Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chuck was awesome tonight. I really hope it gets renewed for another season.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
How I Met Your Mother is an amazing show, that is all.
Oddly, the only CBS sitcom I appreciate

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Anyone else love Intervention?

EDIT: If you don't watch it, you should because you just missed a true, real live Mother Daughter fist fight that ended with the mother getting naked throwing her clothes at the daughter to prove she didn't steal her heroine from her...Ya. This is reality TV, **** that survivor ****.
I got kind of addicted to that show (no pun intended), but became depressed when every show ended with the person falling back into their habit. Crazy good entertainment, but hard to stomach.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I got kind of addicted to that show (no pun intended), but became depressed when every show ended with the person falling back into their habit. Crazy good entertainment, but hard to stomach.
Yea it is hard to watch sometimes, but when you get a good episode it is hard to top. This last one about Angelina was excellent, and usually they do have a pretty decent success rate. It fascinates me how such normal people get to that horrific stage.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Well House has been interesting to say the least...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Chuck was awesome tonight. I really hope it gets renewed for another season.
The fact this show is even up for cancellation discussion is hugely disappointing, I hope this show doesn't have to make the jump to Sci-Fi since you'd figure they'd have a lesser budget, but hopefully BSG will keep breaking down the stigma related to sci-fi shows through their dvds because this show is awesome, sure who orion was was kinda obvious, but that made no less epic.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
How I Met Your Mother is an amazing show, that is all.
was there a new episode this week?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
The fact this show is even up for cancellation discussion is hugely disappointing, I hope this show doesn't have to make the jump to Sci-Fi since you'd figure they'd have a lesser budget, but hopefully BSG will keep breaking down the stigma related to sci-fi shows through their dvds because this show is awesome, sure who orion was was kinda obvious, but that made no less epic.
Exactly. These last few episodes for this season are going to be even more epic.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
was there a new episode this week?
There was not. I just realized it was How I Met Your Mother time and I remembered how great last week's ep was (anything involving Danny Glover is gold in my eyes) and I felt I need to post about its greatness.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
There was not. I just realized it was How I Met Your Mother time and I remembered how great last week's ep was (anything involving Danny Glover is gold in my eyes) and I felt I need to post about its greatness.
No arguments here, I'm thinking of just finding an older random episode to watch since it doesn't seem like a monday night without Barney.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:57 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rescue Me returns tonight! I can't wait.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No arguments here, I'm thinking of just finding an older random episode to watch since it doesn't seem like a monday night without Barney.
I am always watching old episodes of the show. Just yesterday I went through the slap bet episodes. ******* amazing.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
It has been so long since the last episode. By my count in has been almost two years. It will be nice having one of my favorite all time shows return.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been working my way through The Office UK for the first time and holy **** is it brilliant. They definitely let you get away with a lot more across the pond and it really adds to the show. Every scene is perfectly crafted, perfectly acted and just awesome. So good.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh such a good show.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Basic cable retreading movies

Has anybody else who gets basic cable noticed that the major film channels have been running Godfather, Godfather II & one of the Jurassic Pk. films every weekend for the past coupla months?

I know the writers' strike was over in February a yr ago & it will take a yr to 18 mos. for new productions to make it into the cable programming, but this is ridiculous.

In my city Comcast has a monopoly & they've been subtracting channels from the cable pkgs. for the last 3-4 yrs, really pissed me off when the NFL Network began exclusively broadcasting NFL games b/c I knew it was trouble coming -- Comcast deleted it from their cable pkgs. & put it in a special sports pkg. for $5/month extra, they're just cable pirates!!

Living here in CA we get the 49ers or Raiders games every NFL Sunday, you know what those teams are like? I'm a Cowboys fan & have to go to a sports bar to get their games almost any weekend, except Thanxgiving of course, I may as well not have cable. But I would need a 200-ft. antenna to get reception in these mtns.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Has anybody else who gets basic cable noticed that the major film channels have been running Godfather, Godfather II & one of the Jurassic Pk. films every weekend for the past coupla months?
pshhhhhhhh check yourself. You can never have enough Godfather. There should be a channel devoted to playing JUST The Godfather and I'd tune in often.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to be recommended some funny shows.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I need to be recommended some funny shows.
Well I am going to assume you are not an idiot and you watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but if you are an idiot and do not watch it..well watch it and commence with laughing!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Oh such a good show.
Tonight's episode was freakin amazing! What a way to come back.

Gonzo, it's been 19 months since they last aired a new episode. They are coming back with their longest run yet with 22 straight episodes.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:50 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I finally got around to watching Mad Men again. I was two episodes in and not really a fan. I am now enjoying the hell out of it after episode 4. I need to go back at some point and re-watch the first two.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:08 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
This is about House:
Old 04-08-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Tonight's episode was freakin amazing! What a way to come back.

Gonzo, it's been 19 months since they last aired a new episode. They are coming back with their longest run yet with 22 straight episodes.
I agree. Awesome episode. I was very happy to hear way back when it was announced this would be the longest season yet. Judging by this first episode it will be a great one.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched the first few episodes of Bully Beatdown aaaaaand I think its going to be the first MTV show I watch since the West Coast Customs era of Pimp My Ride.

Unrepentant douchebags getting their ***es kicked is quality TV IMO.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:21 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I just watched the first few episodes of Bully Beatdown aaaaaand I think its going to be the first MTV show I watch since the West Coast Customs era of Pimp My Ride.
full nitro circus is the best show mtv has put on since the original season of jackass. the got the perfect guy for the show and while i've only seen one episode it was awesome, nothing better than flipping tricycles or taking a motorcycle of the grand canyon.