Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-28-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huge Timothy Olyphant fan and was really looking forward to Justified, but to me it's just pretty meh. Don't see anything about it so far that makes it stand out from any other cop show and will give it one more episode to change my mind. It's just mediocre right now.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old, but it needs to be brought up every possible chance it can.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Finally saw Marriage Ref & mucho + rep for Whistler6. 1st the Jay Leno debacle, now this travestial piece of drech. WTF was NBC thinking?
I am sorry to hear you were subject to such torture. I now know why Jerry Seinfled disappeared from TV for so long...He wanted to avoid an epic failure following the legendary success of the show Seinfeld. A la "Joey."

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I am sorry to hear you were subject to such torture. I now know why Jerry Seinfled disappeared from TV for so long...He wanted to avoid an epic failure following the legendary success of the show Seinfeld. A la "Joey."
The last season of Seinfeld sucked dick, so that probably didn't help.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True story. It might be because I'm a Bruce Eric Kaplan fan from his work on Six Feet Under, but I actually liked "The Merv Griffin Show" episode he wrote.

I had a neighbor when I was 8-ish who always had a wall of toys NO ONE could touch. I still want to go back there, drug him, and rip open every untouched toy.

Old 03-28-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Huge Timothy Olyphant fan and was really looking forward to Justified, but to me it's just pretty meh. Don't see anything about it so far that makes it stand out from any other cop show and will give it one more episode to change my mind. It's just mediocre right now.
I think it has been pretty good my self and feel it will only get better in time, they need to build up a story line in the next few weeks which I'm sure is the plan.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who loves the new commercials for hp? That guy with the british accent is funny, he reminds me of the guy from District 9 too.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 03-28-2010 at 04:21 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Am I the only one who loves the new commercials for hp? That guy with the british accent is funny, he reminds me of the guy from District 9 too.
He reminds me of Murray from Flight of the Conchords.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-28-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He reminds me of Murray from Flight of the Conchords.
Really? I don't see it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post

it's not British it's new zeland

and brodeur it is murray you clown

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Rod Blago-whatever just said "We are prematurely ejaculating. We need more foreplay" on Celeb Apprentice. Funny stuff.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok so they got the one *** episode out of the way in The Pacific. On to the fighting please :)
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post

Sense the obvious joke KCJ.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-28-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
If a show like Chuck is even being considered for cancellation, yet that um thing of a show after 30 Rock is allowed to stay then NBC is dumber than I thought. And that's saying something. After they booted Conan I didn't think they could get any worse.
30 rock is fantastic...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
30 rock is fantastic...
The show AFTER 30 Rock Scotty, AFTER. Read goddammit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-28-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Murray's commercials, he's got a couple of them now. <3 Makes me long for some new episodes of FotC. :( He's hilarious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post

Old, but it needs to be brought up every possible chance it can.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet the new episodes are going to suck but, I'm still really looking forward to them. My favorite cartoon ever.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have to say, even though it's still early, The Pacific has been a bit disappointing. It really lacks a central figure and the cinematography, which made BOB so amazing, isn't here. Not sure what kind of film there using, but it doesn't really have a distinct look and feel to it. Some of the fighting in the first two episodes were good, but didn't have the the hecticness and panic that I loved in BOB either. Meh.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur I have a present for you. Actually it's for everyone.

So sweet and innocent, oh alison.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
it's not British it's new zeland

actually i couldn't tell if he was australian, british, south african or what so I just put british. close enough.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Brodeur I have a present for you. Actually it's for everyone.

So sweet and innocent, oh alison.
Ya, they try so hard in Community to cover up her smoking body and keep Britta as 'the hot one.'
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

I got caught watching Breaking Bad on my iPod today in class. Come on. A 200 person pit-class, and I wasn't making any noise aside from a few fist-pumps. After class my professor asked me what my excuse was...

I wanted to say well I didn't have time to watch it tonight, because Chuck is on. But that probably wouldn't sit well with her, so I settled on "your class is boring."

Last edited by Whistler6 : 03-29-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And did that one sit well with her?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
And did that one sit well with her?
She reminds me too much of a cuter 'Miss Bliss' from Saved By the Bell, so instead of "boring", I just smiled and told her I was distracted. By a meth-dealing science teacher who will murder anyone to save his family.