Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-02-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charlie's soon to be wife's plastic surgeon on Two and a Half men is Banya!

"Gold, Jerry, Gold! Ovaltine, what's up with that?"
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Charlie's soon to be wife's plastic surgeon on Two and a Half men is Banya!

"Gold, Jerry, Gold! Ovaltine, what's up with that?"
You watch Two and a Half Men? Eww.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You watch Two and a Half Men? Eww.
Spending summer's at home I had DVR, 200 channels, and all the the big movie channels...Being back at school all I can afford is the cheapest cable deal possible. I get the big 4 NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX. CNN too. No ESPN, no AMC, no FX, no NOTHING. So yes, I resort to shows like Two and a Half Men.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Spending summer's at home I had DVR, 200 channels, and all the the big movie channels...Being back at school all I can afford is the cheapest cable deal possible. I get the big 4 NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX. CNN too. No ESPN, no AMC, no FX, no NOTHING. So yes, I resort to shows like Two and a Half Men.
You have the internet.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
You have the internet.
Uh yup? Which I use to watch Madmen, It's Always Sunny, Psych and others. And do fantasy football, and everything else I can to procrastinate from studying.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not sure if anyone else reads Mark Cuban's blog, I find it interesting most of the time, but he makes good points about 'Participation value' in television.

http://blogmaverick.com/2009/10/29/s...-the-internet/

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:45 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This made me laugh

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...KJOzClVuOxRDmI
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said, I started re-watching season one of Dexter. And damn the pilot is pretty rough. Completely understandable...but Michael C Hall doesnt havent it down right away, his inner monolouge/voice overs are completely different and he acts differently, it's kind of forced. You think Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) is bad now? Watch the first few episodes. She's not great by any means but, she has improved tenfold from back then. And then there is Bautista, they have him speaking in so much, I dont know spanglish? This subsides eventually but, his character was completely different back then. They changed him a lot and for the better.

With all this being said...the 2nd episode ever is a major improvement over the pilot. Michael C Hall has it down already by then and it just feels like all the other episodes, where as the pilot just seemed rough around the edges. It seems like the pilot was shot way before the 2nd episode, even the directing is improved majorly from episode one to episode two. Just some observations.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It's completely deserved

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

V was pretty solid, and because of this, I expect MOTH to bash it any time now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-03-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

V was pretty freakin awesome.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sons of anarchy is going to be amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sons of Anarchy-
there were 13 episodes in season 1, tonights was the 9th, either 1-the next 3 episodes are gonna wrap a whole lot of loose ends or this season will be longer or 2-everything is going to spill over into another season, im hoping big time for option #1
oops didnt see next episode is 90 minutes next week! awesome!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

90 minutes next week!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-03-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better Call Saul

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
V was pretty solid, and because of this, I expect MOTH to bash it any time now.
Nah, I agree it was pretty good. Cheesy at parts but, not as bad as the preview I watched in all. I just dont see how it will keep my interest for that long. A solid pilot episode, though.

I heard the original V got stale pretty early into its only season. I'm sure for me atleast, it will be the same here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-03-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
One of my freshman English classes revolved around the 4400. We had many discussions and papers over that show. We even had to do some online message board stuff for it.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching back to back SOA episodes worked out perfectly. **** blew up in the 8th episode, and it even went further in the 9th. Awesome

BTW, was finally able to catch up on some shows and watched the debut of The League. Not a bad show, good time slot to follow sunny, and I got a few laughs out of it. I'll give it another shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

When is that on again, Thursdays? (The League)

I def. would like to watch it again. Get my fill before it's canceled. ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-04-2009, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

Better Call Saul
Bryan Cranston was just on Adam Carolla's Podcast talking Malcolm In the Middle and a little Breaking Bad...How they came up with the idea, how it was a long shot to get the show picked up, etc.

Pretty interesting stuff. He's a funny guy. Carolla considers the extra money Cranston has, allowing him to try doing "out there" show ideas as "Eff you money". Without F-U money, he probably would have had to take more funny Dad jobs and may not have been able to branch out to a show like Breaking Bad.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:23 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved seeing Morena Baccarin from Firefly/Serenity in the V remake. Much hotter & better actress than the original Jane Badler. I'm a hardcore Joss Whedon Firefly freak btw.

Syfy is running the original 1983 V all this wk, I had forgotten how really bad it was, hokey CG, the worst action scenes & stuntmen ever. I think they leased the leftover Start Trek TOS sets for it.

After watching the Wrestling for the Troops IASIP episode I'm surprised more anorexic HS girls didn't dress up as the Desert Rose for Halloween. Whoever said Kristen Olsen was so skinny now she has to jump around in a shower to get wet was spot on. I fully expect some huge liquor conglomerate to TM the name Riot Punch, blue grain alcohol-based fluid on your liquor store shelves before Xmas.....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Trivia
Rookie

Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.Trivia is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I really enjoyed both Curb and Dexter this week.
Shut up ***.
Trivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I think I'm in love with the secret girlfriend on the Comedy Central TV Show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-04-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Aquarium girl aint so bad either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-04-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think I'm in love with the secret girlfriend on the Comedy Central TV Show.
SHE'S MINE GET AWAY. You can have the psycho ex.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote