Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-28-2011, 02:56 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The chicken episode was amazing. Some top notch stuff this season.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Has anyone here watched "The Hour" on BBC yet?

I watched the pilot on Comcast OnDemand tonight and thought it was very good. It was Mad Men-esque without being a ripoff. I'll have to watch more of the series.
Sooo ... nobody? You guys are all uncultured. Haha
Old 08-28-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the first episode dvr'd and I know Alan Sepinwall thinks that its fantastic so I'll probably check it out, I just haven't yet. Looks like it has a great cast too.

I'll watch it soon.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last Louie episode about the USO tour was awesome

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't watch any more shows set in the 60's or 50's. They all just seem like Mad Men ripoffs to me, regardless of how good they may be.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I can't watch any more shows set in the 60's or 50's. They all just seem like Mad Men ripoffs to me, regardless of how good they may be.
Any more? Are there others?

I mean, obviously Pan Am and Playboy Club are wannabes. But they haven't aired yet and are on network TV.

The Hour is not like Mad Men all that much.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost done with the first season of Friday Night Lights. Thought it was a little predictable at first, but I really like it now.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is probably a top 5 show all time for me. It's really good stuff.

Old 08-28-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Landry Clarke is GOAT.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey.........LANCE. LANCE.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Whos that kid in the car?
Thats Matts friend Landry..
You mean Lance?

Old 08-29-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"My God, you are really are ridiculous. Do you just have the rally girls do everything for you? Do they chew your food and wipe your butt for you? How does it work? I just sat hear and read the entire book to you. And you have nothing to say?"
Old 08-29-2011, 09:08 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry sucks. The character bugs me and he's part of what is by far the worst storyline in the entire series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know something? You suck...
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Landry sucks. The character bugs me and he's part of what is by far the worst storyline in the entire series.
God I hate you so much. He had a weak storyline in the second season, but he easily shined in it despite the horrificness of it. Landry is an amazing character, go praise Santiago or something.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
God I hate you so much. He had a weak storyline in the second season, but he easily shined in it despite the horrificness of it. Landry is an amazing character, go praise Santiago or something.
Weak is an understatement. And I hate you more.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

WOO! The Hour got picked up for a second season.

I've only watch one episode so far and I'm still happy about this.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

APS, you really do suck. The second season wasn't great for any character, but Landry is consistently one of the best characters on the show.

Also, just got done watching the Alphas episode with Summer Glau. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Old 08-29-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Found out Louie season 1 is on instant stream now on Netflix.
Made my boring ass EE class fly by today!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sons of Anarchy starts in eight days. Who else is stoked?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Sons of Anarchy starts in eight days. Who else is stoked?
This guy is.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I might watch Sons of Anarchy before I go back to school. Its been on my "to watch" list for a long time.

And Landry just bugs me. Maybe it's his face. Or voice. Just everything about him irks me, really. It really bothered me when he actually played football too, it just seemed so out of character. Ugh.
Quote:
Old 08-29-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I might watch Sons of Anarchy before I go back to school. Its been on my "to watch" list for a long time.
You need to get on that. It makes me want to own a motorcycle.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

SOA season 3 comes out tomorrow on Netflix going to try and get caught up before season 4 starts.

If not I will DVR it...

Just an epic show.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You need to get on that. It makes me want to own a motorcycle.
What if I already want to own a motorcycle?
Quote: