Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-10-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching the last few episodes of Friday Night Lights Season 4 since I pushed it off for so long, and damn this season is depressing. Still the best (or second best) show on TV.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Friday Night Lights Still the best (or second best) show on TV.
I hope you dont wonder why I give you a hard time :)
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have you watched Friday Night Lights or do you trash it without reason like The Shield and The Wire?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-10-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss FNL. I have the first three seasons on dvd. I WANNA WATCH SEASON FOUR :O :O :O

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

SHOCKING twist on Psych.

Edit: errrrrr nevermind.

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 03-10-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I miss FNL. I have the first three seasons on dvd. I WANNA WATCH SEASON FOUR :O :O :O
Isn't this entire season already over, but because of some contract NBC can't air it until May or whenever it starts? I've read about it before, but I've never been exactly sure what the deal was.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there is one knock I have on Psych, it's that the murder/bad guy never seems to show up until the case is solved. I'd like a bit more character development from the villan, rather than just one scene where Shaun figures everything out at the end.

That's not always the case, but seems to happen more often than not. A recurring character would be a nice change of pace. If that's my only complaint, then I can live with it.

Oh and random, but Mary looks almost exactly like that Andrew kid from The Real World D.C.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 03-10-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Pretty sure that's Zachary Quinto's voice.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-10-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
If there is one knock I have on Psych, it's that the murder/bad guy never seems to show up until the case is solved. I'd like a bit more character development from the villan, rather than just one scene where Shaun figures everything out at the end.

That's not always the case, but seems to happen more often than not. A recurring character would be a nice change of pace. If that's my only complaint, then I can live with it.

Oh and random, but Mary looks almost exactly like that Andrew kid from The Real World D.C.
...Well I take all that back.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kings/Blackhawks going to OT tied 2-2

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...Well I take all that back.
Just my 2cents, best episode?
It is definitely in my top 3 if not my favorite all time.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow turnover then a breakaway and we lose

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy epic Psych episode Batman. Next season should be interesting. Hopefully they don't wait for the season finale next season to continue this.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This is why I liked Dexter so much.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
wow turnover then a breakaway and we lose
Dude, this isn't the NHL thread.

Also, I enjoyed the Psych finale and if it builds towards some sort of season long arc for Season 5 I will be very happy. If not, well whatever. Can't say I'm a fan of what many dumbasses at IMDB think...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-10-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It ought to be fun to watch father and son working together this summer. Psych had the Red Smile in Yang's son(?). I hope Psych to close the Yin&Yang case in the next season's premiere episode.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
This is why I liked Dexter so much.
Yes, you just made my point. Exactly. I thought it was a great episode though. Any time Shaun shows his non-sarcastic side, and Gus really gets involved in the case it usually equals great results.

It was a solid run of episodes, and it's a bummer we have to wait until this summer for the return.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not even gonna lie about what I thought of Psych tonight....

My favorite part of the episode, however, was Lassiter ducking the plane and yelling, "Arrest that fat kid!"
Old 03-11-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
My favorite part of the episode, however, was Lassiter ducking the plane and yelling, "Arrest that fat kid!"
Haha, that part was hilarious.

Great episode but I'm not sure I'd put it top 5. I really enjoyed it, but I could easily name 5 episodes I enjoyed more.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:06 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God dammit I thought it was Buzz.. I was like "Buzzzzzzz.. you slick ************"

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:25 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we need to analyze the whole photo thing at the end....
Old 03-11-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psych was epic as always can't wait for this summer for next season.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Psych was epic as always can't wait for this summer for next season.
I think this might be my favorite episode. Defiantly the best season ending thus far.

On USA's website, they have the episode commentary with James and Andy. They all but admit this gonna have at least one more run with Yin and Yang. And that Yin will likely be someone of 80's fame.
Hard to read past the jokes but looks like season 5 will have the running themes of Yin.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I think we need to analyze the whole photo thing at the end....
This picture looked like they were in the library. I will watch it again later.

Did Shawn try to get his father to date with his librarian? Could it be she..
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
This picture looked like they were in the library. I will watch it again later.

Did Shawn try to get his father to date with his librarian? Could it be she..
Would be very out of character for Shawn to have ever helped his dad get a date.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack