Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-15-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HEY me and peefs watch BBT! Though the past season was nowhere near as good as the first two.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I <3 bbt. I had no idea it had gotten all popular, but Shelden always makes me laff.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am never watching BBT again. I need to ask for at least SOME realism out of a show.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Brodeur, have you finished BSG yet?

By the way, where were all you BSG fans back in 2004-2007? I remember posting a BSG-thread after the fantastic season-2 finale and it got like 10 posts and died. I think Comahan was with me, but you are all poseurs apparently.
Well I joined Jan 2007, which is right about when I started watching BSG. I was home for winter break from school, and would stay up from like 1-6 am watching seasons 1,2, and 3 to catch up for the end of season 3. Then having to wait a year for season 4 was brutal.

Otherwise, I woulda been right here posting about the gloriousness that is BSG.

BTW, BSG is even more orgasmic in Bluray.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting a show earlier than others doesn't make you special in any way.

And I like The Wire, a lot, I thought it was fantastic.. but I would never put it on my top 5 all time list. I don't see it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Starting a show earlier than others doesn't make you special in any way.

And I like The Wire, a lot, I thought it was fantastic.. but I would never put it on my top 5 all time list. I don't see it.
But I want to be special :(
Old 06-15-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
You are special! And you'll always be special!

Old 06-15-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont like The Wire that much at all :/

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't keep up with TV, so I follow very few shows, pretty much just what's on USA because they actually re-air their shows and Lost because I actually made an effort. But I did see an episode of Community the other day and I can agree that it was really funny. I'll probably do a few episodes online and try to watch on Thursdays. For some reason, I'm more likely to tune in to the NBC comedies when Always Sunny has their season going on and I can just turn to that right after. Something about doing absolutely nothing on a Thursday night just fits me.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wire never had an episode where one of the main characters banged a prostitute and then got held as a hostage for the dumbest reasons possible, so it quite clearly wins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Wire never had an episode where one of the main characters banged a prostitute and then got held as a hostage for the dumbest reasons possible, so it quite clearly wins.
Ugh. I don't even know what to say to this.

Old 06-15-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
laugh out loud
Old 06-15-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It has a lot to do with Nerv being a douche, although I stand by the fact that the two best shows of all time are The Wire and The Shield (TWO FRAKKIN COP SHOWS).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-15-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

I dont like the Wire but The Shield is just pure garbage ahahaha
Old 06-15-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

No series created a better arc for its character than The Shield, and I really doubt you've even seen any of it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-15-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Unusuals>The Wire.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No series created a better arc for its character than The Shield, and I really doubt you've even seen any of it.
Whatever it takes to make you feel better about your opinion !
Old 06-15-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

How much of The Shield have you watched then Nerv?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-15-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How much of The Shield have you watched then Nerv?
Like it even matters, no matter how much ive seen youll still repeat the same broken record statements like you do with me and the Wire.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Except that you never told me you saw a season of The Wire, and that you carry an unnecessary bias against it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-15-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Except that you never told me you saw a season of The Wire, and that you carry an unnecessary bias against it.
I told you I had seen The Wire multiple times. I also watched it before I had a bias, it was watching the damn thing that gave me the bias.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I still don't care for your attitude.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-16-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Holy **** the last montage in the BSG finale was so beyond ********.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-16-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 10 episodes into BSG and it's interesting. Though I don't care much for the god dynamic.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote