Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-22-2014, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Finale of Hannibal was just awesome. Truly is up there with the Red Wedding.
Well I actually cared about the characters in Hannibal, so I'd take Hannibal over it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever you say The Alex.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He doesn't even watch Hannibal. I can't help it that certain characters were boring as ****, and Hannibal had Mads owning the screen.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-23-2014, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He doesn't even watch Hannibal. I can't help it that certain characters were boring as ****, and Hannibal had Mads owning the screen.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got around to watching Lost. After finishing the first season, I thought I'd be a lot more into it than I am.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone likes documentaries I suggest watching "The Imposter" on Netflix. Very weird storyline, but a well done documentary nonetheless.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Finally got around to watching Lost. After finishing the first season, I thought I'd be a lot more into it than I am.
Let me ask you this to help you decide if you want to go on. What would be your biggest reason for continuing to watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Let me ask you this to help you decide if you want to go on. What would be your biggest reason for continuing to watch?
I like Hurley. The whole numbers thing seems intriguing. It seems like they are trying to play some sort of angle where everyone is there for a reason, would like to see if they ever answer that. I already know some of them will get off the Island and then go back or something like that. Idk, I'm gonna keep watching regardless, haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like Hurley. The whole numbers thing seems intriguing. It seems like they are trying to play some sort of angle where everyone is there for a reason, would like to see if they ever answer that. I already know some of them will get off the Island and then go back or something like that. Idk, I'm gonna keep watching regardless, haha
If you like the characters keep watching. Season 2 gets interesting, S3 is all over the place, and S4 is amazing. S5 and 6 are pretty bad and sort of jump the shark with a particular major storyline and it never recovers (it actually gets worse imo.) Also most of the answers to anything are either not explained or terrible.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
If anyone likes documentaries I suggest watching "The Imposter" on Netflix. Very weird storyline, but a well done documentary nonetheless.
I liked it as well, although I'm not sure if I was supposed to think the family was guilty or if the guy was bullshiiting like he constantly did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-23-2014, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I liked it as well, although I'm not sure if I was supposed to think the family was guilty or if the guy was bullshiiting like he constantly did.
Yeah that's where I was stuck. I feel like the family was hiding something, but it may just be the story doing a good job or persuading me of that.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:47 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never got into the show, the ending was painfully obvious to me from first episode.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

You knew about the (spoiler) light cave the entire time?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-23-2014, 04:29 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finished Fargo. It was good, but I think it was probably better week-to-week than it was watching it straight through.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:08 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Whatever you say The Alex.
I cared about Robb. It was terrible to see someone with so much promise lose it all because he couldn't control his dick. Vengeance before vaginas; always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:22 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Yeah that's where I was stuck. I feel like the family was hiding something, but it may just be the story doing a good job or persuading me of that.
I'd been meaning to watch it for a while and you guys reminded/prompted me to do so. Fascinating film.

my take:

Old 06-24-2014, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I decided to watch The Black Donnelly's again. I forgot how awesome the pilot episode was. Definitely one of the best pilot episodes I've ever seen.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone watch the pilot for Tyrant? I thought it was decent and will most likely keep watching.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:06 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
So I decided to watch The Black Donnelly's again. I forgot how awesome the pilot episode was. Definitely one of the best pilot episodes I've ever seen.
Oh yeah, I thought I would be completely hooked on that show. I don't even remember anything of it after the first few episodes. It was weird that they were using Boston actors with Boston accents to portray Irish kids in New York.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Vidae and some others watch it, but I am going to miss Enlisted. I think they aired the final episode for the season last week? Really hoping Netflix or someone picks it up. Probably cheaper than dirt to produce and it's a great show. That last episode hit me right in the feels. BRING IT BACK YOU JERKS!

Probably would have helped if they actually aired the episodes in order. The story with the one brothers romantic interest would have made so much more sense/been so much better.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I know Vidae and some others watch it, but I am going to miss Enlisted. I think they aired the final episode for the season last week? Really hoping Netflix or someone picks it up. Probably cheaper than dirt to produce and it's a great show. That last episode hit me right in the feels. BRING IT BACK YOU JERKS!

Probably would have helped if they actually aired the episodes in order. The story with the one brothers romantic interest would have made so much more sense/been so much better.
Enlisted was definitely one of the best new shows. I thought it had a chance at latching on due to its military aesthetic, but apparently not. :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna go watch Cheers
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

Fox never even gave it a chance.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-27-2014, 12:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So much this. I hate when shows air out of production order. The **** with her was all over the place. One week they break up and the next week they're together.. made no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Enlisted was definitely one of the best new shows. I thought it had a chance at latching on due to its military aesthetic, but apparently not. :(
I'd argue that it was the best new show of the TV season, but..

Quote:
Fox never even gave it a chance.
True that.

In other news, watch Orange Is The New Black if you like amazing TV. If you don't then continue to watch whatever garbage you're currently watching, like Hannibal.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey now. We all like Enlisted! Lets all get along!

Any chance someone else would pick it up? And I honestly never understood the concept of airing a show out of order. What the hell purpose does it serve? Did they think some episodes were funnier than others and wanted to air them earlier?