Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Parks & Rec is the the best show on tv. There, I said it.
Someone needs to watch more TV.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's damn near close, so you've got a good point.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amy Poehler is atrocious, and so were the first couple episodes of that show, so it is not damn near close.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It started off weak, but it's amazing now so SHUT THE HELL UP ATL.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched perfect couples and it wasn't bad, but I don't think I can support Olivia Munn.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also somewhat enjoyed Perfect Couples. Christine Woods is cute/hot/gave me a chub

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I thought it sucked because Olivia Munn sucks the life out of every scene she's in.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've spent the last few days catching up on Psych. Gotta love that show!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When did Dexter, Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad get canceled?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Bahahahahaha at Dexter being a better show than Parks and Recreation, especially after that godawful, ball-less, piece of **** borderline show ruining season finale.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Bahahahahaha at Dexter being a better show than Parks and Recreation, especially after that godawful, ball-less, piece of **** borderline show ruining season finale.
I've watched Parks and Rec once, but Amy Poehler's hideous face ruins that show for me.

I admit, Dexter's finale (and that whole season) sucked.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm convinced Brodeur has terrible taste in things.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Not my fault that outside of one, Dexter has had ******** ball-less finales.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

I WANT TO GO TO THERE
I forgot this was starting. I also think I find Carrie Brownstein way too cute.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Not my fault that outside of one, Dexter has had ******** ball-less finales.
I'm gonna take your word on it since you're an expert on balls

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:49 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Californication and Curb Your Enthusiasm aren't guilty pleasure shows. Curb is one of the best comedies on TV.
Thanx for the Californication love, didn't like it much at 1st but got heavily into it as it progressed. Hank Moody is my new literary hero, a big break from & not a lot in common with Duchovny's Agent Mulder nerdy role, like I said they're playing on his real life as a high-profile sex addict. The hyperbole though mostly in its LA triteness & cliches' setting is irritating sometimes, Moody gets away with too much crap & it really stretches suspension of disbelief for the drama. Also hate the cliche' version of Hollywood agencies where shallow, stoned ppl. make multi-million $ decisions & aberrant behavior is tolerated & even encouraged, that is pure Hollywoodization, corporations just don't do that & you can spot the cheesy phoniness. That Hank gets finally indicted & tried for his many crimes this season & the agent spins it as his new outlaw image to make him more popular than ever as a media flavor of the month ladies' man that's actually closer to reality. Also I really love they way they push the pure male-oriented carnal sex as opposed to the standard romantic comedy Hollywoodized version of love, it's a man's series & not a chick flick comedy. You've got to like all the hot eye candy actresses like Diane Farr & Eva Amurri (Susan Sarandon's daughter) running around naked, & the great supporting cast like the Runkels for comedy relief.

Larry David on Curb is just too damn whiny & New York neurotic, a little of that goes a long way. Great supporting performances there & show biz in-jokes though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Did they? Dexter is still undecided I think, I saw that Hall & Carpenter got a divorce & he is still recovering from cancer. Maybe he's letting his own life settle down while the series goes away or on a hiatus, maybe someone here can discover if it's canceled as it's season finale might indicate somewhere on the blogosphere.

Pretty sure Boardwalk Empire & Breaking Bad are coming back in 2011.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBC did great last night.

Community- 2.2 rating
Perfect Couples- 2.1
the office- 4.5
Parks & Rec- 3.2
30 Rock- 2.7
Outsourced- 1.8
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...rts-well/79606

Looks like Outsourced won't survive without the office lead-in.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community doing much worse than Parks and Rec pisses me the **** off. It is an infinitely better show than Parks and Rec (sorry, Brodie)

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Losing Outsourced is no big loss. I don't think there's much potential. Pretty cool to see Parks and Rec in the 3's.

Yeah Community is better, I don't know why people aren't watching it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Losing Outsourced is no big loss. I don't think there's much potential. Pretty cool to see Parks and Rec in the 3's.

Yeah Community is better, I don't know why people aren't watching it.
I watched Community for the first time last night and I loved it. I gotta go catch up now.

The 8pm timeslot is murder. Community has to go up against American Idol and The Big Bang Theory.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I watched Community for the first time last night and I loved it. I gotta go catch up now.

The 8pm timeslot is murder. Community has to go up against American Idol and The Big Bang Theory.
I understand those shows are popular but I don't know why anyone would watch either one at all, especially when Community is an option.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I understand those shows are popular but I don't know why anyone would watch either one at all, especially when Community is an option.
A ton of people watch Two and a Half Men.

Basically what I'm saying is...people watch stupid, horrible shows, and it can't be explained why.

It's a naturally occurring phenomenon.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They need to move Community to a different timeslot. If it gets cancelled I'll light the NBC offices on fire.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bigger version

Old 01-21-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NBC did great last night.

Community- 2.2 rating
Perfect Couples- 2.1
the office- 4.5
Parks & Rec- 3.2
30 Rock- 2.7
Outsourced- 1.8
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...rts-well/79606

Looks like Outsourced won't survive without the office lead-in.
30 Rock getting moved is going to ******* kill it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote