Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-26-2011, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Snakes, man. ******* snakes.

Besides, I liked Colin Hanks' performance, and I like the idea of knowing exactly who the killer is right away.
That snake thing was pretty creepy and unsettling, but that's about it. And Colin Hanks didn't really do anything yet.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone watch Pan Am? If so how was it?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Did anyone watch Pan Am? If so how was it?
Desperate housewives on a plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alphas marathon on Syfy... A day full of Gary. :)
Old 09-26-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Alphas marathon on Syfy... A day full of Gary. :)
Isn't tonight the season finale? :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Isn't tonight the season finale? :(
Indeed it is. Last few have been superb.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, you're saying Alphas is lame then...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-26-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Part of me is glad season one is ending. It hasn't nothing to do with Alphas which I have really enjoyed but there are so many shows on Monday my DVR can't keep up.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So, you're saying Alphas is lame then...
No I'm saying that YOU'RE LAME. You're the lame one!

Quote:
Part of me is glad season one is ending. It hasn't nothing to do with Alphas which I have really enjoyed but there are so many shows on Monday my DVR can't keep up.
Haha yea I'm having the same problem.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha yea I'm having the same problem.
I too have had the DVR problem but then I found another way to watch my shows.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, anyone see Terra Nova? I plan on watching it regardless tomorrow but I'm interested to know what people think
Old 09-27-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I have it dvr'd and I'll probably watch it tomorrow too.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching Terra Nova tonight too. Wasn't able to get to it last night.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Late to the office but since it's on netflix I decided to start watching it currently on the last few episodes of season 2 it is hilarious.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I liked the way that Alphas ended.

"I don't think I like hard work." ~ Gary
Old 09-27-2011, 10:27 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I thought the Alphas season finale was great, and it set up for a lot of cool storylines for next year. Now people know that there are Alphas, so how do they react?

I think it'd be cool if the team got a new member too. I like the dynamic they have now, but I'd love to see someone else added.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Late to the office but since it's on netflix I decided to start watching it currently on the last few episodes of season 2 it is hilarious.
Seasons 2-4 are the pinnacle of that show, so enjoy them. The show become more commercialized and less subtle in the years to follow. Still worth watching though.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm watching Terra Nova tonight too. Wasn't able to get to it last night.
I expected Terra Nova to be straight trash, but watched it anyway, and was pleasantly surprised. It seems like its at least good enough for me to continue watching. There is a lot you have to overlook about the show, but there certainly are a lot more worse TV shows out there.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Terra Nova only did a 3.1 which is bad considering the expectations Fox had for that show.

I'll still watch it, but damn.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you to everyone who told me to stick with Parks and Rec. The beginning of season 1 was garbage but it gradually got better. Season 2 was very good and season 3 is amazing. Ron Swanson is right there with Charlie Kelly as my favorite comedic character on TV.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Terra Nova wasn't great but I didn't think it was awful either. I'll give it another week.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Thank you to everyone who told me to stick with Parks and Rec. The beginning of season 1 was garbage but it gradually got better. Season 2 was very good and season 3 is amazing. Ron Swanson is right there with Charlie Kelly as my favorite comedic character on TV.
You're welcome sweetie.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-27-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Parks and Rec is probably my second favorite comedy on TV, second only to Community. It's so good.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Parks and Rec is probably my second favorite comedy on TV, second only to Louie. It's so good.
I'm glad we agree vidae.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-27-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Terra Nova only did a 3.1 which is bad considering the expectations Fox had for that show.

I'll still watch it, but damn.
I think a lot of people were like me and expected it to suck, but unlike most of them, I at least gave it a shot (admittedly only because a friend of mine sucked me into it, but still). Fox has a poor history with their sci-fi shows, so we'll see how this show progresses. Money talks, and its obvious Fox has put a lot of money into Terra Nova.
Quote:
Terra Nova wasn't great but I didn't think it was awful either. I'll give it another week.
I'm on a week to week basis with it, if it gets to over the top with these fanatical time travel/science crap, or too straight up action-y, I'll dump it. Oh.. and they also need to drop the forced tears in "sad parts" of the show. It's ok in a pilot, I guess, but that came off as very cheesy to me...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote