Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-23-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently, last nights FOTC was the series fianle. :(
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

The New chuck was great. I've come to like him a lot more, at the start of the show I really didn't like chuck but he's really growing on me. Was that the season finale? I hope not because I don't want to wait very long to see what's next.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
The New chuck was great. I've come to like him a lot more, at the start of the show I really didn't like chuck but he's really growing on me. Was that the season finale? I hope not because I don't want to wait very long to see what's next.
Yeah, Chuck is a really good show. It definiteley grows on you the more you watch it. Funny stuff, but no it wasn't the season finale because they previewed next Monday's episode.. I guess Chuck gets a new body guard, another babe, and his "pretend gf" gets replaced. Hmmm

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last night's episode of Chuck was excellent.

All in all though, I want more Jeffster.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Chuck becoming a real spy would be incredible. I think just Chuck going through training would make a fun episode, especially if they don't stash him at some CIA base while training him.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with all the NBC Late Night mix ups...Conan, Leno, Fallon, Carson Daly, etc etc. I can't help but think Jimmy Kimmel is truly funnier than all of them. Don't get me wrong I love Conan O'Brien, but Kimmel is just a naturally funny guy without that "trying too hard" attitude.

Anyways, Zach Braff was on Kimmel last night, and he dropped a BOMB. Scrubs is being made into a full length movie. I don't know if anyone else knew that, but I had 0 idea. Could go both ways, terrible or hilarious, but as a Scrubs lover I can't wait.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't wait for The Unusuals tonight!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
So with all the NBC Late Night mix ups...Conan, Leno, Fallon, Carson Daly, etc etc. I can't help but think Jimmy Kimmel is truly funnier than all of them. Don't get me wrong I love Conan O'Brien, but Kimmel is just a naturally funny guy without that "trying too hard" attitude.

Anyways, Zach Braff was on Kimmel last night, and he dropped a BOMB. Scrubs is being made into a full length movie. I don't know if anyone else knew that, but I had 0 idea. Could go both ways, terrible or hilarious, but as a Scrubs lover I can't wait.
Greg Oden's beard! This is wonderful news!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'd take Conan and Craig Ferguson over Kimmel. David Letterman is old people humor. Jay Leno forgot to re-new his set after 2000. I thought Carson Daly had been taken off the air.
I truly don't understand how anyone without the assistance of a lobotomy can find Jimmy Kimmel funny.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'd take Conan and Craig Ferguson over Kimmel. David Letterman is old people humor. Jay Leno forgot to re-new his set after 2000. I thought Carson Daly had been taken off the air.
I truly don't understand how anyone without the assistance of a lobotomy can find Jimmy Kimmel funny.
woah, woah, woah... ouch. My pride is hurt. All around shows I agree Conan and Ferguson are "better". But Kimmel isn't a product of his writers, he is just simply a funny guy. Have you listened to Adam Carolla's Podcast at all? He had Kimmel on and for an hour they just rambled. No script, but laugh out loud funny the entire time. Not to mention the Man Show when they starred together. good comedy, without the lobotomy! jk.

Old 03-25-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, Chuck is a really good show. It definiteley grows on you the more you watch it. Funny stuff, but no it wasn't the season finale because they previewed next Monday's episode.. I guess Chuck gets a new body guard, another babe, and his "pretend gf" gets replaced. Hmmm
I tried watching that show and I just don't think its funny at all except when I saw The Bus clothesline someone. Well, Chuck's friend is kinda of funny.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I tried watching that show and I just don't think its funny at all except when I saw The Bus clothesline someone. Well, Chuck's friend is kinda of funny.
I find it pretty funny. Jeffster is always hilarious, his buy more boss is funny. Casey is gold. I don't find Chuck himself all that funny but the supporting cast is pretty good IMO.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Apparently, last nights FOTC was the series fianle. :(
What a poor move by HBO management

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
What a poor move by HBO management
I remember reading that this would be the last season because of creative differences among Bret and Jemaine so I will give HBO a pass on this one.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I remember reading that this would be the last season because of creative differences among Bret and Jemaine so I will give HBO a pass on this one.
Nooo! This is devastating.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:33 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got around to watching the first episode of the show "Kings" and I was pleasantly surprised, wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. It will be a show I continue to follow, hopefully NBC doesn't drop the ball with this one.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:43 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumors of Chuck being cancelled after this season have been floating around for awhile. I just recently got into the show and have seen all the episodes now so I would be sad to see it go. Adam Baldwin is awesome, he should literally have a role on every decent show.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Rumors of Chuck being cancelled after this season have been floating around for awhile. I just recently got into the show and have seen all the episodes now so I would be sad to see it go. Adam Baldwin is awesome, he should literally have a role on every decent show.
Completely agree on that last sentence. I've been a Baldwin fan since Firefly, and he's awesome in chuck. Especially when it's just him at his place and that picture of Reagan is like his cross.

I'm not to worried about chuck since I've read it wouldn't be cancelled, but rather just dropped by NBC and picked up Sci-Fi. Even that I'm not sure about b/c they shown a lot of love for chuck by funding things like the chuck in 3D episode.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A Scrubs movie...this is terrific!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Speaking of former firefly actors' new shows, anyone watch Fillion's new show Castle?
Old 03-26-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're married to Carl Weathers? ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Chuck picks up somewhat low numbers, but look at what it's up against. CBS's entire Monday lineup, DWTS, For the Love of Ray J (KIDDING) etc.. Having a couple week breaks have hurt the show's rating, but it is a solid, solid show. There is no way it doesn't get picked up either by NBC or another station if dropped.

Everything I'm reading says Braff was kidding around on Kimmel (opinions) about making a Scrubs movie. Still, he said it, "yes we are making a Scrubs movie". So until he says otherwise, I am going to hold onto that hope!

Old 03-26-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're married to Carl Weathers? ****.
Let me tell you a little story about acting. I was doing this Showtime movie, Hot Ice with Anne Archer, never once touched my per diem. I'd go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup... baby, I got a stew going.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking the stage is on tonight. Yes, I will be watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
Speaking of former firefly actors' new shows, anyone watch Fillion's new show Castle?
I've been wanting to catch it I just haven't been able to.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote