Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-14-2014, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You piece of ****. Team Logan! Pix is a *****.
Logan was kind of blah in the movie, and Veronica needs to grow up yo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was Team Piz too, tbh. I think he is better for her than Logan is..

.. that said, the Alterna-Prom scene, with Logan saying "I thought our story would be epic" that they used in the movie is my favorite scene of the series, so I was okay with it all at the end.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's annoying that Enlisted is airing episodes out of production order, but it's still such a great little show.

Old 03-15-2014, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised to see Stacy Keach is still alive.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watch Believe?
Old 03-15-2014, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You bitches need to watch Hannibal.
I wish more people would. It is fantastic television. Episode two had one of my favorite horror moments TV or Movie. It is a ridiculously good show. Somehow they've pushed boundaries on NBC more so than Dexter was able to do on Showtime. I don't know how they've gotten away with it. I've loved Season 2 thus far, even better than the very strong first Season. It is truly a fantastic interpretation of the Thomas Harris source material and characters. I can't wait to see how things will unfold as the series progresses to Season 4 (the events of Red Dragon) and Season 5 (Silence of the Lambs).

On a side note, I really can't wait to watch True Detective. It was on in the Philippines during my 9-week stay over there (just got back), but all of the television is censored there which was bs. I tried and stopped after two episodes as soon as I realized I wasn't getting the real True Detective, but what I saw was great.

Last edited by Shiver : 03-15-2014 at 11:00 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I was going to start Hannibal again but since the ratings are so god awful I'm just not gunna bother.

Old 03-15-2014, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I was going to start Hannibal again but since the ratings are so god awful I'm just not gunna bother.
The same thing that saved it season 1, could save it again in season 2. All the money paying for its production is coming from outside the USA.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Hannibal. You should watch it Vid.

I get not listening to Brody and all but it's a good show. Not True Detective good but about as entertaining as Grimm.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, even as Hannibal was facing uncertainty from NBC they had multiple suitors to pick the series up. With the 3rd largest interest presence from fan(nibals)s, outside of US funding and critical acclaim (S2 88 on Metacritic) it would be very appealing for any Cable network or Amazon/Netflix.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Also, even as Hannibal was facing uncertainty from NBC they had multiple suitors to pick the series up. With the 3rd largest interest presence from fan(nibals)s, outside of US funding and critical acclaim (S2 88 on Metacritic) it would be very appealing for any Cable network or Amazon/Netflix.
All true too. I don't think it's chances of renewal are any worse than last year, especially if it continues to receive critical acclaim.

Old 03-16-2014, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
All true too. I don't think it's chances of renewal are any worse than last year, especially if it continues to receive critical acclaim.

Old 03-16-2014, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 4 episodes into Hannibal's first season. The plot holes are everywhere. It IS entertaining, though.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Critical acclaim means less than nothing, and if you're hoping for another network or Netflix/Amazon to pick it up, well, not sure what to tell you. It's rare.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank God it's fake. Didn't look like your normal fake website

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 03-16-2014 at 12:02 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll believe it when it is on TMZ.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He just tweeted this.

Quote:
Wayne Knight ‏@iWayneKnight 15m Some of you will be glad to hear this, others strangely disappointed, but….I am alive and well!
Old 03-16-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newman ain't going down that easy.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pop culture obsessed coworker gave me a scare with that one. ah ah ah!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About to start season 1 finale of the wire
Old 03-16-2014, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Speaking of pick one.

A

B

C

D
Old 03-16-2014, 02:42 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Speaking of pick one.

A

B

C

D
A or B, no question

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:51 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't really get into Game of Thrones. Actually, that's BS considering I'm still watching it. But I don't love it. I do not give a flying hoot about any of the characters. I liked Sean Bean and that's been it so far. And he's dead.....
Old 03-17-2014, 09:06 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
I can't really get into Game of Thrones. Actually, that's BS considering I'm still watching it. But I don't love it. I do not give a flying hoot about any of the characters. I liked Sean Bean and that's been it so far. And he's dead.....
Careful, you'll get the TV show fanatics in here wishing death upon you for spoiling something........

Yes, I'm being facetious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Anyone watch Believe?
I watched it. I like the premise, but it just seems to be trying too hard. It seems like they are going to be going for a new city and new "story" in each episode, with BoTate helping a new person each week, which...meh.

Also, Tate's hand to hand fighting acting was pretty awful.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Careful, you'll get the TV show fanatics in here wishing death upon you for spoiling something........

Yes, I'm being facetious.
Well that should be spoilered