Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't you dare CJ. I was making a point of pointing out Chevy Chase's stepdaughter on Community.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That chick is soooooooooooooo hot.
:/

Thanks CJ.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post

Thanks CJ.
HEY, I can make comments. You had the Tim Connolly pants thing as your location FOR MONTHS.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community has some weird scenes. That naked pool thing last week and now the spanking stuff.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

CJ, I don't want to be the one that finally kicks you into a grave but I will do it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CJ, I don't want to be the one that finally kicks you into a grave but I will do it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you think of Kevin McHale now, Brodeur?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
What do you think of Kevin McHale now, Brodeur?
He's a very good power forward but a terrible general manager.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally broke down and started to DVR the first and second season episodes of Breaking Bad.. and I really should have listened to you guys from the start. Bryan Cranston is ******* epic in it. I'm hooked after three episodes.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
HEY, I can make comments. You had the Tim Connolly pants thing as your location FOR MONTHS.
It's okay my love.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
It's okay my love.
I got some things for you that I'll give you tomorrow as a surprise.

Parks and Recreation is the best show on Thursday. Just thought I needed to say that since no one else watches it apparently.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I got some things for you that I'll give you tomorrow as a surprise.

Parks and Recreation is the best show on Thursday. Just thought I needed to say that since no one else watches it apparently.
You're an idiot

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-11-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If my best you mean running fourth best, then yes!

Community
The Office
30 Rock
Parks and Rec

Old 03-11-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
You're an idiot
At least i know the difference between a basketball HOF and an actor.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks and Recreation is terrible. I really hate Amy Poehler though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Parks and Recreation is terrible. I really hate Amy Poehler though.
You bother me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-12-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched the Pysch finale. Great great episode. I like how they throw a serious episode every now and then. The Ying Yang episodes are amazing. I have no idea how they are going to resolve it but I can't wait already.

As for Parks & Rec it is a good show and funny. Ansari is the best but the whole cast does a very good job. It's gotten a lot better since last year which you know usually happens with TV comedies.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community
Parks and Rec
30 rock
Office
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The. Best. Show. Ever.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Community
Parks and Rec
30 rock
Office
This season I'd say this is about the right order (although I may honestly put Office over 30 Rock, hard to say) but overall for the entire runs I'd obviously put 30 Rock first.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-12-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hahaha such a great scene.

I caught the entire first season on HBO on-demand but they've only released the first six episodes of the second season. I might have to just go buy the entire thing.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:25 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

This season:

Community
The Office
30 Rock
some other show all the way down I don't give a **** about with Amy Poehler

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-12-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It's a good thing I hate you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-12-2010, 01:33 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

it's a good thing God hates **** like you

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote: