Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-20-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah I am ******* sick of LaGuerta. I mean, we get it, she is a ***** who just wants to advance her career, can we just kill her off now?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping Robocop offs her just for fun soon.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm hoping Robocop offs her just for fun soon.
See I can't stop picturing him as William S. Burroughs.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
yeah I am ******* sick of LaGuerta. I mean, we get it, she is a ***** who just wants to advance her career, can we just kill her off now?
LaGuerta is a royal ****. I hate her so much.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes there really is a Santa Claus, he came a little early this yr.

I was out of my cable box for 2 days, tried to connect many boxes we switched out with them at their office. we have 2 input lines, A & B like in all 40-yr-old houses, Comcast tech support had us connect 3-4 different boxes to B & the signal was weak, registered -29 on the technician's meter. Connected to the other one, he clipped the connector & problem solved.

I asked if I'm due $ back since I was out for > 24 hrs on my prime set including a FB Saturday, he said I could ask. 30 mis after he leaves, he calls back & we got mega-compensation: free HBO, Cinemax, Starz, & Showtime for 6 mos! That's with their OnDemand stuff too!

Maybe it's really b/c the tech supervisor is a Dallas Cowboys fan too, lol, got a thumbs up on my flag in the garage. Or b/c I ratted my neighbor out next door for running that strange cable thru his attic.... he's an electrician after all, maybe has a splitter up there, LMAO!! I'm getting even for all the nights his damn yapping chihuahua woke me up, take that ************! Stealing cable btw in CA gets 3 warnings, then prosecution & can be a $5K fine or 6 mos. in jail, everybody does it anyway, there's a cable splitter under half the houses in this whole state.

So what s/b 1st, fellow groover-mctoobers? A marathon catchup session of this season's Dexter? I've heard good stuff about Bordwalk Empire, maybe watch all that at once? Lots of good movies too, my wife is engrossed in Harry Potter right now.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walking freaking Dead tonight!
Old 11-21-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Yes there really is a Santa Claus, he came a little early this yr.

I was out of my cable box for 2 days, tried to connect many boxes we switched out with them at their office. we have 2 input lines, A & B like in all 40-yr-old houses, Comcast tech support had us connect 3-4 different boxes to B & the signal was weak, registered -29 on the technician's meter. Connected to the other one, he clipped the connector & problem solved.

I asked if I'm due $ back since I was out for > 24 hrs on my prime set including a FB Saturday, he said I could ask. 30 mis after he leaves, he calls back & we got mega-compensation: free HBO, Cinemax, Starz, & Showtime for 6 mos! That's with their OnDemand stuff too!

Maybe it's really b/c the tech supervisor is a Dallas Cowboys fan too, lol, got a thumbs up on my flag in the garage. Or b/c I ratted my neighbor out next door for running that strange cable thru his attic.... he's an electrician after all, maybe has a splitter up there, LMAO!! I'm getting even for all the nights his damn yapping chihuahua woke me up, take that ************! Stealing cable btw in CA gets 3 warnings, then prosecution & can be a $5K fine or 6 mos. in jail, everybody does it anyway, there's a cable splitter under half the houses in this whole state.

So what s/b 1st, fellow groover-mctoobers? A marathon catchup session of this season's Dexter? I've heard good stuff about Bordwalk Empire, maybe watch all that at once? Lots of good movies too, my wife is engrossed in Harry Potter right now.
I'm liking Dexter, Walking Dead, and Friday Night Lights this season... I don't watch too much else aside from The Office. I always catch up on Sunny In Philadelphia in marathon sessiosn on DVD.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Walking freaking Dead tonight!
Boardwalk Empire tonight!

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, did season 5 of FNL start? HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME???
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Wait, did season 5 of FNL start? HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME???
Because they don't want anyone to know it exists. I just found out last week, myself. It's been REALLY good so far. It's the last season, and it's been one of the best.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Super stoked for Boardwalk and Brewmasters tonight.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Because they don't want anyone to know it exists. I just found out last week, myself. It's been REALLY good so far. It's the last season, and it's been one of the best.
God damned, I know what Im doing tomorrow. Thats great news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

ROFL @ Otto using Mr. Burns as a bong. WTF? LOL. I also think that's the first time they didn't just hint at Otto being a junkie, but actually use on the show.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this doesn't spoil anything for anyone, but Dexter was the best episode this season.

On a scale of A to F, It earned a grade of "******* awesome!"

edit: The show has great writing and so many subliminal messages that you just have to pay attention to. Like Lumen's name (and her act as a "passenger of light" similar to Dexter's "dark passenger") or The bad cop, or the tattoo on Quinn's arm. Or a lot of other things I can't remember.

Last edited by descendency : 11-21-2010 at 09:02 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** this group of of guys is annoying in walking dead. You have all the guns, why dont you show up and mow them all down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well.... ****.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good episode of walking dead. So happy with these episodes outside of the pilot. <3 zombies.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why in the hell did no one tell me that there was a Futurama holiday special on tonight?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-21-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why in the hell did no one tell me that there was a Futurama holiday special on tonight?
because you are a ****

Old 11-21-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
because you are a ****
SO YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME? You are not a nice man.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-21-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
SO YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME? You are not a nice man.
I am a horrible human being. I am clearly the one D-Unit is referring to in the thread about Colt Brennan's car wreck. I couldn't, frankly, give any less of a **** about you.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Well that was unnecessarily harsh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-21-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a tad harsh Brent.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Good episode of walking dead. So happy with these episodes outside of the pilot. <3 zombies.
Really? I didn't see tonight's episode yet, but I thought the pilot was the best episode of the three I've seen.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I just thought it was very predictable and not as interesting, but most know that the strength of the show is going to come from it being able to tell a much deeper story then a movie can. Next season better be more then 6 episodes I'll tell you that right now.

Quote:
Quote: