Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-13-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol at the end of 30 Rock. 30 Rock has regressed a bit of late but it still delivers laughs.

Community was good too. I liked the Good Will Hunting nods.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Although I haven't seen it, I refuse to believe it's better than Episode 14 or The Constant dammit.
The idea of Desmond being 'unstuck in time' was a pretty awesome tribute to Slaughterhouse-Five. I'm not nearly invested in LOST the way I was up through season 4, but it's hard to think of any episode since that matched up with that.

Penny and Desmond's phone conversation almost pushed me to tears.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Read some Dexter spoilers...well they're nothing major, but it's nice to have some answers. Should be interesting.

Also...Futurama next month! Woot!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/13...d-by-nbc/51367

Chuck renewed! Yayyyy! :D

fapfapfapfapfap

FlashForward, Romantically Challenged, Better Off Ted and Scrubs have been canceled by ABC, according to Michael Ausiello. V was renewed, which is weird to me, but whatevs!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 05-13-2010 at 11:20 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* V got renewed? God ******* dammit, I don't want to keep up with the show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't either but I guess I'm going to now! :O

Old 05-13-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flashforward canceled...shocker. :/

This was supposed to be the answer to Lost's departure. har har.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I've been saying FlashForward has been good since the layoff. Wish more people gave it a chance.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Like I've been saying FlashForward has been good since the layoff. Wish more people gave it a chance.
Yep, I completely agree with you. It has actually been pretty damn epic lately. Oh well. I couldn't see it lasting much longer as a show anyway. How many blackouts were they gunna have, you know?

Old 05-14-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vid, you see the new promo for Royal Pains and Psych?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Vid, you see the new promo for Royal Pains and Psych?
Yes sir, I have!

I was actually a big fan of Royal Pains when it was on so I'm really glad it's coming back.

The USA lineup this summer is going to be nuts:

Psych, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, White Collar and the new Covert Affairs starring Piper Perabo and Christopher Gorham (from Jake 2.0, which I also liked..). That lineup could rival some top networks.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I need to see the new Psych promos. I miss it sooooooo much. I need Shawn and Gus in my life all year round.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-14-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yep, I completely agree with you. It has actually been pretty damn epic lately. Oh well. I couldn't see it lasting much longer as a show anyway. How many blackouts were they gunna have, you know?
That's very true. They really didn't have a plan that could last for more than 2 years probably. I'm sure they could have thought of something but it would have lost it's luster.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-14-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Season 4 is the best season so you should look to see it as soon as possible.
I think I'm just gonna go rent the second half of Season 3(if I can) and all of Season 4 this weekend. Thanks for the heads up on Season 4 though, lookin forward to it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yes sir, I have!

I was actually a big fan of Royal Pains when it was on so I'm really glad it's coming back.

The USA lineup this summer is going to be nuts:

Psych, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, White Collar and the new Covert Affairs starring Piper Perabo and Christopher Gorham (from Jake 2.0, which I also liked..). That lineup could rival some top networks.
It got me thinking that would make for a pretty funny crossover episode actually.
Royal Pains was a great show.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
That's very true. They really didn't have a plan that could last for more than 2 years probably. I'm sure they could have thought of something but it would have lost it's luster.
FlashForward was really good for what it was.. a 22 episode mini-series. :p

Old 05-14-2010, 05:11 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm curious about Memphis Beat that's going to be on TNT this summer

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Futurama next month! Woot!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm curious about Memphis Beat that's going to be on TNT this summer
I like Jason Lee a lot, I just don't think that the show looks interesting at all. Granted, I've only seen a commercial or two, but looks meh.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I used to love Jason Lee but ever since I found out he's become a scientologist he's sort of lost his luster. How does he go from Chasing Amy and Mallrats to that?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fringe was really good once against last night, season really has been awesome so far.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Fringe was really good once against last night, season really has been awesome so far.
Definitely watching that when I get home. Can't wait.

Also, 30 Rock was ******* awesome last night.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community was awesome. Senor Cheng is always excellent. The Good Will Plumbing scenes were pretty funny as well.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So Law and Order (the original) just wrapped up its 19th year on the air, which ties a record held by Gunsmoke, and NBC decided not to bring it back. It would have broken the record but they decided to can it instead. The ratings have been horrible lately, and it deserved cancellation, I'm just surprised to see it happen.

Also, NBC picks up a few new shows, including The Cape, starring David Lyons (ER) and Summer Glau! fapfapfap!

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/14...3-others/51426

edit:

Oh snap, a 30 minute comedy they picked up stars Ryan Hansen (Veronica Mars, Party Down) and Fran Kranz from Dollhouse! :D

Last edited by vidae : 05-14-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Summer Glau!!!!!!
Job is offline   Reply With Quote