Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-21-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you have one getting in the fountain to get money, you have another peeing in the fountain, then another drinking water out of the fountain. i need to stop putting it off and watch all the seasons of IASIP leading up to this one.

also

Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe : 09-21-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
you have one getting in the fountain to get money, you have another peeing in the fountain, then another drinking water out of the fountain. i need to stop putting it off and watch all the seasons of IASIP leading up to this one.

also

Credit to the DVDTalk forum.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

Credit to the DVDTalk forum.
i heart you so much right now.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finished the first season of Veronica Mars last night I thought it was great and got better with each episode for the most part.

I loved seeing Alyson Hannigan on a few episode I was a big fan of her from her days on Buffy good stuff.

I'm waiting for The WB website to put up season two which should be this week and will start season two as soon as they do can't wait.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started watching Sons of Anarchy yesterday. I zoomed through 5 episodes. That show is awesome.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neil Patrick Harris is the coolest homosexual(because g a y gets ***) guy in existence. I embarrassingly admit I watched atleast half the Emmy's. Some big suprises, but enough of 30 Rock already...Funny show, I'm a fan, but they are banking awards like they are some kind of unmatched genious show.

Psych needs to be nominated next year

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Quoted For The God Blessed Truth
Old 09-21-2009, 12:03 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Neil Patrick Harris is the coolest homosexual(because g a y gets ***) guy in existence. I embarrassingly admit I watched atleast half the Emmy's. Some big suprises, but enough of 30 Rock already...Funny show, I'm a fan, but they are banking awards like they are some kind of unmatched genious show.

I tried, I really tried, getting into 30 Rock but just couldn't. I like the intern, Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin's characters, but that was it. I just didn't care for plot or some of the supporting characters.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the first season of Better off Ted the past few days (saw the first half when it aired but didn't realize they started the show again). Such a funny/weird/good show. Good premise, funny/interesting characters, each episode has a good story line.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the pilot for Community and I liked it a lot. I think it definitely has the potential to be really funny, typically you don't get pilots that enjoyable. I will definitely be watching some this season.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
thegiantcountdown
Rookie

thegiantcountdown hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.thegiantcountdown hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

I agree with everything you just said.. NPH is awesome and he plays an excellent straight guy in all his roles. and Psych should definitely get a nomination.
thegiantcountdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Why embarrassingly admit? I watched the whole thing. The award that I had the biggest problem with was Jon Cryer winning the best supporting actor emmy when Two and a Half Men sucks ass and he sucks ass on it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-21-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
enough of 30 Rock already...Funny show, I'm a fan, but they are banking awards like they are some kind of unmatched genious show.
They are some kind of unmatched genius.

Also, I watched those leaked DVDrips of the two season 3 Californication episodes. They were pretty funny. Hank Moody is such an awesome character.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

Also, I watched those leaked DVDrips of the two season 3 Californication episodes. They were pretty funny. Hank Moody is such an awesome character.
I thought they were excellent episodes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

I think my favorite moment was when Peter Gallagher asked Hank if he was high.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegiantcountdown View Post
I agree with everything you just said.. NPH is awesome and he plays an excellent straight guy in all his roles. and Psych should definitely get a nomination.
Dule Hill from Psych is supposed to be on Craig Ferguson tonight.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOUSE is BACK

NAO

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot the new How I Met Your Mother is on tonight. Hooray something to look forward to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Ahhh haha Chuck Liddel is about to get his dance on... Unfortuneately I'm already having a hard time chanell-flipping from House to How I Met Your Mother.

How do I choose?

Old 09-21-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow.

'House' was freaking amazing tonight. This was one of the best two-hours of TV I've ever seen. And before you scoff at me, watch it. This isn't typical 'House.'
Old 09-21-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wow.

'House' was freaking amazing tonight. This was one of the best two-hours of TV I've ever seen. And before you scoff at me, watch it. This isn't typical 'House.'
kinda funny you say that before it's actually over, but yeah it's good. Actually the honor for best two hours of TV is the two-part Season 4 House finale.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

[quote=Xiomera;1805900]Wow.

'House' was freaking amazing tonight. This was one of the best two-hours of TV I've ever seen. And before you scoff at me, watch it. This isn't typical 'House.'[/QUOTE

Judas Priest that was 2 hours?! I watched the whole thing thinking, wow what a quick hour. Excellent premiere.

Old 09-21-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wow.

Was the scoff at me part directed towards me?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-21-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Was the scoff at me part directed towards me?
Yes.

I have no doubt that the show will revert back to its formulaic self, but this episode was ******* genius.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
kinda funny you say that before it's actually over, but yeah it's good. Actually the honor for best two hours of TV is the two-part Season 4 House finale.

I worried about the same things. But I have faith that they can retain his snark.