Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-28-2014, 06:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Bachelor is about to be renewed for 10 more seasons.
I didn't even watch the Bachelor this season. My TV repertoire is basically Seinfeld, Friends, & Modern Family reruns, Castle, Bates Motel, Vampire Diaries, Food Network, Baseball, and Wrestling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Have you met JR?
I was going to say... next thing we know the OC is back on the air.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I was going to say... next thing we know the OC is back on the air.
I am okay with this. Also, can I laugh at the finale plot summary for The Following or do you still watch it?

PS WATCH ******* HANNIBAL, DRYLIE

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I am okay with this. Also, can I laugh at the finale plot summary for The Following or do you still watch it?

PS WATCH ******* HANNIBAL, DRYLIE
At this point I am just finishing this season out... but this season has been pretty craptastic.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always enjoy when an FBI agent teams up with a psychopathic serial killer with a massive following to save their previously dead girlfriend/wife. Fun times.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-28-2014, 06:34 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I have the power to get the OC back on television, you bet your balls I will. I can't watch Hannibal, I missed the entire first season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's On Demand and on Amazon Prime (I think).

As for The Following, Cain and I have talked about it but yeah this season has been total garbage. I quit 3 or 4 episodes in.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can you stream live off of nbc.com or should I look for another stream tonight?
Old 04-28-2014, 09:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

update, Penny Dreadful is garbage and completely buys into its own bs in very annoying ways, awful.

Last edited by CC.SD : 04-28-2014 at 09:22 PM.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pay for hulu plus. Still have to watch ads. Yeah **** off and die Hulu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

BYEEEEEEEEE BYEEEEEEEE LI'L SEBASTIANnnnnnNNNNNNNNNN

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-29-2014, 10:30 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:42 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost Human canceled. Wah.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:16 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least they cancelled a garbage show. Not like we lost alphas or anything.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:50 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I love this song... and it has been stuck in my head for three days now.

Quote:
Almost Human canceled. Wah.
NOoooooOooOOoOOoOo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
At least they cancelled a garbage show. Not like we lost alphas or anything.
**** you.
Old 04-30-2014, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the wire was pretty average. Don't get the hype. Breaking Bad was waaaaaay more enjoyable as a series.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
And the wire was pretty average. Don't get the hype. Breaking Bad was waaaaaay more enjoyable as a series.
I'm worried that I'm agreeing with you, but I couldn't bring myself to watch the second season. I don't get the hype either.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I'm worried that I'm agreeing with you, but I couldn't bring myself to watch the second season. I don't get the hype either.
oddly enough i hated the 2nd season but after i finished i enjoyed it the most. it was an enjoyable show no doubt but not near the spectacular writing that BB was.

and it's not the end of the world to agree with old bert.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I liked the premise, I liked the full circle it came with the story. What I didn't like, was the MAJORITY of characters. Omar, Bardsdale and a few of his crew were interesting characters. The rest were just not interesting to me. I like the sophistication of the story and I love how it emphasizes how systems just repeat themselves. I just wish I didn't have to sit through a show which makes GoT's pacing look fast to get to it.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-30-2014, 09:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Jvig, Bert is the same guy that called Leslie Knope the female Walter White. You've gotta disagree with him on principle.

Old 04-30-2014, 09:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jvig, Bert is the same guy that called Leslie Knope the female Walter White. You've gotta disagree with him on principle.
Also just called Almost Human "garbage"...
Old 04-30-2014, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
before the end of this season the facts were there you just chose to ignore them i can't help that.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
I know, I know. I feel dirty, but I'm with him on this one. I wont objectively try to make my case that the show isn't as good as BB since I havent watched the entire series. I will say after the first season I have no desire to watch anymore of this show.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-30-2014, 09:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Also just called Almost Human "garbage"...
There is that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I know, I know. I feel dirty, but I'm with him on this one. I wont objectively try to make my case that the show isn't as good as BB since I havent watched the entire series. I will say after the first season I have no desire to watch anymore of this show.
I'll let you have this one but don't make a habit out of this k?

Old 04-30-2014, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
There is that too.

I'll let you have this one but don't make a habit out of this k?
As previous discussions have indicated, I don't think it will be a problem Viddy

Quote:
Quote: