Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just came here to post that haha. Wow... that was bad.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Situation is absolutely bombing on The Roast of Trump. It's terrific.
I saw the add with him on it and couldn't believe he would have the balls to try to talk **** about anyone else. Thats awesome to hear tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I saw the add with him on it and couldn't believe he would have the balls to try to talk **** about anyone else. Thats awesome to hear tho.
There was silence followed by boos after every joke. He even said something about banging a chick on a pile of money in his mansion that had nothing to do with the person he started the joke about. Epic fail.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
There was silence followed by boos after every joke. He even said something about banging a chick on a pile of money in his mansion that had nothing to do with the person he started the joke about. Epic fail.
This made my night, so thank you.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
My favorite part was when he said "Okay one more...."
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Deb dating this FBI 50 year old is just ******* weird. He better end being a serial killer.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-15-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got done with the Firefly pilot wasn't really in to it at first but enjoyed it by the end.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Deb dating this FBI 50 year old is just ******* weird. He better end being a serial killer.
Lundy is like 60-something. I love Lundy.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Just got done with the Firefly pilot wasn't really in to it at first but enjoyed it when all was said and done.
It gets better every episode trust me, and make sure to watch serenity.

Oh and also, wtf is going on with everyone acting like Doakes is all good after watching him attack Dexter and get suspended. Like seriously what the ****, no one has asked why he did it, or asked Dexter anything. Its bugging the **** out of me.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 03-15-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya, I got it in my list.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Oh and also, wtf is going on with everyone acting like Doakes is all good after watching him attack Dexter and get suspended. Like seriously what the ****, no one has asked why he did it, or asked Dexter anything. Its bugging the **** out of me.
You might want to spoiler that my friend...
Old 03-15-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
You might want to spoiler that my friend...
Someone has the entire scene posted a few pages back anyway haha.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-15-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Just got done with the Firefly pilot wasn't really in to it at first but enjoyed it by the end.
Such a great series. Definitely give it a shot, and if you like it you should check out Dollhouse after!

edit: well, after Firefly and then the movie Serenity, which you also have to watch. :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started watching the Sopranos yesterday.

So
Good
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Situation is absolutely bombing on The Roast of Trump. It's terrific.
I loved it. It was sooooo bad.

Anthony Jeselnik killed it though. He's hilarious.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:41 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Started watching the Sopranos yesterday.

So
Good
I can't believe I haven't watched it yet.

I'll eventually shell out the cash for the complete series once I've got money to spend.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:04 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Situation completely ate ****. It's gotta hurt to do worse than a deaf chick with a sign language interpreter.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Such a great series. Definitely give it a shot, and if you like it you should check out Dollhouse after!

edit: well, after Firefly and then the movie Serenity, which you also have to watch. :D
Ya, I'm going to get around to Dollhouse. If Joss Whedon has anything to do with a show it's a sure bet I'm going to get around to watching it.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't this guy have his own thread here?

Torpedo of Truth Tour

Quote:
Dripping with tiger blood and coursing with warlock power, fired "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen has announced five more stops on his tour, "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show."

The first two shows -- in Chicago and Detroit -- sold out in minutes. The newly announced shows will bring the tour to Cleveland; Columbus, Ohio; New York; Wallingford, Connecticut; and Boston.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/cele...ex.html?hpt=T2
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Ok wtf is going on in this second season finale of Dexter. Seriously.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-16-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok wtf is going on in this second season finale of Dexter. Seriously.
The season finale is really stupid, just pretend it never happens. You have to admit that the cabin scenes with Dexter and Doakes were goddamn amazing though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
The season finale is really stupid, just pretend it never happens. You have to admit that the cabin scenes with Dexter and Doakes were goddamn amazing though.
I wouldn't say amazing but yes they were good. The show is good, I just think it's not as amazing as everyone says it is. I still think Doakes and most of the supporting cast are terribly acted and poorly written. Plus theres way to many inconsistencies with the story line. Rita just accepting Dexter hitting her ex over the head and setting him upwas like no big ******* deal, she just was like cool so long as your in therapy its all good. Not to mention Deb finds the smallest things to make a big deal out of every episode.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-16-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, if you want to spoil Dexter, just know that no matter what, he'll always get out of his predicament.

it's popcorn TV, like True Blood. it's not the best stuff on TV but it's at least entertaining.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

3 episodes in to Firefly and do like. I wasn't sure if I would like it much I normally don't go for the being in space theme but so far so good.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
well, if you want to spoil Dexter, just know that no matter what, he'll always get out of his predicament.

it's popcorn TV, like True Blood. it's not the best stuff on TV but it's at least entertaining.
Right I think thats fair to say. I like it and all, but nothing ground breaking.

Quote:
Quote: