Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-25-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell is up with the new Psych episode not being up on their website today? I don't want to wait until tomorrow to see it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They JUST put last weeks (with Judd Nelson) episode on last night, so you might be waiting a little longer.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, I've got it on DVR in Nashville so I guess I'll be seeing it tomorrow unfortunately.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Nah, I've got it on DVR in Nashville so I guess I'll be seeing it tomorrow unfortunately.
Sent you a link.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[Bunk comes into detail room wearing lacrosse sweats]
Herc: Lacrosse?
Bunk: What, a brother can't run with a stick? Jim Brown was an All-American midfielder at Syracuse.
Lester: You putting yourself beside Jim Brown?
Bunk: Lester, um, I'm, I'm just saying...
Daniels: I thought you were born in pinstripes!
Bunk: Lieutenant, I was under the impression that, uh, when detailed against his will to some backwards-ass, no-count, out-in-the-district, lost ball/tall-grass drug investigation, a veteran police of means and talent can wear whatever the **** he damn well pleases.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No new Archer tonight makes me a sad panda :(
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I agree good sir. I agree. :(

Old 02-25-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rendered Archerless, we all have to go to Burn Notice -- btw, why is the BN season finale so soon per my TV Guide magazine, scheduled for next episode, finale in the 1st wk. of March? we're getting gypped here.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The first half of the season started in September (iirc) so this is ending the season. Same with Psych and White Collar. They divide them up and don't air new episodes during the month of December (again iirc).

I'm excited about Burn Notice though! I usually watch Burn Notice and dvr Archer anyway, but it sucks not having Archer to watch later.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Just a dumb question from White Collar last night. How did Keller get the real bottle and why didn't they go after him for that?
"I'm going to launch a full blown federal investigation on the bottle"- Peter in the last scene.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

American Idol without Paula Abdul is like martinis without cocaine. So I've been told.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 02-25-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright Chuck'sters, here's a small scoop on the season finale. It claims to contain Spoilers, but there's not much revealed. I'm excited for Scott Bakula to make an appearance down the road. Worth a read...

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/25/chuck-season-finale-spoiler/?xid=rss-feed-todayslatest-%27Chuck%27+season+finale+scoop%21&utm_source=feed burner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entert ainmentweekly%2Flatest+%28Entertainment+Weekly%3A+ +Today%27s+Latest%29

Old 02-25-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I refuse to click on that. I REFUSE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

EDIT: Old news. Please delete.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 02-25-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Alright one more post, and I'll take a break. Sorry, but it's some good news, especially for Chuck fans.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/30/fall-tv-cheat-s/ -- Fall TV Cheat Sheet: What's In? What's Out?
That's a year old Whistle boy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That's a year old Whistle boy.
Well **** me. I got excited and just started clicking, copying, and pasting.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well **** me.
Shut up. Brodie's mine.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Really good episode of Burn Notice tonight. Excited to see the season finale next week.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
"I'm going to launch a full blown federal investigation on the bottle"- Peter in the last scene.
Well why didn't they do that before the auction? If they found out who had the original bottle then the one Keller made could not have been claimed as the original.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:26 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only a few epis left in the first season of The Wire for me. Excellent, excellent show thus far thanks again for the rec whoever threw it out there recently.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:16 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Really good episode of Burn Notice tonight. Excited to see the season finale next week.
Just started watching Burn Notice as my new show the other day, im now 3 episodes in !
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Well why didn't they do that before the auction? If they found out who had the original bottle then the one Keller made could not have been claimed as the original.
It was the original, and it's not like they could have just said "I'm the cops I'm taking this bottle", they addressed that they were going to look into how the bottle was acquired when they had Keller in custody, don't really see why there is any confusion.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just started watching Burn Notice as my new show the other day, im now 3 episodes in !
I'm 10 or 11 episodes in, and can I just say, omgeeze I wantz Fionaaa.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
American Idol without Paula Abdul is like martinis without cocaine. So I've been told.
Good riddance, after the death of Anna Nicole Smith, Paula Abdul was the most obviously medicated person on primetime. And about 5 yrs ago she stalked & seduced an 18-yr-old contestant on the show, very close to the CA statutory rape law violation, she's a total sleazebucket.

Quote:
I'm 10 or 11 episodes in, and can I just say, omgeeze I wantz Fionaaa.
Anwar/Fiona is so toothpick-skinny she has to jump around in the shower to get wet :--)

Last edited by LizardState : 02-26-2010 at 12:08 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
It was the original, and it's not like they could have just said "I'm the cops I'm taking this bottle", they addressed that they were going to look into how the bottle was acquired when they had Keller in custody, don't really see why there is any confusion.
It's not confusion it's stupidity. When they found out that bottle was going to auction they should have found out who the original owner was and talked to him. It doesn't matter.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote