an exclusive contract with Gilligan, just closed a deal with the network to produce 13 episodes of a cop drama entitled Battle Creek, which CBS has guaranteed will be added to their prime-time slate for next fall, The New York Times reports.

Gilligan originally wrote the pilot script for the police drama ten years ago, before he had created the critically acclaimed Breaking Bad. David Shore, the creator and producer of FOX's House, will act as the series showrunner, with Gilligan re-writing and directing the first episode.

This is the second straight-to-series deal that Sony and Gilligan have signed this month, along with AMC's Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul from Gilligan and Peter Gould, the writer who created the Saul Goodman character. It's a pretty rare and impressive feat.

“In the Hollywood development community, Vince is the hottest name in the business,” said Zack Van Amburg, the president of programming for Sony. “If I went somewhere with the phone book with Vince’s name on it, I could sell it."

Nina Tassler, the president of CBS Entertainment, had worked on the script for Battle Creek as the head of CBS drama a decade ago. The series was not produced at the time as it was a "cast contingent" deal, and they were not able to attach the talent that they felt would sell the show. "From the creator of Breaking Bad" now sells itself, so Tassler broached the idea of revisiting the project at a recent meeting with Sony.

“If Vince would rewrite it, and direct it, I would give you a pilot order,” Tassler told Van Amburg.
As of right now, it's unclear if Gilligan has really found the next series that he will entirely take ownership of. He's directing the pilot for Battle Creek, as mentioned, but Shore will serve as showrunner.
Additionally, no official deals have been set (or at the very least announced) on Better Call Saul.

The outlet describes Battle Creek as "a drama about two detectives in Battle Creek, Mich. One is a trusting naf, the other a cynic who relies on guile and deception. They find themselves in competition with an F.B.I. agent whom they see as the epitome of a crime-fighter, though he is far from that."

We will keep you updated as details emerge.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/09/26...w-battle-creek
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Vidae needs to watch justified. Right meow.

Quote:
Quote: