Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-03-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't kept up with Justified.

I also DLed Season 1 of Mad Men. This should be fun.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching Firefly and I'm jizzing all over the place.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Firefly is good ****.

EDIT: V is the funniest show on TV.

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 05-05-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Firefly is still my favorite sci-fi show of all time, though BSG is getting really close as I'm nearing the end of the third season.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to give Happy Town another chance tonight.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Firefly is good ****.

EDIT: V is the funniest show on TV.
The actors are sooo bad and the plot is so fragmented that yes, it's kind of funny.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's as good a reason as any to do that.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to punch Sam Neill's character in the face on Happy Town.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-05-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I want to punch Sam Neill's character in the face on Happy Town.
If I weren't so happy with you, I'd fall in love with Jewel Staite.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I weren't so happy with you, I'd fall in love with Jewel Staite.
You stay the **** away from Jewel Staite fruity boy !
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
You stay the **** away from Jewel Staite fruity boy !

What did you just call him?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I certainly didnt call him David Boreanaz or I would have said sexy boy now wouldnt I have.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

No, that was me taking shape because you angered me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-05-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did I miss something? How is the Scranton Strangler not a blatant rip off of the Smog Strangler?

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Did I miss something? How is the Scranton Strangler not a blatant rip off of the Smog Strangler?
Does it matter?

Happy Town is a hell of a lot more entertaining than V or Flash Forward dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-05-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does it matter?

Robert Pattison would be perfect in V...Terrible robot acting. The 1st 15 minutes of Flash Forward had me thinking LOST, but it completely went down hill from there. The fact that we have figured out what the deal is miles ahead of the characters severely annoys me. If the characters weren't idiots, the show could be acceptable.

Sam Neill is Dr. Alan Grant, and that's the way it will always be. I could easily live without all 3, but if I had to endure 1, Happy Town would be it by process of elimiation.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm going to agree.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I'm going to agree.
I will third this argument. Last nights episode was a little better but how can they go a whole episode without killing anyone? Isn't this supposed to be a MURDER-mystery?

and I agree, seeing Sam Neill playing a role other than Dr. Alan Grant is weird.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd much rather watch V or FlashForward over Happy Town. It does absolutely nothing for me.

Last edited by vidae : 05-06-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FlashForward has been really good lately. Last week's episode was kind of creepy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
FlashForward has been really good lately. Last week's episode was kind of creepy.
Yeah the last month of episodes have been really solid. It's too bad that it started out so poorly. :(

Plus, it has Gaius frakking Baltar!

Old 05-06-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well not all shows are perfect right away. There's hardly any patience in television anymore.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'd much rather watch V or FlashForward over Happy Town. It does absolutely nothing for me.
Happy Town at least acknowledges how insane it is, and it is way way better than the awful V which takes everything seriously.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-06-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah V is pretty terrible but I am somewhat entertained. I thought V would be so much better than it is. Argh. :(

Old 05-06-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah V is pretty terrible but I am somewhat entertained. I thought V would be so much better than it is. Argh. :(
The first couple of episodes started off good, but then it just fell of the edge of a cliff. V is my first dive into regular network TV in a few years, and I can comfortably say the quality of shows is still ******.

I still haven't totally figured out how or why the assassin guy became a part of their team or why the Vs tried to frame him for some random ****. That was just kinda thrown in there with no real explanation.

Also, Evans would probably be fired by now for being the most incompetent FBI agent known to man. I hate how she's the focus of the show and leader of the team just to try to capture the middle age female audience. Ugh.

TBH, they know that people are only watching because they want to see what a V looks like. It's the only thing that keeps interest in the show.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote