Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-14-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh it's joel mchale

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
oh it's joel mchale
say what homie
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Though she is even sexier as a brunette.

And you know, I do like McHales character in community, but Joel himself is a big ol' bag of douche.
Why is Joel a douche?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why is Joel a douche?
From seeing him on a couple talk shows and from The Soup I just think he has the personality of an ass.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
From seeing him on a couple talk shows and from The Soup I just think he has the personality of an ass.
I don't see that at all.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't see that at all.
One would think you would have a good douchedar too, being so familiar with that state of being.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
PACIFIC tonight! **** YES!
Can't ******* wait. I won't be able to see it until tomorrow morning, but still siked.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to appreciate Joel McHale from the satirical perspective. Kind of like a tall, pale goy Lenny Bruce without that standup comic junkie thing.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
You have to appreciate Joel McHale from the satirical perspective. Kind of like a tall, pale goy Lenny Bruce without that standup comic junkie thing.
I think Daniel Tosh is much funnier doing essentially the exact same thing Joel does with their two individual shows.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This season of Scrubs has been really underrated and much better than's it's gotten credit for. I'm sad that it's most likely done after this week.

It's always tough rebooting a show with and entirely new cast while characters like Braff and Sarah Chalke have been phased out. They've grown on me, especially Cole James Franco's younger brother. Funny guy.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Scrubs doesnt even have basically its two main characters anymore? Ya, typically thats when its time to cancel and/or just end the show.

Do they still do that annoying Braff moral strengthening commentary throughout the episodes, that was always by far my least favorite part of Scrubs, way too preachy.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The real Scrubs ended last season, at least for me it did. That Finale was absolutely perfect.

I watched the first 3 pr 4 episodes this season, and it was fine. But not enough to keep me as a regular viewer.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
His cast on Community including McPhee who had a cameo last week have been gushing over McHale. I think he's hilarious, and I'm glad he's finally blowing up after back in the day when The Soup was Talk Soup.

I have a hard time thinking he's an ass, when despite his success on two different shows he still makes time to travel around the country and do stand up for his core fans. I'm going down to Chicago to see his show May 8th with a couple buds. From what I hear he does quite a bit of The Soup in his act.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Scrubs doesnt even have basically its two main characters anymore? Ya, typically thats when its time to cancel and/or just end the show.

Do they still do that annoying Braff moral strengthening commentary throughout the episodes, that was always by far my least favorite part of Scrubs, way too preachy.
I've been there since season 1, and I refuse to bail on Bill Lawrence until it ends. The "narrator" voice is a new girl character. Dr. Cox and Turk are still regulars with Kelso checking in and out most weeks. Lawrence has been adament that this isn't supposed to be a continuation of the old Scrubs, but an entirely different show altogether.

Of course it's nothing like the original and maybe has run it's course, but that's enough to keep me hanging around. I'm not even sure when it airs (Wednesdays now?), but I keep up on Hulu.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen an episode since it moved networks and I don't miss it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The real Scrubs ended last season, at least for me it did. That Finale was absolutely perfect.

I watched the first 3 pr 4 episodes this season, and it was fine. But not enough to keep me as a regular viewer.
This is how I felt about it. I loved Scrubs, and the finale kicked all kinds of ass. Some of the best TV Ive ever seen.

I tried to watch the new season, and it was pretty rough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's been pretty good, not Scrubs good but still a decent watch. And like Whistler said it's supposed to be a spin off.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

South Park Takes On Tiger Woods in season 14 premiere on March 17th. Oh hell yes.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/South-Pa...s-1016256.aspx

Old 03-14-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
South Park Takes On Tiger Woods in season 14 premiere on March 17th. Oh hell yes.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/South-Pa...s-1016256.aspx
Howard Stern had a Tiger Woods mistress pageant today.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Howard Stern had a Tiger Woods mistress pageant today.
It was a couple days ago, and the winnger got something like $75,000 I think. Funny but pathetic... Between getting famous by having sex with an athlete and the new E! show tonight with that one girl who helped rob a bunch of celebrity houses, there's no ****ing wonder so much in this world is going to ****.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
It was a couple days ago, and the winnger got something like $75,000 I think. Funny but pathetic... Between getting famous by having sex with an athlete and the new E! show tonight with that one girl who helped rob a bunch of celebrity houses, there's no ****ing wonder so much in this world is going to ****.
Ah, well I heard it on the radio this morning. Ya it was really lame that they decided to give one of them that much cash. I was really hoping they would humiliate the girls more, really missed poor Artie.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah, well I heard it on the radio this morning. Ya it was really lame that they decided to give one of them that much cash. I was really hoping they would humiliate the girls more, really missed poor Artie.
Those broads are some PRIIIIIMMMOO whores!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Artie... The guys clearly has been struggling with his addiction for a long time. Especially after hearing about his last suicide attempt or whatever it was, I'm really hoping he doesn't end up in the celeb death thread.

He's too funny and has too much going from him to succumb to that. Beer League is an underrated little flick. He needs to get back on Stern, and there might not be a better right hand man. If anyone's looking for an entertaining read, Lang's Too Fat to Fish is pretty hilarious, and somewhat depressing.

Old 03-14-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have watched reruns of Scrubs off and on but I have never took the time to watch a full season.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacific was solid. Week 2 will be huge for chaecter development and plot development.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote