Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-20-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Weeds any good? My brother has been trying to get me to watch it forever.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not BAD. The first two seasons or so are really good and I've heard the latest seasons are ok, but I remember really not liking the 3rd season but I can't remember why.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weeds sucks, watch better shows.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't say it sucks. Kevin Nealon is awesome and the dude who plays Andy is funny, but it's pretty average.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Weeds sucks, watch better shows.
You think Dollhouse is better than Firefly so you're opinion doesn't matter.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Girl was ok. Zooey every week works for me regardless of the material.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved New Girl. Totally adorable, and the ending was tremendous.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I loved New Girl. Totally adorable, and the ending was tremendous.
Some of the jokes came across weird to me but it's definitely something that has potential. I wasn't expecting Zooey's character to be like that for some reason. I do love the douchebag jar.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
New Girl was ok. Zooey every week works for me regardless of the material.
Completely agree. I'll definitely keep watching.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 09-20-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
You think Dollhouse is better than Firefly so you're opinion doesn't matter.
Probably because it was.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-20-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You watch Harry's Law? What the ****?
basing my judgement entirely on the commercial, it seems like a series based on a static character.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Show's I'll be watching this new upcoming season:

Currently Airing
Breaking Bad
Death Valley
How I Met Your Mother

Coming Soon
Walking Dead
Dexter
The Office

I need to make sure my DVR box memory is cleared!
...and Archer. That starts up soon, no? If it hasnt already.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
basing my judgement entirely on the commercial, it seems like a series based on a static character.
That's pretty much it. Kathy Bates is a ***** who has a gun and runs a firm, not much else of importance.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-20-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said, it's not great but it's somewhat entertaining. It's a show I watch at the end of the week when I've already seen everything I really care about.

And I forgot you think Dollhouse is better than Firefly. What is wrong with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
...and Archer. That starts up soon, no? If it hasnt already.
Archer started last Thursday.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll watch New Girl later, but from all the adverts it looks pretty crappy to me.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd watch New Girl just for future fap material.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually liked The New Girl. I am bummed about Coach though. He's going back to some *** show called Happy Endings and his character is getting replaced. Thought his character was pretty funny.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You watch Harry's Law? What the ****?
vidae watches everything. Everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I wish I had never picked up watching Criminal Minds. Addicting little bugger of a show. And it always seems like it's on with multiple episodes at a time.
This ION channel pretty much always shows Criminal Minds, Monk, and Psych. So that just about swallows up my day.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I hate to admit, I kind of enjoyed New Girl.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My ex best friend chose Big Bang Theory over Community last year, so there are indeed people who watch it (no that's not the reason he's an ex best friend).
I did too, I haven't made up my mind which one I'm going with this season. I think it will be Community.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll watch the New Girl.

A. Zooey.....
and
B. Its on right after Glee so I'm already on FOX and yes, I watch Glee and I do enjoy it. So shoot me.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:13 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weeds first 2 seasons were awesome, has been meh to decent since.

Thoughts on Two and a Half Men, I know lots hate it but I find it as good fluff, thought Ashton was alright, but he kind of seems like a grown up Jake, so basically you've got two idiots.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:45 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

My thoughts on it. I liked how they got rid of Charlie's character all together u know. Killing him and all not have some stupid running gag all season about that. Um, still a lot of funny lines and stuff like that. I'll still tune in next Monday for it. It alright. I miss Sheen tho.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:59 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Can't wait for the Office on Thursday night. I just got done reading previews and trying to get some hints at who maybe the new manager. They did a good job of keep on saying "The new manager". Altho, kinda messed up in episode 3 when the say Andy and Darryl do something. Makes me wonder if one of those two (Darryl or Andy) is the new boss.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:19 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still enjoy Castle and am happy to see a new season. Mostly because Nathan Fillion is a god.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote