Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-12-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
drd23
Rookie

drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5 View Post
If its on AMC it has a 60% chance of being one of the best shows on TV, so I like those odds
Those odds are diminishing though.

Mad Men and Breaking Bad are among the best shows on TV. Rubicon had redeeming features but ended up being cancelled, Walking Dead was pretty meh and The Killing was turrible. Follow that form line and this will have a great pilot and then go down hill fast
drd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He looks like a Steven!

And Hell on Wheels looks ok. I'm a bit wary of AMC now but I guess I can still give it the benefit of the doubt.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drd23 View Post
Those odds are diminishing though.

Mad Men and Breaking Bad are among the best shows on TV. Rubicon had redeeming features but ended up being cancelled, Walking Dead was pretty meh and The Killing was turrible. Follow that form line and this will have a great pilot and then go down hill fast
If by meh you mean awesome then I agree.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are certain things in TWD that I thought could be improved, but that show is entertaining.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finished season one of Breaking Bad in two days...

It's a very additive show.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, it's about time! The newest season is pretty awesome too. Get on that!

Old 09-13-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What new shows are you guys looking forward to. Even though I don't expect much from it, I'm going to give How to be a Gentleman a shot solely because of Kevin Dillon (Johnny Drama from Entourage). I'm also going to give Up All Night a chance because of Will Arnett. Not sure what else.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Zooey so I'm definitely going to check that out. Amber Heard and Cristina Ricci might pull me into the Playboy Club and Pan Am for at least a few episodes. I'm not sure how I feel about Terra Nova.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
If by meh you mean awesome then I agree.
By meh he means meh, because it's a meh show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
YOUR FACE IS A MEH SHOW!

Wait, what are we talking about?

Also, delicious new Archer episodes inbound. I demand we start reciting Archer quotes up in this thread!
Old 09-13-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zooey D's show looks terrible. But it may have some popularity based upon her fan base. She has a pretty large cult following and all dudes love her.

Internet petitions never work...but we need to start one to get Olivia Munn off of television. How she landed another show, I have no idea.

And oh...that Whitney chick is hot. I remember her from Punk'd and her comedy central stand up specials. Kind of took her a while to get a sitcom. You'd think tv people would be all over damn near any attractive female stand up comedian.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
YOUR FACE IS A MEH SHOW!

Wait, what are we talking about?

Also, delicious new Archer episodes inbound. I demand we start reciting Archer quotes up in this thread!
Let me see **** FLAVORED SPIT!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-13-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Zooey D's show looks terrible. But it may have some popularity based upon her fan base. She has a pretty large cult following and all dudes love her.

Internet petitions never work...but we need to start one to get Olivia Munn off of television. How she landed another show, I have no idea.

And oh...that Whitney chick is hot. I remember her from Punk'd and her comedy central stand up specials. Kind of took her a while to get a sitcom. You'd think tv people would be all over damn near any attractive female stand up comedian.
Dude whatever, Olivia Munn is awesome.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Dude whatever, Olivia Munn is awesome.
At what?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

She's a fake geek with no actual talent, is horrendously unfunny on every show she's on, and she isn't THAT pretty.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-13-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Whitney is going to be the worst show of this season.. it looks sooo awful, and she is "comedian hot".. not "actual hot" and you all know it!

I'm looking forward to Terra Nova and Grimm the most, but I'll give shots to Up All Night and Allen Gregory. Mostly I'm just excited about old shows returning.. I'm a bit of a TV junkie so my DVR is gunna be fuuuuull.

Old 09-13-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed with Brody on Munn.

Also, Whitney is attractive maybe compared to a horse. Otherwise that show looks awful.
Zooey D is the most overrated woman on this site and I hope her lame show dies in a fire.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else pumped for the new sons of anarchy episode?
Old 09-13-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I think Whitney is pretty hot looking in the promos, so screw you guys. Yes, the show looks awful.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Old 09-13-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Whitney is going to be the worst show of this season.. it looks sooo awful, and she is "comedian hot".. not "actual hot" and you all know it!

I'm looking forward to Terra Nova and Grimm the most, but I'll give shots to Up All Night and Allen Gregory. Mostly I'm just excited about old shows returning.. I'm a bit of a TV junkie so my DVR is gunna be fuuuuull.
Same for me. There are some potentially interesting new shows I'll likely check out and then proceed to hate, though.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-14-2011, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the Curb finale last night and it was excellent. This season killed. The Entourage finale was actually enjoyable as well even though it didn't make any sense.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Did anyone watch Ringer last night?

I have it on my DVR but haven't watched it yet.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Watched the Curb finale last night and it was excellent. This season killed. The Entourage finale was actually enjoyable as well even though it didn't make any sense.
Curb finale was so ******* funny it was ridiculous. Kudos to Michael J. Fox. As if the guy could get any more likeable.

This season was un-*******-belieavable. I didn't think a comedy could reach the same level of some of the dramas on TV, but this season of Curb def has.
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote