Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-27-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

halfway through season one of LOST. I'm hooked. :(

bye bye productivity

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'll come back around s3 (I think, the show is kinda one big blur after the hatch).

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

butbut brent, didn't we agree LOST was for ****

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shut up douche, not his fault you don't understand awesome TV.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Happy Town this week. (crosses fingers)

I need a Wednesday show.
Ausiello's "least favorite show" is the new Happy Town. He describes it as "Heinous Town." That doesn't mean the show sucks, but Mike's seems to have a pretty good taste in television.

http://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even know who that is.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's like the Adam Schefter of network TV rumormongers.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 04-27-2010 at 10:25 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He's like the Adam Schefter of network TV rumormongers.
Yeah pretty much. He used to write for TV Guide and now is at Entertainment Weekly. Like I said though, just because one guy says it's terrible doesn't mean it is. Still, when I see Happy Town and read Sam Neill I can only think dinosaurs.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:31 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
butbut brent, didn't we agree LOST was for ****
I'll use any thing to make fun of Brody.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still going to give Happy Town a chance I'm not expecting much.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justified was stunning last night. We saw the 1st meeting of the 2 paramours in Marshal Raylan Givens' life & the coming confrontation, Joelle Carter as Eva vs Natalie Zea as Winona the ex-wife. I think every man in Kentucky has commented by now on what a hot patootie Eva is.......

But better was a long look at the one of the best character actors on TV, Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder, Bible-quoting in prison..... Goggins has to be Emmy material next yr. for his performance as Boyd
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Justified was stunning last night. We saw the 1st meeting of the 2 paramours in Marshal Raylan Givens' life & the coming confrontation, Joelle Carter as Eva vs Natalie Zea as Winona the ex-wife. I think every man in Kentucky has commented by now on what a hot patootie Eva is.......

But better was a long look at the one of the best character actors on TV, Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder, Bible-quoting in prison..... Goggins has to be Emmy material next yr. for his performance as Boyd
I have like 4 episodes of Justified on the tivo, untouched. I'm trying to get back to them but that 3rd (or 4th?) episode was just so brutally bad. The first couple were great though. Decisions, decisions.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya, I watched the first four or so of Justified then I missed one and didn't real care enough to catch back up.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Happy Town was alright not great but good enough that I will give it another week.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't really impressed by Happy Town. I'll give it another week though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew it'd be major disappointment. :(
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is why i let you chumps check out the shows I might watch and then ***** about them in here

this guy's not watching happy town

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched all of Harper's Island so I have no problem watching the 8 episodes of Happy Town even if it blows.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-28-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I watched all of Harper's Island so I have no problem watching the 8 episodes of Happy Town even if it blows.
When it gets boring we know what to do anyway.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:24 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
When it gets boring we know what to do anyway.
murder homeless people?

Old 04-29-2010, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Wasn't really impressed by Happy Town. I'll give it another week though.
This. After one episode, i was MUCH more impressed and into Harper's Island but I'm gonna go ahead and watch all of this unless it ends up really sucking.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
murder homeless people?
I've been crime free for a while now. On topic with Happy Town, I was entertained somewhat by it and although it will never ever be Twin Peaks (something it's trying way too hard to be in parts), it has potential.

Plus, Mr. Friendly going nuts for small periods was hilarious.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-29-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Amy Acker is nice looking.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woohoo! New episodes of Cougar Town started last night!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Amy Acker is nice looking.
This is a very accurate observation.

RIP TheManInBlack