Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-19-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot stand CBS for anything other than football. I literally won't watch a single show on that piece of **** network.. but now Grace Park is going to be in the new Hawaii Five-O reboot they're doing this fall so I might have to check it out.

This sucks.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got done watching the BSG series finale and this is easily my favorite show of all time. If you watch the mini-series you WILL be hooked.

I can't get over how well this show was done from the writing to the acting and the special effects to the music. Everything was just flat out amazing. I'm sitting here a few minutes after it ended and I still can't ******* believe how well it was done and I'm also a bit sad because it's over. Wow. If you were even a little curious about this show, watch the mini-series, give it a shot. You will LOVE it.

Wow. Still can't get over it.

Old 05-20-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community season finale tonight. Very sad panda.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I cannot stand CBS for anything other than football. I literally won't watch a single show on that piece of **** network.. but now Grace Park is going to be in the new Hawaii Five-O reboot they're doing this fall so I might have to check it out.

This sucks.
I'm the same way. I really can't stand any of the shows that CBS has put out. Their all just rubbish

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CBS is for dumbass old people (not you CJ) who cannot keep up with a serial based network show, and can only handle a procedural. NCIS: LA brings in huge ratings for example, but does not even come close to Lost or Glee with the 18-49 market.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This sucks.
It will also have Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) and James Marsters (SPIKE) so in all likelihood it will be worth your time.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
It will also have Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) and James Marsters (SPIKE) so in all likelihood it will be worth your time.
Daniel Dae Kim is more notable for having survived multiple seasons of 24 despite being just a side presence that talked to Jack Bauer. That's a goddamn miracle.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-20-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Daniel Dae Kim is more notable for having survived multiple seasons of 24 despite being just a side presence that talked to Jack Bauer. That's a goddamn miracle.
Did he die in Angel? I cant remember.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Did he die in Angel? I cant remember.
He was apart of the Beast's massacre before he became a *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-20-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gavin probably has the best pre-death line in the series.

Uh.....hi.

His 24 survival is definitely notable as well.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
And Tweeder. So you know it will be good.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The biggest problem for Hawaii is that the charismatic black hole Alex O'Loughlin is the star.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-20-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The biggest problem for Hawaii is that the charismatic black hole Alex O'Loughlin is the star.
Well hopefully the presence of Marsters will create an unstoppable force/immovable object scenario, he is an infinite source of charisma.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
And Tweeder. So you know it will be good.
And who?
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Who?

And who?
He was in The Shield for a season before leaving to star in hit failure Moonlight, and was in that Jennifer Lopez chick flick that just came out.

Tweeder is Scott Caan, which was his role in Varsity Blues.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-20-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I still don't get the appeal of the CBS comedies either. I know a few people here like TBBT and HIMYM but I just don't get why they're popular.

I'm more of an ABC/NBC watcher myself. The shows that they put out year in and year out grab my attention much more than anything CBS has ever done.

Quote:
CBS is for dumbass old people (not you CJ) who cannot keep up with a serial based network show, and can only handle a procedural. NCIS: LA brings in huge ratings for example, but does not even come close to Lost or Glee with the 18-49 market.
Pretty much this. I'm so sick of the procedural garbage CBS puts out. It's so pathetic. NBC and ABC have some of the same but they have some amazing serialized shows as well. Speaking of, check out this promo:

I'm really looking forward to this show this fall. It looks so good imo.

edit: This too!

Last edited by vidae : 05-20-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HIMYM and Big Bang are the only shows I watch on CBS. I hated BBT at first but it really grew on me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it was not for Chiefs games I would never watch CBS.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahah I KNEW IT

GET DAT JEFF

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that was just ridiculous.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wheres that annie gif?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Speaking of, check out this promo:

I'm really looking forward to this show this fall. It looks so good imo.
Holy ****. I'm definitely going to give that a shot.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I suppose the fact that Allison Brie is already dating one of the biggest douches on television needs to be offset (I like Pete Campbell, but he is a douche).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-20-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I would do horrible, NAY, UNSPEAKABLE things to bang Allison Brie. Unspeakable and terrible things.

edit: I would rather wife her than just bang her. I <3 her.

Last edited by vidae : 05-20-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The love of my life if Job didn't exist is dating Aziz Ansari's character on Parks and Recreation.

RIP TheManInBlack