Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-19-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
He was showing what would happen if you had a boat crash, hence the boat and all the other stuff. In most other episodes he essentially has a few bits of food that wouldn't amount to a snack for most people and maybe a piece or two of survival equipment. Its never really that much, you just happened to catch the episode where he had a lot of stuff.

That's Survivorman, and he is awesome, haha. He's a good musician too.
Ah I see. About Bear doing things that the average person would get hurt doing, well the average person would probably die if they were in that situation in the first place :P

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Ah I see. About Bear doing things that the average person would get hurt doing, well the average person would probably die if they were in that situation in the first place :P
He is pretty amusing to watch though. For example, today Discovery is having a marathon of Man vs. Wild and I think I've seen random parts of shows that equals about a hour. And in that hour I've seen him gut a long dead buffalo, run in the middle of a pack of said buffalo, kill two rattlesnakes (one while nearly blind from a bee sting), and drink his own piss.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw him pick up a molitor lizard and kill it by holding onto the tail and smashing its head into a tree. molitors aren't exactly tiny either.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives; One of the best things ever.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
<3 Triple D. I've never seen a show captivate three generations of my family before

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some love for Diners, Drive-ins and Dives!

God I love that show.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post

he came and visited this place here in town that I frequent often

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bourdain is in DC right now.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

The Big Bang Theory is a great show. Just saw the newest episode and watching sheldon try and make friends with a little girl was great.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:00 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Burn Notice is awesome. Nice easy happy entertainment with spies, explosions, and miami bitches.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of USA, Psych is the best show on that channel. It's new ever Friday night... Burn Notice and Psych are both awesome.

Comedy mixed with action.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For any Canadians I love watching Hardcore Sports Radio on the Score every day from 4-6 and 6:30 to 7. It is pretty awesome stuff. My favorite segment is at 6:30 every weekday which I never miss and that is the sports betting segment. It is also on Sirius if any American feels like listening to some awesome sports radio at that time. See at first I thought broadcasting a radio show on TV was dumb as hell but it really makes for great TV.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
For any Canadians I love watching Hardcore Sports Radio on the Score every day from 4-6 and 6:30 to 7. It is pretty awesome stuff. My favorite segment is at 6:30 every weekday which I never miss and that is the sports betting segment. It is also on Sirius if any American feels like listening to some awesome sports radio at that time. See at first I thought broadcasting a radio show on TV was dumb as hell but it really makes for great TV.
Terrible. Who watches radio shows?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Terrible. Who watches radio shows?
You will see. Give it a try.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

If you do not watch Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job or Tom Goes to the Mayor, well you are missing out.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtScout View Post
Tom Goes to the Mayor
Ricky-ticky-tick-tock!

Old 01-24-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you do not watch Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job or Tom Goes to the Mayor, well you are missing out.
I like Tom Goes to the Mayor but the Time and Eric Awesome Show whatever is not awesome. It isn't anywhere near awesome or funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Speaking of USA, Psych is the best show on that channel. It's new ever Friday night... Burn Notice and Psych are both awesome.

Comedy mixed with action.
Psych is a great show. I haven't seen Burn Notice yet because in the commercials the main character has just seemed like an awful actor. I have been wanting to see it though because of the baddest man of all time

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I like Tom Goes to the Mayor but the Time and Eric Awesome Show whatever is not awesome. It isn't anywhere near awesome or funny.

Psych is a great show. I haven't seen Burn Notice yet because in the commercials the main character has just seemed like an awful actor. I have been wanting to see it though because of the baddest man of all time

The main character really isn't that bad, he does a good job and of course having bruce campbell there makes him look even better. I really like this show, it's nothing extraordinary but it's very entertaining.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Ricky-ticky-tick-tock!

OMG for a while I actually got my girl to do this with me when we would see each other for the first time that day. Got old after a few times, but classic.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
The main character really isn't that bad, he does a good job and of course having bruce campbell there makes him look even better. I really like this show, it's nothing extraordinary but it's very entertaining.
I'll have to check it out. Have they started on their second season yet?

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You will see. Give it a try.
No thanks. Don't have a TV anyways.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I actually got my girl to do this with me
that's pretty amazing

Old 01-24-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You don't need a TV to watch TV shows...

Quote:
I'll have to check it out. Have they started on their second season yet?
Yeah, they just started the second run of the season two. Again it's not great but it is entertaining.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That second sentence does not compute.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:14 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this just came into the mail today...

God, what a great show it still is. It's so absurd and really amusing, I highly recommend this set to everyone.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote